Friday, April 27, 2012

About Obama and his Crimes...

Sunday morning, I heard a political expert say, "America doesn't like how Washington works," on a political broadcast I like to watch. Washington can be so strange sometimes.

Let us all pray that our national leaders behave as elected officials instead of as politicians in critical moments like these. Let us all pray they work for the betterment of the people of this nation who they represent instead of choosing to help the president obfuscate his crimes as he claws to keep himself in power.

I saw that House Majority Leader John Boehner took charge today and made a passionate speech calling for Congress to make nonpartisan progress towards fixing the nation's problems. It made me smile. I like seeing leaders lead instead of play politics.

Speaking of playing politics, Obama has been trying to convince people that criticizing his wife for her choices should be off limits in political discourse. Reality is quite the opposite, though. Michelle Obama has chosen to politicize herself. She should be criticized for everything she does that deserves it.

Unlike me, a woman who found herself in the spotlight against her will in 2009 due to libel, conspiracy, and human rights violations and who has had to take on politics to someday finally be treated like a human again, Michelle has chosen to promote and sell herself as a celebrity instead of as a first lady in order to keep her criminal husband in office. The First Lady has chosen to make herself fair game for criticism for her public and personal choices. I have never made that choice,... yet somehow I am the person this nation has criticized and libeled the most for over three years now.

Yeah, the Obamas were in Iowa this week. They were here to prey on the members of the public they have brainwashed with their snake-tongued crimes for current donations and future votes. I pray I have taught enough people in Iowa to stand up to their abuses that their influence will only wane here. The Obamas seduce the American public, so Barack can get away with his crimes against us all. Yes, that is the behavior of a true sociopath.

Iowa, I promise you that if you incur a fee from Obama's corrupt bubble for choosing to do the right thing by a.) instantly revoking my father's criminal adult guardianship over me, b.) putting my father in prison for his crimes against me, and c.) safely delivering me to the loving arms of my Sweetness, I will make up every penny to the state. I hope you understand, Iowa, that if you do not, I will never truly be free... and it will be your fault for enforcing Obama's crimes here instead of making the legally upstanding choice.

Yes, I am owed massive amounts of just compensation by Obama and his conspirators for over three years of libel, slavery, torture, emotional trauma, and the various other crimes they commit against me. We need to punish them heavily for everything they have done to make sure this never happens again to anyone ever. Yes, lawyers can do good in the world. Mine need to demand the heaviest punishments, sentences, and fines possible.

Obama's crimes against this nation never seem to end. I have yet to find safe bottled water anywhere in the Des Moines area. If the FDA were not controlled by the president, we would not be facing this major public health crisis right now.

No, the crimes have not yet stopped here in Iowa. Against the best interests of my physical safety, my slavery broadcast ended before the bubble burst completely. I now have almost nothing to keep me safe here in this bubble of torture, rape, murder attempts, and other heinous human rights violations. Do you remember San Diego? Now, imagine what could have happened if I did not have the slavery broadcast to hold them accountable. I AM NOT SAFE HERE and will not be safe until rescued. Yesterday, this became even more of an emergency.

My beautiful world, I need your help. Do everything you can to get my Sweetness and friends to my rescue as soon as humanly possible. He regularly needs rescues of his own in his unrelenting labor of love to come to my aid at last. Taking on this kind of corruption with only his bare hands and an iPhone is definitely not easy. Please do everything he needs every time he asks.

Also, if for any reason he cannot reach me tonight, I am going to need you all to raise some hell. We will need to make this situation so unpleasant for the corrupt powers that be, that the Feds get called off, so he can reach me as soon as humanly possible. Be creative. Do everything helpful you can think of. Keep all protests shy of rioting please, and raise all the hell you can without violence.

My life is on the line, and my last line of holding attackers accountable, the slavery broadcast, has been taken down before the bubble has burst completely. I need your help if I am going to attain physical safety before Obama succeeds at killing me. This is up to you, my beautiful world; please get my rescuers here.

I will tell you if I am rescued or if you need to raise some major hell starting tomorrow. Thank you for keeping up with all my tweets and blog posts. When you all stay informed, you all work wonders.

Sweetness, the world can see how much you love me. I pray the world can see how much I love you. I am sending you all the help I can. I was still in the torture facility in San Diego the last time I wrote you a love poem. I hope I remembered to send you my original notes for it. This world needs more prose and verse. Humanity will never have enough expressions of love.

My beautiful world, I wrote this one by hand sitting in a taqueria in Mexico City in less than ten minutes in February 2010 while eating bistec and nopales tacos. My theory is that Shakespeare used iambic pentameter because most of us have ten fingers.

My First Letter to David Tennant

And when the world of manly tragic plans
decides the path of sleeping hero fires
or sparks a light for songs in people's hands
above our heads to sway to ballad pyres,

Orwellian creatures snorting lines of lies
and beating, bashing, horrid ways to rule,
unpleasant planet waits for helping ties
to labor fruitful plowman's growth uncruel.

But when a girlish girlie lady weeps
the loss of freedoms promised for the land
where once so proud a people spoke of deeps
of water climbing heights above the sand,

Beware the truthless contract terrorists
made writ with blood of screaming termless fists.

And if you think that poem was tapped out on my fingers in a rush, you should see how quickly I wrote my first sestina of love for my HoneyHoney in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment