Thursday, July 29, 2010

Did Somebody Hussle My Husband?

Is my physical rescue not here yet because some false supporters ripped off my husband? If anybody says "Wait," or "Delay," they are part of the problem. Suss out the sources and activate the resuce operation. I would deal with them and this myself, but I spend my days locked into a still active torture facility. Please deal with this effectively and keep telling all locals to stay out of the rescuers', my heroes', way when they come to get me to safety in order to PREVENT all violence.

We all know that once I am removed from England, they will finally be stopped from committing international crimes concerning me. Until I am physically removed, every moment, every hour, every day I spend in here is another moment, another hour, another day of the British breaking international laws with me as the victim. My immediate physical removal from this situation and placement in a country that can actually guarantee my human rights in full is in the best interests of everybody... even the criminals. Sadly, they care so little of their own rights to take care of this themselves.

Now, I know this blog post is short, but I only have one hour here at the library today. Please take care, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment