Friday, February 10, 2012

Something Lighter Than My Last Post... So You Can All Catch Up And Follow Through

What is this crap (Pardon my soft language.) I hear about you, my beautiful America, compromising with Obama the Tyrant? He took your and my rights away for no reason except the cruel thrill of harming us, his quest for power and money, and every other nefarious agenda that drives him. Nobody should ever have to give up ANYTHING in order to get her or his basic human rights back again. You are documenting all of his crimes against all of us. Demand complete justice for all of them. If you compromise on our sacred principles by giving him ANYTHING in return for obtaining our human rights back from him, you are rewarding him for committing his internationally acknowledged crimes in the first place. Do not compromise with the criminal president. Just revoke his criminal policies, arrest him, and try him in every court necessary. Never compromise with anyone when your full human rights are due.

Speaking of presidents, I keep hearing from people that the soon-to-be new president of China, Xi, and I would get along famously. I like to think that is true, and I am sure we will soon have a chance to test that theory. I have some reservations because of China's and Russia's policies on Syria, but I am sure we can work that out ourselves in very peaceful, respectful, and civilized manners. After all, he is not the next ex-president of the United States of America, so he is capable of treating me as a human with all of the dignity and respect every human is due.

Wow, my beautiful world, I had a strange daydream two days ago. Could you imagine me on vacation in DC (assuming the bubble does not burst immediately)? You know, could you see me wearing a red dress and taking a White House tour? I wonder what sort of Secret Service nickname I would earn for myself. We already know the Secret Service are deeply appreciative of the fact I am completely peaceful and nonviolent and do not want the president assassinated; I want him to stand trial for all of his crimes instead.

Did Obama really threaten America with a nuclear attack against us if we did not allow him to criminally steal our Constitutional and basic human rights away from us, particularly me? Who the hell does he claim is the nuclear threat against America who is demanding I be his internationally broadcast sex slave and torture victim? There is a staunch US policy of not negotiating with any terrorist threat, so the only conclusion is, Obama the Sociopath has been threatening America with our own nuclear capabilities as an excuse to oppress all of America, to push his agendas on the world without any freedom of the press to stop him, and to rape, abuse, enslave, traffic, and torture me for his own sick goals and pleasures.

It has been established Obama the Fascist Totalitarian is a sociopath. If you missed the evidence, you need to read my latest blog posts and observe his behaviors more closely. The next ex-president will say anything he can to control you, the public, and make you do anything he wants you to do. It is more than empirically established that he is a career liar that should no longer be trusted no matter what he says. He has absolutely no credibility left. He will do nothing but continue to harm me, all of America, and the entire world as long as he is allowed to remain in office. Stop compromising with him, force his crimes to stop, and lock him away for the rest of his sorry, sick existence.

And while I am on the topic of the Obamas, reject all of Michelle Obama's drivel while you are at it. If she had ever given a damn about me, she would have violated her husband's internationally criminal bubble herself by now. The criminal conspiracy is deluging the media with the woman dressed to pretend she has sympathy for me under of the crimes her husband is committing against me while she outright refuses to address the spiritual, humanitarian, and civil rights crisis that her husband's crimes have created in this nation. If she gave a damn about her own daughters, she would have taken them away from her proven rapist husband by now, and allowing her to publicly support the internationally criminal bubble of her husband's creation in your magazine, on your network, etc. instead of demanding she turn on him herself only deepens the crimes and harm her husband mandates on me, the American people, and the world.

My health has become a topic of conversation among the American public, as if that alone were not another crime against me, my rights, and my medical privacy. I recently learned that the trauma I have been caused by the libel, perjury, malpractice, etc. from my being illegally labeled with a mental illness I do not have has force me to start talking in my sleep. Has anyone seen me talking in my sleep? I know you watch over me to keep me safe from harm during my most vulnerable part of the day.

Also on the topic of my health, I have always acknowledged I have a tendency towards hypochondria. I also acknowledge that I have an absolute fear of being tortured again under the criminal guise of supposed medical care. None of this makes me a liar, and none of this changes the fact that I have no debilitating mental illness.

I have always publicly acknowledged that I had a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia from 2003. I also always say I have never met a quack in California. That is where I was diagnosed because San Francisco is the place I have lived the longest as an adult and is therefor my home. However, for whatever reason (and it is not uncommon for symptoms of schizophrenia to be temporary, ask any schizophrenia expert about that) that diagnosis proved to be inaccurate by the time I was living in Chicago in 2008. I had absolutely no mental health care in Chicago. I took no medications in Chicago. I also learned that I no longer had any mental illness while living in Chicago.

The status of my mental health did not become confusing to me until May 2009 when I was temporarily living in Iowa. I believed all of these harms to me, my reputation, my privacy, etc. were real, but my sister insisted it was all actually in my head. I demanded the truth from a doctor in Minnesota and ended up hospitalized for the first time ever in my life and for no medical reason because the doctor insisted none of this was real and was all delusions instead. That was the University of Minnesota Medical Center- Fairview where I was attacked, sexually abused, and filled with spy equipment in my sleep.

I ended up in a torture facility in Liverpool for seven months again for absolutely no medical reason because the Obama administration and all of the people who obey it insist I have a diagnosis of a mental illness I do not actually have. I have proven emotional trauma from living in that torture facility for seven months. I have always admitted to that.

As for Iowa, I am a full grown adult. My father is definitely no doctor. I have never at any point in my life been a threat to myself or others. There is and never has been any non-criminal reason for my health to be any of his legal concern. Yes, I have always acknowledged that I also have emotional trauma from being forced to live in a house with him against my will for over a year while he breaks the law to put me in mental health facility after mental health facility for absolutely no medical reason. It is empirically proven that I have no mental illness, that any diagnosis they have given me cannot be justified with any list of symptoms, and that even if the gaggle of malpractice quacks in Iowa could produce a list of symptoms, they could never prove I have those supposed symptoms with any truth or honesty.

Strange, I was under the same bubble in California in 2009 and 2010, but I never met a quack in California. Clearly, to be able to give me any real medical care, a doctor cannot allow the FBI to command her or him on what that medical care is. The doctor has to be allowed to acknowledge the reality of my life and all of the hardship that Obama the Slave Driver criminally mandates I live under, and the doctor has to refuse to make conscious choices to commit malpractice and refuse to violate his or her own Hippocratic oath just to appease the totalitarian tyrant president we are all festering under right now.

I had never in my life been in a mental health facility until the criminal bubble started. I have now been in five in the last three years, and every time I was harmed with malpractice, rape, torture, violations of privacy, insertions of equipment into my body against my will, etc. In every instance no doctor could even prove I had any mental illness at all with any truth, honesty, science, or medicine. There has never been and will never be any legal justification for enforcing I be placed in a mental health facility. I have never been a threat to myself or others, and I definitely have no mental health problem except for the emotional trauma the this bubble and your blatant obedience to this bubble has caused me.

Furthermore, please understand, Des Moines area, I will not frequent nor even return to any establishments where employees go out of their way to be rude to me. Yesterday, while you were treating the contemptuous Michelle Obama like a rock star, members of your community went out of their way to get in my face and obey Obama the Terrorist's criminal rules just to be rude to me by asking me my name, asking me if I work in the mall, etc. for absolutely no necessary reason. There were no grounds for these questions to be asked in the first place. Those were blatant attempts to be rude to me just for the sake of appeasing your fascist totalitarian dictator of a president. I do not ask for special treatment from you, I ask to be treated with the dignity and respect any human is due.

Also, Iowa, if you feel like you will be a target of the federal government for demanding that your own citizens' rights be returned to them by fighting Obama the Sociopath's criminal bubble or for doing anything else to protect yourselves from the harm your obedience to his criminal rules has caused, all you need to do is convince more states to stand up with you. It became clear to me that you have no idea what is going on outside your own borders, so I asked some trusted friends to send messages to you on my behalf. I trust you understand now what even just the beginning of fair justice would feel like for you and your people because of the crimes you committed and still commit against me. I know you now understand that I tend to understate with my writing and with my voice the heinousness of the atrocities committed against me and still being committed against me. I know you now understand that giving you until Valentine's Day to satisfy my obviously minuscule requests is a gift, so that you will be able to save yourselves from the fate you chose for yourselves by committing these crimes in the first place. Please, Iowa, do not let your own citizens down.

As for you, my beautiful America, have you seen the latest poll numbers concerning the presidential race? If Obama the Totalitarian Tyrant leads ANYONE in any poll, it is clear why all of America has absolutely no freedom of the press. With no freedom of the press in America, Obama the Sociopath can spread any lie he wants to the public, and there is absolutely no way for us to replace it with the truth. The truth has to go by word of mouth in this nation while his lies can take up all of the mass media he mandates. We need to get the truth to more people. We desperately need the freedom of the press in this country. I fear we may need to take this matter into our own hands just to make sure the bubble under which we fester will burst at all.

Also, America, if the next ex-president is not impeached by November and if you cannot bring yourselves to vote for a Republican, I recommend writing in Mrs. Hillary Clinton for president. She is so disgusted with the establishment in DC that she is ready to retire from politics completely. That is how much we can trust her.

Sweetness, have you been making plans lately? I love and adore everything last thing about you. Did I yet tell you yet how beautiful the word "stepchildren" is to me? Please ask my beautiful world to keep kicking until the bubble bursts completely. None of us have any of our stolen rights back yet. This is no time to get complacent.

P.S. Tell Obama my Torturer and Slave Driver, unlike him, I do not negotiate with terrorists. Thusly, I cannot negotiate with him. If he continues to commit his crimes against me, I will continue to raise my demands on him for the reparations he and his conspirators will have pay for the war crimes, human trafficking, and human rights violations they have yet to stop committing against me. The world is a witness. No one can deny these things happened and are still happening. No one can deny it is all criminal. No one can deny he is the culprit. I will never reward him for taking away my rights in the first place, especially since I do not have them back yet.

P.P.S. My beautiful world, you keep telling me I am loved, but there is no sign anywhere of anyone caring about me at all in here. These are our big four goals right now.
1.) Make Iowa set me free of the illegal, local shackles keeping me here; even if the bubble completely burst right now, I would still not be able to leave here to safely be with husband because of Iowa's own crimes against me.
2.) Breech the suspension of freedom of the press completely. This nation needs the truth. This moral and spiritual crisis and all of its inherent havoc and mayhem was created because Obama took away our human rights. Restoring peace, freedom, and order to our nation begins by bringing the truth to the public.
3.) Enforce that this bubble burst in its entirety; it is completely criminal, consists of nothing but human rights violations and war crimes, and cannot be justified by any of Obama's lies (even if those lies were true).
4.) Impeach the president for his crimes against me, this nation, and the world. Put pressure on Congress to make sure they do this and burst the bubble the moment we have enough votes to get it done.
Thank you, my beautiful world! I could never have done any of this without you. Most of the time, it feels like no one hears a word I say. I know you love me, but Obama forbids me to see or feel any love for me at all... just pain, suffering, and torture.

No comments:

Post a Comment