Tuesday, April 24, 2012

About the Rescue...

Oh, my beautiful world, please remember that many of my best tweets get posted in the dead of night. Always check for them. You can find them by clicking here: http://twitter.com/friscosquid

As for you, Iowa... At some point you will a.) revoke my father's illegal adult guardianship, b.) put my father in prison for his role in all of this, and c.) guarantee my safe delivery to my husband's loving arms. You will do this eventually because it is the only legally upstanding thing for you to do. The questions is... How much of my blood are you going to choose to spill on your own hands before you choose to do the right thing?

I am not safe here. I have been attacked here SO MANY TIMES! You enforce that I am a slave here. You enforce Obama's human rights violations against me and your own citizens here. You do this by obeying and enforcing Obama's crimes. You need to choose to stop.

If San Diego would have chosen to set itself free of Obama's crimes against them and against me, I would not be in need of a rescue from the crimes Iowa commits against me right now. You have all seen all of Obama's crimes in San Diego. Besides demeaning the public like cattle, those were also Obama's orders that the Secret Service were obeying when they chose to try to kill me at the hotel. That is why Obama refuses to investigate nor punish them himself.

If Iowa had chosen to meet my three obviously tiny requests by Valentine's Day like I had recommended, that atrocities of San Diego never would have happened. Think of all of the human suffering and devastation that could have been prevented if Iowa had just listened to me sooner.

Furthermore, if the UK had given me the diplomatic protection from the torture and slavery ordered by the president in this nation like I had asked them for when I arrived there in 2010, absolutely none of the crimes after those in San Francisco would have happened in America at the hands of Barack Obama. The most pressing point about the UK is that all of the people there brainwashed by the speakers in their ear canals showed irrationally (considering their nationality) irrefutable love and devotion to Obama. Gee, I wonder who put the speakers in all of their heads. Gee, I wonder who has been controlling all of them all along.

The pattern just goes on and on. We need to break the cycle of crime, suffering, slavery, torture, devastation, destruction, and heinous human rights violations that plagues this planet. We need people to choose to stop obeying and enforcing Obama's crimes for the sake of all of humanity. If you remember the Infallible Three-Step Plan (click here), that is Step One.

Back on the topic of the control chips in everyone's heads, we need to take action to get every last chip removed. If they are still in people's heads, they can be reactivated at any time. If you, my beautiful world, love and respect yourselves, not to mention me, you will remove every last chip from everyone's ear canals. This is to save yourselves from future brainwashing and human devastation.

It is also imperative that all chips be removed ASAP to ensure a fair and brainwashing-free election process in November. We know who controls those chips in everyone's heads. People need to be free to think for themselves at every point in their lives especially when they vote.

Now, for the hot topic of the day... I have a few important things to say about my promise of a rescue from my hellish, presidentially-mandated lifestyle and about my heroic rescuers. It is not easy for anyone to take on the deep corruption they are fighting especially since they must do it with their bare hands. We must do everything we can to help them and to ensure the rescue happens. If we save me, we save the world. And the world direly needs saving. Look at the devastation wrought by the bubble Obama orders. We need to do everything we can to stop it.

The best thing we can do to ensure that the rescuers will be able to finally reach me and, therefore, finally be able to save all of humanity from the crimes of the bubble, is to enact the Infallible Three-Step Plan (click here) as soon as possible. We need all of humanity to choose not to be victims of the president anymore. I know this requires organization and a lot of brave gumption, but there is complete safety in numbers with these things. If you organize this, my beautiful world, you save us all.

Sweetness, I know and trust that nothing can stop you and nothing can slow you down until I am finally safely in your loving arms. Please trust that I am sending you all of the help I can. I do not think it is fair that so much of the task of returning all human rights to all Americans including me has landed on you, but thank you so sincerely for accepting the responsibility and being the hero all the world needs right now. Please consider operating under greater secrecy. If the whole world knows what your plans are, it is very easy for Obama to stop you. Thank you for everything you do for me. I know that by now we are probably the most romantic true-life story on everyone's lips. Thank you for loving me and for being helpless to the power of this love. I am worth it... so is saving the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment