Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Notes to the Planet

And here are my notes to the world for today...

America, why are you allowing Obama the Oppressor to rein over all of you with fear? You fear being caught leaking any information to me or each other that he forbids anyone to know or discuss. You fear his wrath if you are ever caught exercising your free will and disobeying his totalitarian rules of oppression. You fear his fabricated terrorist threats against America; that fear allows him to take away all of the rights and freedoms he claims the terrorists want to take away from you himself, so he can "protect you from terrorists." Please, America, stop allowing Obama the Sociopath to lie to you to rule you with fear. Set yourselves free, America. Break Obama the Fascist's oppression of you, and set yourselves free.

Greece, you need to take a good, hard look at the real numbers concerning your debt crisis. Taking on new debt to pay off old debt and all of its interest only makes the debt crisis worse. You need revenue. Please ask the people and nations willing to lend you all of this money to invest in your economy instead, so you will be able to pay off your debt without creating more debt. And from now on, please only use debt to pay for things that will generate revenue for your government.

Mexico, I know what happened while I was there. I saw you wash the ground before I could walk on it. I felt the love and respect you gave me. I know they put speakers in your ear canals to fill your heads with lies. I know they told you that I was actually a male prostitute doppelgänger for myself to make you attack me. When you sat down next to me and asked me to stay, I told you I could only do that if you would keep me safe. You told me you would not do that, so I left. I still care for you Mexico, but you have a lot of problems you have to fix. For example, you need to make yourselves independent of the controls and mandated crimes of the current US president. I saw the havoc he reeked on your people: the poisoned water, the mass hysteria, the expulsion of nuns from convents, the brainwashing through the speakers in your heads, etc... You need to make sure that you never allow the current criminal US president to ever hurt you and your people ever again. You do not need to do this out of love and respect for me. You need to do this out of love and respect for yourselves.

My beautiful world, did you really not know I have a twitter account? You can find it here: twitter.com/FriscoSquid. It is a great place to find my daily musings and to hear me set straight whatever the most current lie was that was used to make the general public harm me directly. Please remember, my beautiful world, if you hear anything negative about me, my husband, or our love for each other-- ANYTHING NEGATIVE AT ALL-- it is a lie, slander, libel, and defamation. You know who I am in this world for real. Please find the source of those lies and all the people who repeat them, hold all of them accountable, and castrate their ability to ever spread libel again.

People of Israel, I hope you have already figured out for yourselves that you are not at risk of being hit by a nuclear weapon sent by Iran. If Iran even had a nuclear weapon and if they chose to drop that nuclear weapon on you, they would hit themselves with nuclear fallout. Please, for the sake of the world, do not allow your government to spread irrational fears like these, and do not allow your government to start wars based on irrational fears like these. Thank you for all of your help with this.

Syria, we are all working on ending the genocide in your country. I am working on it. World leaders are working on it. Members of the UN are even still working on it. I only wish I were not stuck in this bubble, so I could do more for you. We need your president physically removed from power and a framework for a peaceful transition to a Syrian government of and for the people. We all know this. It is just a matter of figuring out how to do it. I recommend sending in enough trained operatives to arrest Assad, remove him, and put him on trial... but I do not directly command these sorts of resources. If I did, this would have been done long ago.

Egypt, you already proved the power of peaceful, empowered masses. Please remember that power, so you can end your current violent clashes. There is no need for any more of your blood to be spilled by your own people. I have faith in you to build a fair, stable, peaceful, accountable, and long-lasting democracy. Also, current Egyptian government, it would be a strong statement of your own integrity if you would guarantee only legitimate charges and fair trials for the foreign members of NGOs you arrested... if those charges and trials are necessary at all.

Iran, I know your innocent, everyday people are suffering under the international sanctions Obama organized to starve you with. He wants a war. He will do anything to make you strike first. Please, for the sake of your own people, make sure you do not strike first. Learn from me. Maintaining the moral high ground takes Obama's power away. Also, if you choose to negotiate as an effort to end this, it is okay with me if you demand I be there, too. You know I am fair and respect your self-sovereignty to make your own legitimate decisions. You also know I do not mind getting in Obama's face and making demands on him to maintain peace in the world. Negotiations are a good thing to consider.

My beautiful world, have you yet consulted an accurate list of signs that someone is a sociopath? Compare this list (mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html) with the behaviors, policies, and justifications of the current president of the United States of America. Yes, we elected a sociopath. Do you have any idea of the length and breadth of the military capabilities alone under the control of this sociopath? My beautiful world, if I had to liberate churches, convents, and a cathedral in Mexico City out from the clutches of Obama the Sociopath's crimes and influence myself, it should be more than obvious to all of us that this man is a threat and a menace to more than just his own people; he is a proven, tangible threat to peace, democracy, self-sovereignty, freedom, and human rights everywhere on this planet. We need Obama the Totalitarian stopped to save me, to save America, and to save the world.

My beautiful America, how much progress have we made towards having this bubble officially deemed unconstitutional, giving us all our full human rights, and impeaching the president? I know you are all very busy out there. It will work. Everything you are doing to end all of our oppression and everything you are planning to do-- it will all work. Organize. Communicate. Educate anyone in denial or still under the influence of the president's lies with the truth and reality of the condition of me and all of America. Also, keep track of all the people making donations to Obama the Slave Driver's campaign and supporting PACs and superPACs. That is where you will find the people who benefit from the president's crimes against me and the entire nation, from the rape and torture I have endured, and from the removal of all of our basic human rights. Furthermore, hold your Congresspeople accountable for all of their decisions. If they support Obama or his bubble, they are part of the corruption and conspiracy enslaving me, threatening my physical safety, brainwashing the public with a lack of freedom of the press, etc... Let us impeach him before the elections in November, so we can have a guaranteed and timely presidential election shortly afterwards. America, if we do not clean this up ourselves, an external entity will. Finally, America, right now, our troops are fighting and dying in foreign countries on behalf of an oppressive totalitarian regime. As soon as possible, let us make sure that they only fight and die to keep a free America free instead.

Iowa, you know what you have to do by Valentine's Day. You will have to make the arrangements with my husband yourselves. Do not expect my Sweetness to do your work for you.

Sweetness, wow, the excitement never ends around here, huh? First and foremost I am in love with you. Everything else I am in this world is secondary to that sacred truth. You are the only person I trust with that power over me.

P.S. My beautiful world, get the speakers out of your heads and clean up your water supplies before you create a zombie apocalypse.

P.P.S. I know you want me to retire from helping the world until the burst to force the bubble burst at all. If the bubble's acknowledged violations of my most basic human rights, mandated human trafficking, and threat to my physical health, safety, and wellbeing go on any longer, you might all succeed at convincing me to try that. I just do not know if I can stop helping, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment