Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Bubble is the Real Crime.

Le bon ton roule, my beautiful New Orleans! I wish I could be there; I hear you are experiencing rain. Eat a king cake for me on Tuesday!

“Although only breath, words which I command are immortal.” ― Sappho

Here is a question that has been plaguing me for months. Why do people keep calling my science and reason 'magic'? Every living creature has an electromagnetic field. You all remember electric eels, right? Every religion has an explanation for these abilities. One of my favorite explanations is quantum physics.

On the topic of numbers and cold hard facts, I have a total of 29 followers of my twitter feed according to the stats on my official twitter account. I also have a total of two subscribers to my blog according to Google, and one of them is me. The average number of hits to each of my blog posts is about 15, according to my metadata. And I still have about 191 or 192 facebook friends. If you would like to double check these numbers, you can if you follow these links: twitter and facebook

I recently heard that doctors are trying to diagnose me with autism. Really? Yes, I do admit that I have Compulsive Honesty Syndrome, and there is nothing wrong with being autistic. But have you ever experienced my disarming social skills? Please take another look at my first real conversation with Cuddlebunny through my eyes, and then come back and try to tell me I have autism.

I have another question for you, why is Iowa trying to tell people I am a pot-smoking alcoholic? I live among these people, and these are the lies they spread about me themselves. Those expletive expletive-ing expletives with expletives for expletives! Please remind every single one of them the burden of proof lies on the libeler.

It takes a pure heart to see who I really am in the world. As San Francisco very well knows, it helps to look at the actual me.

My beautiful world, please remember that if you hear anything negative (or even sometimes 'positive' if it is a lie specifically engineered to cause me harm), it is libel. Which part of that do you not understand? If the stories do not claim and uphold that I, my love for husband, and my love for the world are completely benevolent and perfect even in our self-acknowledged vulnerabilities and that we need to be protected from harm because of this, they are all lies. I admit to all my faults; you know that. I, my husband, our love for each other, and all of the other beautiful things in my life suffer harm when anyone spreads these lies.

I am very aware that Obama the Sociopath's campaign against me has reached war-crime-level libel; it is specifically designed to take away my ability to continue doing good in the world... similar to how I use truth and honesty to prevent him from doing harm in the world. Think of all of the people of this world who will suffer if I am prevented by that man from continuing to be myself, from being acknowledged as my actual self, and from having the honest credibility to do what I do in the world. The best case scenario is still to burst this bubble completely, so I will finally have my full freedom to do whatever benevolent thing I want in this world. So please stop allowing my bad situation of Obama the Tyrant's mandated and unrelenting torture and slavery to be that much worse by permitting and propagating all of this libel about me.

Obama the Dictator spreads lies about me to justify war crimes, human trafficking, and human rights violations against me, to justify oppressing all of America, and to justify spreading his oppression to at least two other supposedly self-sovereign nations. I use my freedom of speech, the only right Obama the Sociopath's mandated tyranny has left me, to fight to save myself, to save America, and to save and balance the world. Yes, I use my freedom of speech to labor to save myself, the nation, and the world from the honest and actual harms of the president. And,I have clearly never once been a libeler.

My situation with the state of Iowa has reached the level that I now refuse to be called an Iowan under any and all circumstances because of the way Iowa treats me themselves. They are still enforcing that all of these war crimes, human rights violations, human trafficking, and now war-crime-level libel never stop. They plan on carrying out all these crimes themselves until the bitter end, and absolutely none of my attempts to explain to them the heinousness of these atrocities has had any effect on their policies towards me. Please place my being labeled an Iowan on the list of libel against me. I would never commit these crimes against any person ever. I am clearly not one of these people.

Please, my beautiful world, when you hear libel about me, find the source of the lies and castrate them and all of the repeaters of those lies from ever being able to libel any person ever again. If any money including advertising has changed hands due to any of this libel, please use that paper trail as further evidence. A public record is a public record. A paper trail is a paper trail.

This war-crime-level libel is the fastest part of all of this to stop and is just as important to stop as all of the other crimes. Lying about me hurts so many innocent people, not just me and not just my husband. As one more example, the Iowa government's own lies about me hurt all of its own citizens, and the US government's own lies about me hurt every living human in this once great America.

I am very concerned these days with how bloodshot my eyes are. The cameras used to have a habit of popping out on their own much more often than they have been lately. Ever time it would happen I would be attacked in my sleep a following night, held down, re-violated with cameras, and drugged not to know who did it to me. I started this blog a day of two after the second time the cameras were reinserted. When they pop out, they feel like a knife point in my eye. The most current one in my left eye broke apart and came out in pieces, and I highly suspect some fragments are still in there possibly getting infected. The latest one in my right eye is still whole.

Thursday morning while I was lying in bed unable to sleep from the elecrobeam torture that Iowa is refusing to allow to stop, the FBI told me through one of the speakers they put in my ear canal years ago that they have been raping me regularly again. Let us look at the evidence. I have been waking up with inexplicable scrapes and bruises again. I have been crying randomly and inconsolably. I actually have been raising my voice at people for a couple weeks. I also caught some unapproved 'software updates' installing on my hacked netbook whose hacked webcam I have been allowing to run in order to keep myself safe when I sleep. The evidence indicates that the whisper from the FBI is accurate. I believe it is all happening again. Is there no way to make this bubble end?

Sweetness, as far as I have always been concerned, you can do no wrong, and you have always been free to do anything you please. The only thing I have ever forbidden you from is throwing yourself on my funeral pyre, but after I am dead I strongly doubt I could stop you from anything anyway. I trust you. I trust you as absolutely as I love you. I also completely understand why you are still living in a house with Vanessa. You have children together. None of this is weird or upsetting to me, and it never has been. You already told me you have been looking for another house. Yey! for telepathic messaging! Please do not worry about my ever not understanding anything you do nor your reasons for doing it. I love you.

P.S. Is there any way, my beautiful world of nerds, to get a benevolent hacker back into my netbook again? Oh, and is there anyone in my iPad? I and all of the people who fight for me have been making phenomenal progress lately. We all know that I do not plan on slowing down, but that cannot stop me from also being very fearful for my physical safety. Ash Wednesday is approaching quickly, so the president and his henches still have plenty of time to do something horrible and ugly to make sure I am dead or mangled before I am free.

P.P.S. I am also very concerned with the way we raise our boy-children in this society. Yes, there are a number of treasures like my Sweetness and my friends, but there are also so many morally corrupt, middle-aged and older men out there, too. None of this would have ever happened it those crotchety men who do little more than lust for power and money had ever been raised to respect women, respect human life, or respect the rights of every human to be safe and free. Please parents of the world, raise your sons right instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment