Monday, February 13, 2012

My Facebook Status From Saturday Feb. 11th, 2012

-----Start Facebook Status-----
My beautiful world, despite all of my efforts to warn Iowa, I have seen absolutely no progress towards Iowa saving itself. The holdup on Project Valentine's Day is the state legislature.

Please, 1.)Ask the Iowa Legislature what they think is going on.
2.)Correct their own libel and educate them on reality.
and
3.)Describe to them what they should expect to happen to them if I have to get out of the way of the world's judgment of them on the 15th just to make their internationally acknowledged crimes against me finally stop.

The latest libel I heard Iowa spreading was that I am being 'vengeful' for giving them time and a method to save themselves from the fate they chose for themselves by committing these crimes in the first place. After that, even I am wondering why I gave them a chance to save themselves at all, but we all know I cannot help but try to save people.

If Iowa chooses not to save themselves, be prepared for Feb. 15th, my beautiful world. If Iowa does not meet my three internationally acknowledged far too kind and forgiving requests by Valentines Day (by midnight Tuesday morning) I will step out of the way and allow you, my beautiful world, to judge them.

Please tell my loved ones to be ready to press all charges against my father, the quacks, Polk County, the caught dirty judges, the governor in 2009, the state of Iowa as a whole, etc. in every court necessary. I will provide more charges and sources of evidence on the 15th if necessary, but please tell them to prepare with what they know about 2009 to the present for now.

Iowa cannot say I did not warn them. Iowa cannot say I did not try to save them from this fate. The entire planet knows they chose to commit these crimes against me themselves and that they are still committing these crimes against me even now by still insisting on enforcing Obama's criminal bubble here.

Enforcing that my slavery continue by enforcing obedience to the criminal bubble; enforcing that the libel, torture, sexual harassment, malpractice, etc. continue by enforcing obedience to the criminal bubble; refusing me the freedom to leave for a place I could be safe and free; refusing to allow me to be with my husband; enforcing and instigating persecution of me; enforcing forced public nudity; enforcing forced public humiliation; enforcing forced prostitution; the list goes on...

Thank you, my beautiful world.

-----End Facebook Status-----

Sweetness, I tried. I tried everything. Iowa will claim that they had intentions to meet my three requests until Michelle Obama came to town to poison their minds this last Thursday, but I must honestly admit I should never have trusted Iowa to do anything morally upstanding from the start. I fought so hard to save them. I kept sending people, and sending people, and sending people to explain to them the heinousness of their crimes, but no one here gives a damn about me, who I am in the world, or what I have to say. Iowa is an island of criminal amorality buried like a cyst in the heart of my beautiful America. Yesterday they had the audacity to try blaming you for the fact we are not yet together. Last night, my once favorite bartender in all of Des Moines made the implication that my finally being with you would ruin me. I cannot stand this place and how they treat me. I have less rights than an animal in here, and they are spreading new libel to keep me this way. I hate them now. I hate them for keeping us apart. Yes, the British taught me how to hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment