Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wednesday Night was Meant for Social Butterflies.

Who didn't I get to stop by and see last night?  On the list of friends I actually did get to see... there was Lucy working at Specs and my old friend Jason whom I ran into there.  There was a whole crew and band of lovelies at Caffe Trieste with everyone from Cafe Americain and Romalyn inside to Sam and Mr. Cuddlebunny outside.  I was finally able to chat with Gaynor over delicious mulled wine at the Mr. Sean Dick (great nephew of Phillip K., of course) hosted open mic at MELT!.  My Wednesdays are so busy these days.  Thank goodness I am finally out of my "Boring Period."  I would definitely not call it a "Blue Period."  It was more like a... I-need-to-play-a-lot-of-Cake-Mania period.  As I said, thank goodness it is over.  Boring is so very not me.  Hee-hee!  We all fight our battles in the ways we are expert.  Living well is the ultimate revenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment