Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Three Lists: Esoteric Questions, my Current Shopping List, and EMails that are not from People

The Esoteric Questions:

Am I or am I not human?
- This is a good question since I do not have any human rights that I have been allowed to notice.

Do I or do I not exist?
- Do you exist? Does this computer exist? Does my ability to speak to you through this computer exist?

Am I or am I not real?
- Let me make this one easy. I am here. I am breathing. I have a physical, human body (with an X as its 64th chromosome). I do mundane things all day like send snail-mail. I am still kicking your burro with verbosity. Yes, I think I am the real me.

Can saying something make it real?
- I have found that if I want or need something to be, I can make it happen. I have found that other people do not have these abilities. For example, "Let us call her a hooker, so that some day we can force her to be one." Please remember that these things are not retroactive. Or, "I will announce she is dead, so that some day I might actually be able to successfully kill her." Please remember that these things are not retroactive. Or, "We will pretend she is a secret agent for some country... somewhere... We'll figure it out later. Nobody will notice she has NEVER been a spy for real because of how naturally conspicuous she is." And we wonder why I call him incompetent.

Could signing away their own human rights by choice have left the podpeople anything but dibilitatingly culpable? (Do I know how to spell that word properly?)
- Well, the people who chipped their ears could have just killed their victims instead to hide all of the evidence of what they have already done to them. Wait, why do so many people want ME dead?

What is or is not truth?
- Please recall that... bool(1) /= bool (0) .

Is there such a thing as true love?
-For the answer to this, please consult an expert... for example, the Mr. Johnny Depp.

Is there or is there not a signal emanating from my body other than normal human divine energy?
- Are there still untested (medically and scientifically) nano-technological appliances in my head against my will? They must be powered somehow, and hey! I can still hear them in there! May I request a CuisinArt breadmaker next time? Sometimes, I get very hungry. (Oh, and just so I can finally know... Can you see the divine energy emanating from my body? Nobody ever tells me these things.)

Who has the LEGAL rights to use or access that signal?
- It emanates out of my body from equipment inside my body. I am a human, so my body is not an object. It is a part of myself. Thusly, what is inside my body is only mine. Should that I be allowed to finally locate a husband, we would both know that every singular OBJECT either of us owns is technically half mine AND half his. So, he would be able to use and access my signal legally. Also, I have signed a legal document permissing a certain US government body and its "colleagues" to access the signal (or any signals) emanating from my body. That is all: any actual legally bound spouse, the NSA, the "NSA watch group", and myself. We all know better than to ever use it for torture... by pumping it into the ears of any people in the form of voices.



My Current Shopping List:

Feminine hygiene products
Ice cream
Toilet paper
Microwave popcorn-- now that it will not pop while in my kitchen cupboards
Dead plant and animal materials-- the tasty kind... they are for eating
Muffin tin
Cheese-- various and numerous
Radio
Bacon
Bottled water
Eggs


EMail Messages that did not Originate from People:

Hey! Look! An acknowledgement from the Royal Mail about my customer service complaint!

-----START MESSAGE DATA-----
This is an automatic acknowledgement from Royal Mail Customer Services

Your reference number is AA####-####

Thank you for your e-mail. This has been allocated to one of our advisors
who will investigate and respond to your specific enquiry. Our aim is to
reply to all customer emails within five working days.

Thank you for contacting Royal Mail.
-----END MESSAGE DATA-----

Does anyone know how to reach my old roommate Sue? We met in Baltimore.

-----BEGIN BOUNCED MESSAGE DATA-----
from Mail Delivery Subsystem
to varilekova@gmail.com

date Sat, May 1, 2010 at 5:31 PM
subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

hide details May 1 (3 days ago)


Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

suelynn@stanford.alumni.org

Technical details of permanent failure:

The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect. Learn more at http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=7720
[stanford.alumni.org (1): Connection timed out]

----- Original message -----

MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.204.134.193 with SMTP id k1mr4769286bkt.165.1272461792216;
Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.204.99.210 with HTTP; Wed, 28 Apr 2010 06:36:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 14:36:32 +0100
Message-ID:
Subject: Mrs. Sue-Lynn Woo Donn!!! Hello!!!
From: Squid Varilekova
To: suelynn@stanford.alumni.org
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015174bf04c1d883a04854c1964
-----END BOUNCED MESSAGE DATA-----

No comments:

Post a Comment