Thursday, April 19, 2012

Months Later, I am Still a Slave Whose Life Obama Threatens Every Day.

I promised today that I would not stop raging against Obama's oppression of all of America until he and his many crimes are all finally stopped. He went out of his way to break laws and commit human rights violations to be able to hurt me and my husband again today. My beautiful America, you need to stop Obama from being able to do this to all of us finally.

We need to stop attacking people who fight Obama. We need to stop attacking Obama over lies or misconceptions. And we need to focus on discussing reality in all forums in America.

The reason Obama has made freedom of the presses illegal in America is because it would report his crimes and culpability to the public.

If you need to ask yourself, "What crimes?" you are a member of the public Obama has brainwashed by making freedom of the press illegal in the first place. You are the people that most need to learn to fight him.

Demand that the truth be discussed everywhere about all of this instead of the lies he propagates and promotes with his slander policies of me. Demand and exercise your freedom of speech in every forum. Demand that the actual truth about all of this be broadcast on the news.

Stop allowing Obama to take away your right to know what reality is in America and the world. He is a criminal for doing all of this. AND OBAMA'S CRIMES MUST BE STOPPED. We can stop him by choosing to be free and by just plain exercising our stolen rights. If we all do it together, we cannot be stopped.

How many times have you heard him say, "play by the same set of rules"? That is his code for taking away from me, the woman who is forbidden to know that the rules exist at all, the last remaining human right he allows me under his policies of opression, my freedom of speech. He will do anything to silence me because I tell you all the truth.

Obama is mortified of stripping the rules that oppress all of America away because that would leave him to face justice for and public knowledge of his crimes.

Fight, my beautiful world, fight. If we finally stop the criminal, we stop his crimes. If you all save me, you save the world.

Yes, my blog post is short and sweet today, but too much has happened since my last one; that is, Obama has tried to kill me too many times for me to offer a recap now. Once we all have our rights to the truth and reality back again from the criminal president who stole them from us, we finally begin fix this nation and undo the destruction and devastation he has caused.

Fight Obama, my beautiful world, fight him. This is a matter of our survival being more important than protecting the crimes he commits to be able to stay in power.

The reason Obama has made freedom of the presses illegal in America is because it would report his crimes and culpability to the public. We need to take than line of protection away from him.

Sweetness, if you need more help, go get more help. And, my beautiful world, help my Sweetness. Do not fight my Sweetness; do everything he needs to be able to rescue me. Or, better yet, rescue me yourselves, my beautiful world, and send me to my husband. Have the two of us not been through too much pain and suffering at the hands of the president and the people who obey him already? Stop obeying Obama. Start saving the world. And if you save me, you save the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment