Friday, March 19, 2010

In yet a third country and still trying to find out how to obtain any medical attention...

I'm sure I will figure it out eventually. I doubt the US government can convince the entire medical community here in the UK to deny me any and all medical attention of any acceptible quality like they did in the States (almost entirely) ever since(at the very least) May 2009. You mean, nobody told you why the medical community in the States ended up in such a condition over me? It was because they actively denied me medical attention at the request of the US government instead of doing their actual jobs correctly by being oathbound doctors and nurses. I mean, really, they even charged all three of my medical insurances for refusing to treat me. How was that supposed to make sense? I am a human being (who sometimes likes to say she is one of the last of the Gelflings... guess who the boy Gelfling is... It's also why I have wings...), and really ought to be treated with the basic respect ANY human being is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment