Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL I GET MY HUSBAND!

If I am not rescued from this bubble by midnight Monday morning, I will have to return to the deathtrap of pain and misery that is Iowa. If I must return to Iowa ever again in my life, particularly if I must return to Iowa on this next Monday or sooner, I will insist charges be pressed against every place I have been that refused to rescue me since this started in 2009 with absolutely no exceptions... Chicago, the Twin Cities, Iowa, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Mexico, the UK, Dallas, San Diego, and anywhere else I may have forgotten.

You have all always had a choice whether or not you would obey these crimes and you have always had the choice to stop. Denying me my rights and freedoms including my husband no matter who or where you are has always been criminal. Do not pretend you do not do this by choice. You have until midnight Monday morning to set me free completely. If I do not do this it ruins my grounds for pressing any charges at all against anybody... except maybe Obama.

If there is any camera in this hotel room except for the ones in my computers, I insist charges be filed for that. I do not care where the signal from those cameras goes.

You bastards have already made this go on so long I have turned my back on humanity. Do you really want me ruined further? Do you really want to be held accountable for that?

Stop expecting someone else to do the rescuing. This is your job... all of you. I am a slave. I am your slave, too, not just Obama's if you do not choose to end this immediately. I just had to beg hackers to enter my computer for me to be able to gain access to the hotel provided internet connection at all. Clearly, Obama wanted me in here without any security whatsoever when I sleep. I have no faith in physical safety in San Diego because everyone obeys that fascist president here. GET ME OUT OF THIS BUBBLE!

If I have to scream to get safety or rights or my husband ever again, things will finally get ugly. Do not underestimate me. The British already taught me how to hate. Iowa already made me give up on humanity. How much uglier are you going to make this get?

Give me my rights, my freedoms, and my husband by midnight Monday morning, or there will be legal hell to pay. I will spare no one. I do not care who you are.

If you do not give me my rights, my freedoms, and my husband by midnight Monday morning and if I have to return to that hellhole that is Iowa beyond the extra charges other things will happen that can never be repaired.

I will not tolerate obedience to Obama's bubble any place for any reason. This ends here. This ends now.

I WILL NOT CALM DOWN UNTIL I GET MY HUSBAND! I cannot heal until I have my full rights and freedoms including my husband. That world cannot have me back to care for everyone until I am healed. If Obama wants me to slow down, he is going to have to make me complacent, and he knows what he has to do to achieve that.

Sweetness, I do not care where you are. I do not care what you are doing. I know you are fighting for me selflessly and loving me unconditionally. Never negotiate. Break them all, so we can be together. Make them take me to you, or make them bring you to me. Whatever happens tell them it must happen immediately. I will not wait. I will not tolerate anymore of any of this. I am too damaged already to allow this to go on. I know I can trust you and my BFF to take care of this. The world has run out of time. This must happen by midnight Monday morning, or even I do not know everything that will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment