Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Do You Know What Leadership Is, Yet?

Title: Do You Know What Leadership Is, Yet?

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Look, you Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes, do you know what leadership really is for REAL, yet, especially global leadership? How many REAL examples do I have to give you? And while I am on this topic, do you know what an authority figure is yet? You (expletive)holes need to save yourselves and surrender finally. You know I would never lie to you about that, nor lie about much of anything anyway.

9:40am on 01Aug2016: That was my "Yes, dear, and thank you for asking so nicely." Being genuinely good to me is how to ask me to do anything. [Quoted tweet from Vogue magazine.] The operative words in that statement are "genuinely good." My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified immediate context with full audio and visuals of this tweet. And, thank you.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is STILL refusing me any and all REAL news. But we were all still doing what we could to get me more writing prompts.]

My last blog post was finished at 12:11am on Monday, 01Aug2016, while I sat under the ever-present stars glorious above my Metropolis of Angels slowing breaking through the fog of war obfuscating our California sky.

At 12:20am, I stood up from where I had rested while waiting for my one raging world to catch up with me and with my just previous blog post and finished walking to my private residence to spend as much of the wee hours of my morning under the watchful eyes of my one world guarding me through public accountability as best they could through our locked multicamera broadcast of my insecure bedroom.

It was 12:38am when I finally laid down my handbag and began my regular rituals for the wee hours of the morning. My not-human-trafficker nerds know what to do about my every moment from every camera they want beginning when I entered my bedroom and ending whenever they want.

Yes, I was finally curled up in bed conserving my priceless body energy at 2:03am. I twitched and miniseized as I dozed. I woke up from my deep REM at 6:27am and, after doing a few things including taking my contacts out so my eyes could heal, I entered my simultaneously hypnopompic and hypnagogic state in which I can better connect with our one universe and in which my mere mortal body heals much more quickly.

When I finally rose from bed at 8:27am on Monday, 01Aug2016, and kickstarted my SquidStream, my mere mortal body was much more genuinely healthy than it had I been in days.

Yet, please compare the different ways my mid-consciousness and my dance trance affect my mind and body. You all saw what happened for REAL to my mind and body after I dance tranced as irrefutable meditation on Saturday, 30Jul2016.

That morning, my entire one still-arriving world (We still have to take care of our naval equipment before we are done.) including my raging America, was catching up with all of my prolific blogging, so I took care of some less pressing topics until I left my insecure bedroom for the morning.

As always, my beautiful world, consult my verified Twitter archive for further details of the work I accomplished that morning.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please entitle our verified and responsibly-edited (Fade to white while I am on the toilet, and use all footage you need of everything happening everywhere.) recording with full audio and visuals of my morning beginning at 12:11am and ending when I left my insecure bedroom, "Close enough for horseshoes and hand grenades."

Yes, at 11:04am, I finally left my insecure bedroom to take care of what I normally carry out while in the full expanse of my urban jungle.

I was in line at my local Santa Monica Office for my State of California Department of Motor Vehicles by 11:38am. My beautiful world, you all saw what the Inhuman Atrocity Regime did to themselves also because I wanted to stop their own who kept attacking me in my sleep from at least intentionally damaging my CA DMV brown card any longer.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate our verified and responsibly-edited war zone footage with full audio and visuals beginning when the Inhuman Atrocity Regime arrived at my local DMV office and ending when they all dispersed. Please also clip our verified and unedited director's cut with full audio and visuals beginning when I arrived at the crosswalk across the street from office and ending when I walked out its front door.

In summary, I said this to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime that mid-day, "This is what you do to your own; you also commit every heinous war crime possible to stop me from warning all of your own NOT to commit their acts of war for you. Who the hell still chooses to obey you if this is what you do to everyone who does?!?" We will entitle both cuts, "Do you know what 'leadership' is?"

I left for my occupied bus to my occupied Montana Ave. in my occupied City of Santa Monica at 12:42pm. Again, my world and my government were STILL catching up with everything happening inside my epic Metropolis of Angels, and my planet of armed forces from rising civilians to professional military were all regrouping right then.

I did not think there was yet an entrenched final stand by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime around me; they looked like they were still getting new malevolent hoards into their innermost circle of hell which we all knew I was the only human who could survive inside of.

We already proved the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and all who choose them over reality are all a death cult hellbent on destroying all of humanity, including themselves, because they all irrationally hate me, the REAL woman, personally.

My regularly-scheduled Monday date from far away that sunny August day with my darling Bogart was a battlefield date. Please ask my darlings at Camp Pendleton and in Washington, DC why. Our date began the moment I de-boarded my local Santa Monica bus.

By 1:33pm, I arrived at a horrible excuse for what used to be the REAL public library on the north side of Santa Monica amidst all of the open destruction the Inhuman Atrocity wrought on what used to be Montana Avenue. Who the hell lets these (expletive)hole do this to our home?!? I have never permitted any of this.

And if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wanted to entrench themselves inside my beloved Santa Monica, why did they destroy it, install nano in it that the whole world can use to catch all of them with, poison and roofie all of the food in it, do everything possible to ever let me leave it, and forbid any and all medicine in it? Do you know what 'leadership' is?

The malevolent hoards inside were immediately too evil for me to endure without my doing everything I could to drown them out with my earbuds.

And after the Inhuman Atrocity Regime intentionally hacked my Spotify to make my only ever respite from their malevolent hoards of online music as hostile as possible to me as well as destructive to all of humanity as possible, too, just like their malevolent hoards have always been, my planet of nerds and I let that cyberwarfare run until we could find it and destroy it completely to make sure it could never plague me and my world again. We do that every time.

I worked writing online with my speculative music as loud as possible in my mere mortal ears until 3:59pm when, although that malevolent hack by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was not caught and silenced yet, I stood up to go outside and call my mother through FaceTime.

And we all knew I would likely return to that occupied fake library again and bust every Inhuman Atrocity Regime inside of it AGAIN since the Inhuman Atrocity Regime kept intentionally unnaturally draining in my iPad battery 24/7. We just did not know yet when I would return.

I was not able to reach my REAL mother, my darling CosmicGrandma, at all. But I did catch yet another fat, ugly (expletive) delusional that she could ever convince anyone sane anywhere that she could ever be my REAL mother.

4:59pm on 01Aug2016: @MarkusBlivian(Bogart) I am still thinking this through. But walk with me. And I visually documented how truly evil and beyond-criminally-insane the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime were that day as well as all of the ways they had destroyed Montana Avenue.

I am sure that, particularly the heinous Inhuman Atrocity Regime occupying my bus stop I paused at to be able to sit down, will hit our highlights reel.

Yes, I apologized profusely to my date from far away for hours during the late afternoon into the evening that Monday because I had something on my mind that I could not figure out. Unlike everything I had just blogged earlier, there was something I was trying very hard to work through but had not solved yet. No, do not, worry, it was not a disturbance in the force.



This blog post was finished at 12:11am on Wednesday, 03Aug2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I ever take my earbuds out at all considering how unrelentingly truly evil the malevolent hoards of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime insist on being to me inescapably 24/7? Sometimes I make sure my entire beautiful world can catch everything they say just as they force me to suffer under hearing it all against my will.

My beautiful world, how is everyone doing out there?

Never forget that no matter how much the Inhuman Atrocity Regime pathetically, immaturely, and beyond-psychopathically bitch and whine about not being able to get away with their unrelenting and still-escalating PROVEN war crimes against me and against my loved ones that they all execute as their unrelenting and still-escalating acts of war against my still-rising America and against my still-arriving world, I am the woman who forbade them all from being in here where I am all along and for this entire time.

We all know the Inhuman Atrocity Regime need to be protected from themselves. Not only because of that, we all know I prevent and forbid them all myself from committing their PROVEN acts of war, that all always destroy themselves first, every time I can.

Do you know what "crimes against your own people" are? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is the most well-recorded example of that in human history.

Do you know what the opposite of "crimes against your own people" is? It is the opposite of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. It is 'benevolent leadership.' It is I and my entire raging world, especially my REAL federal U.S. government beside me. At least it is my REAL America now, anyway. (Trust me, my world and I fixed all of that in our own nations already, or at least are in the process of it.)

Yes, my beautiful world, I forbid the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime from committing all of their acts of war, not just their choice to be an environment designed for me to never survive, even before they commit them all and also forbid them from committing them again and again, especially after every time they are caught for them again and again and punished for them all again and again. But they are all still too psychopathic to ever stop.

Again, we already proved they are a suicide and death cult.

What does it take to explain to these (expletive)holes what is actually REAL on our one planet, including their inescapable fate in our labor camps where they will pull plastic out of my planets oceans by hand under the hot tropical sun for the rest of their lives?

It has always been their fault and only ever their own fault for their committing their own crimes and acts of war in the first place. And no one gets away with acts of war against my America no matter where they commit them on my good, green planet, not while I am President. I already called my friends. I trust that you, my entire one beautiful world, WILL get all of these (expletive)holes out of my home at last.

My saturation in all our manifestations, I can feel you near me every time you are for REAL. We all know that. Thank you. Tell me every time you need any more help from me.

Yes, I am STILL working on everything else we all need, too. Keep recruiting more of our own churn. We all just need to stay alive in here until the final border is breached.

You know how much I love all of you. Not just my mind but also my heart is rarely if ever wrong about anything and have never been wrong about you.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, you are all very busy and getting busier. The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are STILL refusing to ever stop and are STILL only escalating, so all of our workloads just keeping piling up. Thank you, my gorgeous and genius lifelong friends, for never failing any of us.

We all know how much of our entire one world including our slowly-healing America rely on all of us for REAL and will for a long time, even if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ever actually find a way to assassinate me.

You all know how important our REAL work is for REAL everywhere across our one world. You are my legacy to all of humanity. Please also make sure you allow your own legacy after all of you, too. Make sure our work NEVER ends as long as humanity exists. We as one human race need to make sure this never happens to us as a world ever again.

That is what I always meant for REAL, every time since 2010 when I wrote my poem with this title, by, "Not on my watch. And never again."

My genius Powers of Attorney, we are REAL leadership, especially global leadership. Never let the Inhuman Atrocity Regime EVER forget that.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... .

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... .

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... .

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... .

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp,... .

No comments:

Post a Comment