Saturday, February 4, 2012

Part 2 of my Latest Blog Post-- The Truth Shall Set You Free!

...This is where my last blog post continues.

It would be an understatement to say I want the bubble and all of the torture, suffering, and slavery it mandates to end; I need it to end. For the sake of my body, for the sake of my mind, I need the constant literal and emotional pain and torment the bubble mandates I endure to finally end.

America, if you cannot find it in your hearts to give a damn about me, end the bubble for yourselves. You are living under rules of fascist totalitarianism. I am the only person in this nation with her freedom of speech intact. You cannot even get accurate news about anything concerning you, concerning me, or concerning the world because of the rules of oppression. Look at the water you have to give to your children. Look at the damage they cause you by putting chips in your ear canals. If you do not choose to fight the bubble to save me, fight the bubble to save yourselves.

What is the benefit to our society from the bubble being here? There is only one; you have me and all of my influence in your lives. Trust me, once I am no longer literally a tortured slave living under Obama the Terrorist's mandated persecution, you will still have me and all of my benevolent influence in your lives. Just think of everything we can accomplish if I am not forced to spend so much of my mind and energy on liberating all of America anymore. I have also taken legitimate measures to make sure there will be legal media to fill the gap that will be created when the slavery ends.

I cannot do anything I am not capable of. Torture is used to destroy people. Torture does not make people benevolent. You have seen me in my raw, screaming, basic state. The essence of my core is only good, defiant in the face of oppression, and capable of healing others even in the darkest of moments. If you end Obama the Tyrant's extensive criminal efforts to ruin and destroy me and my benevolence, just imagine what I will finally be free to do for this world. This bubble is designed to destroy me, if the president and all of his crimes could not force me to give up on humanity as a whole, nothing ever will. I am only capable of good in this world.

I know what your expectations are of me. I know you expect me to fix every problem humanity faces right now and every problem we will ever face in the future. I know the burden I carry. Please understand that I do everything I can for you, but I am still only one human living under the nearly unbearable pain, suffering, torture, and persecution of the president's human rights violations, war crimes, and human trafficking. Yes, I could really use some help in here. The best thing to do is end the bubble.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. There is absolutely no possible honest and legal justification for creating this bubble in the first place, enforcing it, obeying it, supporting it, or continuing it. Any person who is on record for even expressing a desire to keep the bubble (let alone for taking actions to continue the bubble) is a proven part of the oppression, terrorism, and fascist totalitarian under which America is currently festering.

Hold all of those people accountable. They are an example of how deep the president's corruption permeates what is supposed to be the people's government. Congresspeople, for example, are only supposed to answer to their constituencies. They are not supposed to answer to their political allegiances before the people they were elected to represent. Hold them accountable.

Does Congress want a do-over? If I did not have a chance to address all of Obama the Sociopath's lies about me and present a statement of my own, there is a legal argument that it was an illegitimate vote. I have wanted thorough and accurate Congressional hearings and investigations into the reality of the bubble from the start. You cannot deny the crime of the bubble happened. You cannot deny the crimes of the bubble are still happening. You cannot deny they are all illegal.

I would also like to ask each state in the union to pass state laws or state amendments of their own to give back each of their citizens the very rights and freedoms the bubble has taken away from them. Please, state and local governments, take care of your people in all of the ways the federal government refuses to do.

I was recently asked if the oppression was preventable. The bubble happened because of how deep the corruption runs in our government, because we all fell for the campaign lies of Obama the Sociopath in 2008, and because the good people of this nation did not see it coming. We were incapable of preventing it, but we can stop it... and we can make sure it never happens again.

The bubble is not just terrorism; it is built of crimes against all people in this nation and, in effect, the world. Document the abuses of power. Make records of everything you are living through. Teach the truth of this to everyone including your children. Stop allowing anyone to be distracted from fixing the real problems facing this nation and the world by the lies about me, the forced nudity of me, the forced humiliation of me and my body, or any of the other crimes they commit against me. We can end this AND prevent it from ever happening again.

Oh, and just for the record, the only natural born enemy of the giant squid is the sperm whale. You know, like Moby Dick.

I also have some questions for the conspiracy theorists in all of you to consider. How long was Obama the Slave Driver's political career before he made it to president? How did he climb the ranks so quickly? Who picked him out and preened him to get elected? Also, have you seen the full resumes of the people in charge of Homeland Security? Why is every division of Homeland Security except for the TSA redundant to other entities in the US executive branch?... particularly the ones Obama the Terrorist created himself... What are they really doing in those divisions of Homeland Security? If Homeland Security is supposed to fight terrorism, why is everyone's water supply, packaged food, and bottled drinks poisoned, drugged, and tampered with? Why are there brainwashing speakers in everyone's ear canals? Oh, the questions just keep going...

Sweetness, I will never approve of their broadcasts out of my head or any of their other human trafficking and war crimes, but as long as I have to suffer through them, I have been making the best of them to be able to end them... as impossible as that sounds. Did you and Syniva take legal control over my brand (and, therefore, reputation)? I trust you both and your judgment in making legal releases of my image, voice, etc. to fill the gap that will be left when the slavery ends. Yes, I know how constantly busy I keep you. Please remember, in everything you do, you cannot trust the federal government; you have to go over their heads or blast a hole through them. I have always wanted to hire a veteran friend of mine, Mr. Finn O'Mahoney (He was in the service under a different name.), as my personal assistant once all of the crimes against me finally end. Can you ask someone to talk to him about the reality of that job to see if he would want it? Oh, and since you are part Native American, it is politically correct for you to use the word "Indian" to refer to Native Americans. Do people know you are part Native American? I LOVE AND ADORE YOU! My kisses are impatiently waiting for you. Tell Iowa to make arrangements to safely send me to you already. I know they do not know how to reach you. You will need to contact them.

P.S. Math educators, if I can teach set theory with drawings on bar napkins to drunken friends who never finished high school, we can teach the tenets of set theory to kindergärtners. If we could start student's math education with set theory at a developmental age, what level of mathematics could we be teaching by high school? Think of what we could do!

No comments:

Post a Comment