Friday, October 19, 2012

I Could Freeze My Eggs, But...

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post. It is mostly a recap of things that came up this week, but I hope you still enjoy...

A devastating car bomb recently went off in Beirut. Click here to learn more about the bombing. It was only days ago when Mr. Brahimi, the UN envoy dedicated to solving the Syrian crisis, warned the world that the violence and instability in Syria would spread if we could not find a solution fast enough. Get me out of here, my beautiful world. You need me out there.

At least peace talks are successfully happening somewhere right now. Columbia and FARC are talking in Norway. Click here to learn more about the Columbia-FARC talks. This is FARC's opportunity to transition into a more political and diplomatic body than just a body of guerrilla warriors. This is very exciting. It intends to end almost fifty years of armed conflict. Hallelujah.

There was little sight more beautiful to see this week than Australian Prime Minister Julia Gillard on the floor of the Australian House of Representatives. Click here to see her speech. It made me want to cry out, "Go, Lady, go!" and break out into all three verses of "I am Woman (Hear me Roar)." This world needs more women willing to take on the bad guys.

Possibly more beautiful was Malala communicating and being helped to stand up this week. Click here to learn more about this brave teenager's progress. She is recovering very nicely and sent a message today that she was grateful for everyone's support.

Still on the topic of news from this week, did everyone catch the US presidential debate Tuesday night? Did everyone get to hear everything I had to say? Most of my monologue was for the United Nations, but it was all things the world would be better off hearing. Please make sure you all get to hear it.

The only person I have endorsed for US president in 2012 is Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. So, if you cannot bring yourself to vote for Governor Romney, please remember that is no reason to vote for Obama. Think of the good we could do in this world if all people unhappy with both candidates wrote in Hillary Clinton. Our problems would be solved. Whatever happens, my beautiful America, make sure you do NOT vote for Obama.

In all situations, make sure you go vote. The easiest way to change your nation and as a result the world for the better is to show up and vote. Help me take down Obama, my beautiful America. All you have to do is vote.

Personally, I still have to update my voter registration. I keep putting it off hoping I will be rescued soon enough that I will not have to vote in Iowa. I am still a registered voter in San Francisco right now.

My genius podcasters, please create a podcast/broadcast about the importance of voting and impressively convincing people to vote for the Secretary of State if they cannot vote for Governor Romney. Please run this podcast/broadcast the fourth week of October.

Also, my hero podcasters, please rerun our greatest hits particularly the podcast/broadcast proving systemic rape after that. From the last few days of October until the election please swamp America with reality about me and my plight. Thank you.

I have been having one of those weeks. If America reelects my rapist, my torturer, my attempted murderer, my slave driver, and my persecutor a.k.a. Obama, America says that raping me, torturing me, enslaving me, and persecuting me for four years was not only permissible but also desirable.

Can I still fight for America if the public says it prefers me persecuted, wants to continue raping me, refuses to stop literally torturing me, a.k.a. wants Obama in office? The bigger question is, could I ever turn my back on America even if America continues to turn their back on me by refusing to vote Obama out of office?

We need him impeached and ousted, but not enough people seem to care about me enough to do it. I do not want to be tested by America. I do not want America to test whether or not I can give up on them. It has been one of those weeks.

My beautiful world, I need you all to make some noise. My BFF has brought legal action after legal action against the criminals actively violating me and my human rights, but we still have made no progress towards my getting my full human rights back. I need you all to make noise out there. Scream for justice and do not stop until we get some real progress in here.

Please raise some nonviolent hell for me just like you used to, and do not stop until I have my human rights. Preach, organize, and scream. We need to force this to end. We need constant pressure on the government if we ever want this human rights Obamination to end.

SynSyn, please press charges against Obama and the federal government on my behalf. Please press charges for systemic rape, torture, slavery, etc. Go through "Dear Syniva" again to make sure you press everything we can make stick. According to the US Constitution, one capitol offense is all we need to prove in a court of law for impeachment, so press them all to be thorough.

My BFF, please also keep the ambassadors on the United Nations Security Council from the nations that love and support me in the loop with all your progress and evidence. We still need Obama/Biden indited on international charges, too. Thank you for everything you do for the world.

As for you, my beautiful world, I know you are all very concerned with how poorly I sleep at night. To sleep well at night, I will need to feel safe. I need my husband for that. I need bodyguards for that. The webcam is only a deterrent; it cannot physically bar attackers. But I honestly am attacked every time I sleep without a webcam watching me. We have already proved this. That reminds me, I need a pap smear.

This sleeping situation I am in is so dire that I was tempted to make the last secret agent who came my way into a lover just to make sure a bodyguard would be beside me every time I slept. I love my husband too much. I could not go through with it, and that window for a bodyguard has already passed me by because of it. I was actually tempted to cheat on my husband to be able to be safe for the first time in years when I sleep. That is how bad it is.

Technically, I suppose, it would not be cheating. Sweetness and I have an understanding. I am only human. He is only human. We are forbidden from being together. If he did not try to make things work with his ex-girlfriend last year, he would not be the man I fell in love with. But I still could not do it. There must be an easier way to find physical safety when I sleep.

Also, my beautiful world, you all seem very excited about the prospect of me freezing my eggs. Please remember that I have no means to do this now, and I cannot go under general anesthesia until I have bodyguards. That means you are all going to have to get me to my human rights including the right to be with my own husband before it is too late for me to freeze my eggs.

It is very important to the world that I have children someday. It is even more important to me. But I cannot even freeze my eggs until I have my full human rights. I am already thirty-five years old. My beautiful world, you need to hurry.

Yesterday I asked my brave rescuers to identify what they need to be able to come rescue me. The one thing they told me they need is advice. So, please, my beautiful world, send them an expert on rescuing people.

Send them the best person in the world whom we can all trust. They deserve nothing but the best. We deserve nothing but the best. Please send the best we can trust. Thank you.

My brave rescuers, anything you need-- I do not care what it is nor how ridiculous it may sound-- whatever you need to be able to reach me, just ask the people and governments we can trust for it. I was tortured again yesterday. Please. We need to make this rescue work... and as soon as possible.

Sweetness, I heard a while ago that you finally found a ring you deem worthy of me. This makes me giggly. I only asked for an emerald of a certain size (but not too large) set in platinum with a matching platinum chain, so I can wear our love around my neck. (Emeralds are soft, and my life can involuntarily get a little rough and tumble.) Everything else was up to you. I am sure the ring is gorgeous. All we have to do now is get me in your arms, so you can place it upon my finger. Every day I love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment