Monday, October 15, 2012

Back at Work after my Birthday

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post. I just got back from my birthday trip to Minnesota...

Minnesota was delightful. It is the state of my birth, you know. Thirty-five years ago up in Duluth, my mother gave birth to me one morning.

We had a lovely birthday dinner Friday night. My mother, little sister, and I spent a lot of time eating cake pops, drinking wine, and watching movies. I was long overdue for some girl time. My little sister is a treasure.

Saturday we went shopping. Sunday we had brunch with a dear high school friend of mine and her family. Then, my mom and I drove back to Iowa.

Now, I am back in my apartment and back to work. There is another presidential debate tomorrow night. I hope you watch the Tuesday debate with me. There is always so much to say.

Also part of my job, we need to pay some attention to the crisis in Mali right now. There seems to finally be an intervention in the works to put the government back in power in the north, but it has the UNHCR worried about a possible humanitarian catastrophe. Click here to learn more about the military intervention.

What the UNHCR is asking for is help with funding for humanitarian aid for all of the Malian refugees in neighboring countries. These are countries that were poor to begin with, but now they have over a hundred thousand refugees to feed. Please click here to learn how you can help. And please help all you can.

There is also no way to go wrong with donating time and resources to the Red Cross. Click here to donate. You can help crises anywhere and everywhere in the world by regularly donating to the Red Cross and its sister the Red Crescent.

Also in the news, Scotland is considering independence. Click here to learn more. Scotland is a place that has long loved and adored me. I believe this is their decision and no place for me to have an opinion.

That said, if I wanted to tear the UK to pieces, I would have done it by now. To be honest, even after everything I was forced to endure from rape to torture to libel while I lived there in 2010, I was never tempted to. When the UK finally threw down to rescue me, I was so grateful that they chose to save themselves. Iowa has so much to learn from the British.

Look, Iowa, when you get in my face and make a blatant display of obedience to Obama's rules, you make the conscious choice to cause me emotional trauma. This happened to me twice last night by people who later complained I did not like them after they attacked me with their obedience to Obama. As a general rule, Iowa, if you do not want to make the conscious choice to cause me emotional trauma, follow these two guidelines.
1.) Do not ask questions with common-knowledge answers. What is my name? I do not expect any of you to call me the Princess Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek; most of you call me Tanya, and only my friends are permitted to call me Squid. When in doubt, wait for me to offer my name. What do I do for a living? I fight for America's and my own human rights, and I save the world. Why am I in Iowa against my will? Because Obama's corruption which I fight every day runs this deep. Yes, these answers are common knowledge. Never ask me these questions again.
2.) Treat me with the respect I deserve. I am a big deal. I am a REALLY BIG DEAL. I am not demanding a red carpet or a floor laden with rose petals everywhere I go. Just stop pretending you do not know who I am. You intentionally cause me emotional trauma when you ignore or avoid who I am in this world. The staff at the Star Bar gets it right. The staff at Ted's Coney Island gets it right. Why can the customers not?

My beautiful world, I asked you a year ago to create instructional videos for Iowans showing them appropriate ways to behave around me. Can I ask you to do it again? I am particularly interested in lessons from His Holiness the Pope, the royal families of Europe, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, common everyday people in places that acknowledge what I do in and how hard I work for this world, etc. Please instruct Iowa on how to behave around me. They need lessons.

The chemicals that make my face ugly and that expand my fat man-belly are everywhere. They are particularly in the water I shower in and the chemicals they torture me with. Is there anything people anywhere can do to spare my body all of this damage? Please help me. Yes, they plan on torturing me again with another harmful injection on Thursday.

SynSyn, I was recently told that I am refused all service at the GT Race Car Bar in Des Moines because the owner disagrees with my politics of saving the world and demanding justice to make crimes everywhere stop. Feel free to contact anyone you need to contact to collect this evidence of possibly Obama meddling in my day-to-day life again. It should be a fun investigation.

My genius lawyers, we need to press torture charges against Polk County, Iowa, Broadlawns, and Dr. Singh. The doctor has had the opportunity since 03October to overturn Broadlawn's orders to torture me, and he is still refusing to do so. My blood is already on his hands from 04October when I was last tortured, and his refusal to overturn the torture orders means I will be stuck with another three needles full of damaging chemicals before I see him again on 08November,

We also need to move forward in every direction with our charges against my father. He is not in prison yet. His criminal adult guardianship is not overturned yet. The house is not a museum yet. There has been absolutely no noticeable progress with putting my father in prison and setting me free of his illegal and cruel control, so we need to revisit these charges and demand justice again.

I heard he pleaded guilty to bank fraud. WHY IS MY FATHER NOT IN PRISON YET?????? I need freedom from him before he drives me mad and possibly kills me through his actions done intentionally to cause me harm.

My genius legal team, the whole point of all of our legal action is to make the heinous crimes against me stop. From what I can tell, the criminals are still refusing to stop their crimes even after being found guilty in a court of law, so we need to press more charges, to demand harsher punishments, and to pursue back-braking judgments.

We are doing this to force my constant suffering to end. Please never lose sight of the goal. If we cannot break their backs with legal action, we have no other way at our disposal to get my human rights back for me except a physical rescue... and that path has been fraught with constant setbacks. I am a human. I deserve to be treated like a human finally.

Dearest United Nations, our legal action at the national level has made absolutely no progress towards getting my human rights back for me. Please, again, consider inditing Obama and Biden and extraditing them for trial at the Hague. I am still trapped here. I am still scheduled for torture again on the 18th, and there is just too much corruption in Iowa for us to be able to stop any of this. Please take the head off the snake. I am a human. I need human rights before they destroy me. My safety is always precarious in here.

Africa, I always assumed you, the Middle East, Europe, and Russia were already on the lines fighting to rescue me. South Africa, Nigeria, and Kenya to start with, just in case you are not here yet, I know you would be if you could. I know you are part of my beautiful world. I do not feel abandoned by you at all. I assumed that feeling was because you were already on the lines fighting to rescue me, but if you are not, please know you are always welcome among my heroes.

My brave rescuers, I have faith in you. I know you will come for me. I know you will reach me just as soon as you can, and I know you will save me from this hell I live in. Thank you for everything you sacrifice to be my heroes. I promise I will make this world worthy of you. I promise.

Sweetness, I just spent some of my afternoon gazing at photos of you. Whenever it gets unbearable, whenever it gets too hard, whenever I feel like curling up and dying just to make it end, you always bring me back. Usually you give me flights of fancy that center my soul but unfocus my mind. It is so very worth it. I cannot always concentrate when I look at you, but you make my life worth living. Thank you for everything you do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment