Thursday, February 16, 2012

Freedom of Speech is the Only Right I Have. Sadly, No One Else in America has this Right.

The conscious choice to be obedient to rules of fascist totalitarianism is the very reason death squads and concentration camps had employees. You always have a choice whether or not you obey just like you always have a choice to stop.

I have already seen Iowa's newest libelous propaganda pop up on two different local news broadcasts as they spread more lies and break more laws to be able to justify imprisoning, raping, torturing, and enslaving me as well as hating me for telling them to stop. Iowa, why do you insist on lying about me? You can never keep your story about me straight, anyway. Has lying not gotten old for you, yet? Do not forget that the burden of proof lies on the libeler. The fact you only spread lies instead of choosing to sit down and talk to me about reality is just further proof of your culpability.

Iowa, I could have chosen to press full charges at any point. I did not have to give you a chance to avoid this at all, but I did so out of benevolence. Because you did nothing but display hatred for me by committing these crimes in the first place and because you do nothing now but spread more lies to justify hating me for demanding that you stop, please understand that there is nothing I will not do to hold you accountable for these heinous atrocities you refuse to stop committing. You can only attack a person so many times before she stands up and defends herself. You are very lucky I am only benevolent.

I hear Obama wants to deem my constant and often verbal fight for my right to physical safety and fights for freedom from torture and slavery illegal. He never should have taken those rights away from me in the first place. The only right he has left me with at all is my freedom of speech. And if he wanted to stop my fight, all he ever had to do was set me free by now.

I also hear Obama wants to fabricate charges, invent evidence, and bribe witnesses, so he can lock me in a federal penitentiary. Clearly, he will do anything to be able to torture me out of the public eye AGAIN especially since illegal hospitalizations have finally been taken away from him. Has anyone else noticed his pattern of locking me away somewhere illegally, so he can torture me?

Clearly, he is upset that I demand he be held accountable for his crimes against me, against this nation, and against the world. Clearly, he does not want to be forced to stop his human trafficking of me, war crimes against me, nor his human rights violations against me. Clearly, he wants his mandated removal of all freedom of the press in America and suspension of freedom of speech in America to apply to me as well, though never to himself. He fears justice for his crimes, so he wants to break more laws and spread more libel to be able to avoid the judge's gavel.

If you let him get away with any of this, nothing will ever save me, America, nor the world from him. The best thing to do is burst his criminal bubble immediately and impeach him as soon as possible.

Let's be honest, who wants my only method for solving and helping solve other people's and nation's problems despite my still being tortured unrelentingly by Obama's electrobeam military weapon ever to be taken away from me?

Fight him, my beautiful world, and you will set us all free.

We need this bubble burst as immediately as possible. If you need a list of reasons why, you have not been keeping up with reality. If you are still clinging to Obama the Sociopath's lies for justifying this and the completely irrational fears he spreads to control you, you need to get over it immediately. This bubble was constructed to ruin me, ruin America, and ruin the world, and there is absolutely no other reason for it to exist at all.

My beautiful world, these are our FOUR BIG GOALS right now...
1.) We need to get the complete truth to the masses as soon as humanly possible. I do not have access to cable, and all things published on the internet are filtered through before I am allowed to see them. There is absolutely no reason why those two mediums, cable television and the internet, cannot have freedom of the press and freedom of speech even while obeying the fascist rules oppressing all of America. As for the rest of the broadcasters and news agencies, we are all staring in the face of the harm caused to America by the complete and illegally mandated lack of freedom of the press in this nation. Organize. Please organize. Just pick a date and time and smother America in the sweet, rich syrup of the truth.
2.) We need to force Iowa to set me free from the heinous crimes they insist on enforcing here under all circumstances as soon as humanly possible. They do not even give me enough of my own freedoms and rights under their own laws to allow me to leave for a place that will treat me as living being in their presence for once.
3.) We need to totally and completely burst this bubble and all of its atrocities and crimes immediately. I know I am stating the obvious on this one, and I know I am also preaching to the choir.
4.) We need Obama the Lying Fascist Totalitarian impeached as soon as possible. The only evidence Congress needs in order to able to do this is the bubble itself, its rules, and its enforcement. Hold Congress accountable for all of their delays and inaction.

Here are the first TEN EASY THINGS YOU CAN DO to help that I can think of off the top of my head...Of course, feel free to do anything else you think will help.
1.) Refuse to allow anyone to ever put a speaker in your ear canal, and remove the chips from you heads if you have them already.
2.) Report any and all drugged, poisoned, or tampered with food and drink products to any authority that will take them off the shelves.
3.) Put pressure on your Congresspeople to take action immediately to revoke the bubble, impeach the president, stop making excuses for delaying, and finally take action.
4.) Put pressure on Iowa to finally stop these crimes that the entire international community knows that Iowa is insisting on never stopping under any circumstances. It does not require a court judgement to cease committing your own human rights violations. They only insist on continuing this out of their own sick, twisted, and amoral reasons.
5.) Document what we are living through. Document all of the US Executive Branch's abuses of power. Document all of the libel you hear about me and the lies told to justify doing this to any human ever. Document my effect on the world despite all of the horrors I am living through that no one is willing to stop. Document what we are living through.
6.) I will say it again. Keep kicking this bubble until it bursts. Go to all of Obama the Sociopath's public appearances and protest at them. Get in his face. Make him hear your voice. Demand your rights and freedoms. Stand up for what you believe in, and exercise your freedom of speech.
7.) Communicate with each other. Spread the truth amongst yourselves and with people who have never heard it. Make sure you are current on what each of you are doing to help.
8.) Educate people still under the control of Obama the Sociopath's lies with truth and reality. Be gentle when you do this. There is a huge gap between the world Obama the Fascist pretends exists and what is actually happening in reality. This move from the land of make believe to the land of facts and truths might be very jarring if not completely mind blowing.
9.) If you can, buy an electric car. If we all could finally get ourselves off of all fossil fuels completely, think of the poverty we could diminish, peace we could bring, and lives we could save.
10.) If you cannot do any of these or if you just want to donate money instead of other action, that works, too. There is a superPAC dedicated to fighting the bubble and finally granting me physical safety for the first time in three years. I have no idea what it is called; I am forbidden to know it exists, but I call it the lovePAC.

I have not been so heartbroken or betrayed by a population since the British locked me a torture facility for seven months. At midnight Tuesday morning, Iowa had made it clear they will never choose of their own free will to treat me as a human being and will only enforce that I have less rights than a dog here, so at midnight on the morning of Feb. 15th, I stepped out of the way. My beautiful world, I am no longer an obstacle to your judgment of Iowa for their choice to commit all of their crimes since 2009. Please go easy on the places that have proven to at least keep me physically safe when I am in them, and do as you please.

Iowa, Obama the Fascist Totalitarian, US Embassy to Mexico, the select people in the UK with which I am angry, and all of the rest of the conspirators, you have more to gain by stopping your crimes now than by breaking more laws and spreading more libel just to try to continue to get away with them or to vainly attempt to cover them all up. A public record is a public record. Fair justice is fair justice. The safest place to be right now is on my good side.

As for current oil prices, the limitless profits of oil companies, and the oil lobby in DC, if you think gas prices hurt right now, try being tortured with a military weapon unrelentingly. Iowa justifies enforcing this torture with the obvious libel that if they ever stop torturing me, my benevolence will spoil. And please do not forget that artificially inflated gas prices justify Obama the Warmonger's blood lust for a war with Iran to the public.

On the topic of Obama the Narcissist's policies on Iran, an established lust for power, money, and oil is not an acceptable reason for any soldier's blood to be shed under any circumstances.

I hear that the government of Israel says Iran's aggression is destabilizing the world. Yet, quite hypocritically, they seem very supportive of Obama the Fascist's totalitarian oppression of all of America. Which do you believe is more destabilizing to the entire world? What would have happened if I did not have the social responsibility to do what I do in the world for real despite all of Obama the Sociopath's still-continuing atrocities against me?

I was recently asked what Iran has against Thailand. How am I supposed to know? Firstly, I have never claimed to be a mind reader, and secondly, I am a torture, slavery, and rape victim trapped in a bubble no one is willing to stop. At any point you could have all set me free to go talk to Iran to find out. Stop demanding that I work miracles for you while you refuse to stop these heinous crimes against me yourselves.

The only mission I volunteered for was leading the planet through Global Climate Change. Everything else I have done for this world happened because no one else was willing to do it. If you had an ability and an opportunity to bring peace and love to the world, I know you would have chosen to do the same.

When I reach my husband, my saving the world can finally begin. I might delay any public signs of this until after the honeymoon, but I will finally be free to begin. In the mean time...

World, what are you doing about Syria? You all say you care. You all say you will help. They are dying by the masses in there. Where is your damn help, already?

US Congress, I completely understand the release of his budget was the criminal president's attempt to delay your revoking of the bubble and his inevitable impeachment by consuming you with debate over money and the national debt. Did you hear his crock about "where hard work pays off and responsibility is rewarded" in the face of the way he treats me himself? He is trying to buy time to find some way to lock me away forever to be tortured until I die, to force me to commit a crime to save myself from him (as if he could justify his internationally criminal bubble with a retroactive reason anyway), or to accomplish anything else he could possibly fathom to get away with these atrocities at least a little longer. Please stop humoring him.

Obama the Political Incompetent has also decided to take on the American university system by promising to cut taxpayer support for schools that raise their tuition. Did he EVER take a math class in his life? Reduced taxpayer support is one of the major reasons that universities have to raise tuition in the first place. If they are not allowed to raised tuition under this whack-job of a policy, they will be forced to raise fees to fill the gap anyway. And, have you ever heard of a for-profit university? They do exists. Most schools, particularly state schools, are not for-profit universities. I highly suspect he is attacking universities at all because they are hotbeds for free speech and free ideas, and Obama the Fascist hates and forbids that part of America.

I see that Native Americans have been in the news lately. Look, if you are making the conscious choice to stay on the reservation, why are you not doing so in order to preserve and practice your own religions, cultures, and languages? Why else are you staying on the reservation at all if not in solidarity for your own people?

On a completely unrelated note, I received a call from one of my dear, old friends in Los Angeles two days ago. Did you get a chance to hear it? I have no way to stop the hackers that get into all of my electronics. Most of the time I forget they are even there, but I am sure my phone heard a fabulous conversation on Valentine's Day.

And now, the lifestyle section of today's post! I know many of you have been wondering this for a long time. My mother is a faithful user of Mark Kay. That is the secret to her youthful look.

W Magazine, I never received my February issue. Was there too much honesty in it, or are the Feds illegally messing with my mail to a greater degree than they used to?

Finally, my beautiful world, I apologize if this sounds like emotional blackmail, but you cannot claim you love me if you are obeying the bubble. Kick! Kick! Kick 'til it bursts!

Sweetness, if I am still capable of having babies at all after everything I have lived through for three years and that Iowa still enforces that I live through now, I cannot wait to make mixed race, super-human babies with you. They would be Asian, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, White, and honorarily Black! Yey! for humans! I know you claim it was love at first sight, but I still like telling people I wooed you as if I were a sexy older woman. I will start you a new love letter as soon as I can. I am sorry it is too late for Valentine's Day. I was working so hard to save Iowa. I did not know that hated me this much for real.

P.S. If Iowa is not forced to stop their crimes against me as soon as possible, they will force me to give up on humanity completely. I can feel that it has already begun.

P.P.S. Now that you have reached the end of this blog post, please read the first half again.

No comments:

Post a Comment