Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Legendary Three-Step Plan

Before I reveal my mythic and infallible three-step plan for setting humanity free of Barack Obama completely, there are a few necessary points I need to make clear first.

First of all, keep in mind the litany of human rights violations I am living through right now because of Obama's rules. Now, also look at all of the human rights violations all of you are living through because of Obama's rules. All of America, not to mention all of humanity, is suffering because Obama has been laboring to hide his crimes by committing even more crimes.

Do not forget that I am the only person in all of America with freedom of speech. I am not only talking about the complete censorship you all suffer through when I am in earshot. I am also pointing out that no one on television in any broadcast, even on cable to which I have no access, is allowed to discuss the reality of this censorship, my life, or this oppression nor any related topics from recalled food and bottled water to the speakers in everyone's ear canals.

The only human right I have is freedom of speech, and I am the only American with freedom of speech. You are not allowed to write and perform songs you want people to hear if they address any of this. You are not allowed to write and publish books. You are not allowed to create or produce movies. The list of forms of human expression Obama mandates that all of America must be denied just goes on and on.

This all includes, of course, the complete and total suspension of freedom of the press in all of America. Even local news broadcasts and newspapers I have absolutely no way of ever seeing are denied the right to report the truth of this to the masses. Obama is mortified by the idea of the public learning the extent of his crimes against all of us.

Why is freedom of the press so important? The truth and access to the truth about the reality of what we are all living through gives people the means to protect ourselves. Staying informed is a matter of public safety. As one tiny example, if news broadcasters were free, as they are supposed to be, to tell the public about the dangers of the poisoned water supply or of having speakers in everyone's ear canals, those public horrors would have been avoided completely if not fixed faster.

Because Obama does not want his crimes against all of us reported and discussed in the news, all of America is suffering through the same atrocities from state-controlled media that proliferated Soviet Russia for decades.

Of course, never forget that your and my rights to the freedom to assemble and associate are also completely violated. The right to assemble and associate is a very basic human right. It is what allows people who want to have conversations with each other to talk, meet, converse, assemble and associate. The people who love me all over this world are actively kept away from me by the enforcement of Obama's rules. I am not even allowed to have a phone conversation with my BFF whom I met in 4th grade nor to even touch the hand or face of my own husband. These rules are human rights violations against everyone.

Secondly, if we finally stop Obama's crimes, including but not limited to taking his power to jerk us all around on whether or not we have all of our basic human rights restored to us or not as he has been since Wednesday, look at the world we will be living in! America would finally be free again. And I would finally be free again.

Before Obama got his grubby, thieving hands on our basic human rights, the United States of America was a great nation proud of our dedication to human freedom. Now, late night comics cannot even make a joke about the state of freedom of speech in America without facing federal charges.

Just imagine America free again. We would again be a nation worthy of the lives of the soldiers dying in foreign countries to supposedly 'keep America free.' Those soldiers are dying to keep an oppressed nation oppressed instead of to keep a free people free. Those soldiers will continue to die for nothing until we set America free of Barack Obama completely.

Just imagine what I could do in this world if I had my human rights back. I would be free to travel the world doing good.

I have heard the lies Obama spreads that I would be ruined somehow if I suddenly had my right to physical safety back again, but look at the reality of the world Obama mandates illegally that I must live in. This bubble is designed to destroy me. Nothing about oppression and torture makes a human great and benevolent. You are all very lucky that I am only capable of benevolence and (sometimes tough) love; otherwise, Obama would have turned me into his own personal weapon for evil years ago.

Thirdly, please remember to continue to gently educate people on reality when you hear them express any and all support for Obama. If people genuinely care about humanity at all, it is impossible for those people to support Obama.

If people love me, it is definitely impossible for them to also support Barack Obama and therefore his bubble of hell, torture, and slavery in which he mandates illegally I must live.

In the case, for example, of Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, it is impossible for her to love San Francisco and the state of California and still support Barack Obama. Look at all of the crimes he has committed there (and then look at how he enforces his rules to get away with all of it).

If you love America, human rights, women's rights (Look at how he treats my body!), women's health (Look at how he treats my body and mind!), freedom, or liberty, you cannot support Obama nor his bubble.

If you love the world and love balance in the world, you cannot support Obama nor his bubble. Look at how he and his bubble treat me, a force for love and balance in the world.

Obama stands firmly in the way of the laws that protect freedom and rights in America, violates the US Constitution, and fights against peace and love in the world through his policies towards me.

Fourthly, I understand that there are staunch liberals out there who could never bring themselves to support a Republican for president. I used to be one myself. If you find you cannot support Mitt Romney for president for any reason, remember that you should NEVER SUPPORT OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT. There is always an alternative. Just say to yourself, instead, "Down with pants! Up with skirts!" and write-in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton... or any other person you would actually like to see as president. It is okay to be a Democrat who does not support Obama; it is, in fact, highly recommended... for the sake of the nation if not the world.

Finally, get all of the truth and hard facts about all of this you can to the foreign presses. If you are a foreign press or news broadcaster, please do not allow Obama to oppress your nation and your people by taking away your freedom of the press, too. Keep Obama's jurisdiction for his oppression over his nation only if it must be anywhere, and choose to report the truth and the whole truth about all of this. If we can get the whole truth and the hard facts to every single foreign press and broadcaster, it may finally filter back into America. Who knows, maybe someone will give us a Radio Free America.

And now, as promised, here is My Infallible Three-Step Plan to impeaching the president, bursting the bubble, and setting us all free. Yes, we have all made fantastic progress over the last forty-eight hours, but we are capable of so much more. I know how much support I have out there and how hard you are all working, but it is time we call in all of our friends, colleagues, etc. who are not yet involved, motivate them by gently educating them with reality, and convince them to take action as well. Here are those three steps...
Step 1. Choose to no longer be oppressed. America, you need to choose to be free. This means, America, you need to pick a date, and at midnight that morning you need to choose to exercise your full human rights forevermore. Discuss the reality of all of this in every public forum. Report the news in the papers and on TV. Actually acknowledge that you recognize me. You must set yourselves free. I recommend choosing Monday April 23rd, 2012, but if you need more time to organize and get the news around, go with April 30th exactly one week later.
Step 2. Deliver the truth to everyone possible. Even if we take over all of the media with the truth from the internet to the newspaper to the radio and TV, there will still be people who do not reach reality. You, the people who know the truth of what has been going on for years, need to sit down everyone you can and gently educate them on reality. This means EVERYONE. Please make sure you educate every single Democrat in the US House of Representatives and US Senate, too. Party ranks need to break over this if the Democratic Party wants to save itself not to mention saving all of America and not to mention saving all of humanity from this oppression and these human rights violations.
Step 3. Uniformly demand that Obama/Biden resign. If Obama does not decide to set us all free himself ASAP (and definitely by Monday, April 23rd, 2012), we will have to stop the criminal to be able to stop the crimes. There is no better way to leverage their resignation than by educating all the public including all of Congress on reality, so that their impeachment would be inevitable. Our best case scenario has them both out of office definitely before November to make sure there is a timely election to replace them.

And that is our three easy steps to freedom. It is impossible to put the toothpaste back in the tube. The truth shall set us free.

Sweetness, my darling common-law husband, I wish we had enough basic human rights to have a private conversation if not a conversation at all. I wish I had a way to learn how Obama keeps succeeding at keeping you and your rescue away from me. If you save me, you save the world. Are you ready to be everyone's hero? You have already been mine for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment