Monday, October 8, 2012

Send Them Home or Not?

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

This blog post begins on the Turkey-Syria border...

The conflict on the Syria-Turkey border is escalating. If Turkey needs to declare war on Syria in order to keep itself and its people safe, the world needs to be prepared to stand beside and with Turkey. We all carry a lot of guilt over not being able to prevent the massacres of the Syrian people sooner. This is our chance to take action to cease the aggression of the Syrian government. Please consider this, my beautiful world. We cannot leave the responsibility of dealing with the Syrian government on Turkey's shoulders alone.

Still speaking of foreign policy, Governor Mitt Romney had a few things to say about Obama's foreign policy over the last four years. Click here to read more about it. You better believe I will be watching the Vice-Presidential debate Thursday night in case this topic or any like it come up again. I hope you will all watch with me.

My beautiful America, in most cases I see nothing wrong with reverse discrimination. There is normally very little wrong with loving people for completely superficial reasons like the color of their skin; it is so much better than hating people because of what they look like. But we should not allow this to get in the way of our making this a better nation.

There is currently 14% unemployment for Black Americans. You better believe that if we had 14% Black unemployment with a White president, we would be marching on Washington right now. Liberals, we are allowing the color of Obama's skin to make us soft.

Yes, it is a wonderful feat to be the first African American president, but he happens to (in a way that is independent of his skin color) be bad at the job. Liberals, we need to stop being nice to Obama just because he is Black, and we need to start demanding he do a better job. Would it not be much better if the first African American president were a champion of human rights in America instead of my literal slave-driver? Please, America, look past his skin color, and make him obey the Constitution finally.

Many people internationally have been wondering where Obama's support comes from at all considering his record as president and huge human rights violations. The only explanation I have is that the entire adult US population has speakers in their heads that can control them. We cannot have a fair election if everyone has a speaker in his or her head.

I have no idea where the voices come from that fill people's heads around me. The voices tell the general population everything untrue from my having a penis that I hide to their needing to attack and hate on me constantly. All I know is that I have an override for the speakers directly near me. If I speak out loud, it will override the government's voices in their ears. That is why I like to sing to myself when the people around me look particularly distraught.

Iowa, you need to stop treating me like I know what the voices are that the government pumps into all of your heads. What you need to do first and foremost is have all of your speakers removed. I am convinced they cause mental health genocide. Do you still hear voices when you are not near me? They like to work at a low, subliminal level, too.

Iowa, you also need to start acknowledging that I would never pump a voice into anyone's head by choice. I do not have any idea what that government pumps into your heads, and I can only control what goes out by override. Please stop trying to tell me you hear my thoughts in your heads. You clearly do not most of the time, now.

My beautiful world, how are we doing with inditing Obama/Biden with charges for crimes against their own people? Not only have they taken away basic human rights such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, and freedom to assemble and associate from the entire nation, this entire country also has speakers in their heads that are being used to brainwash the masses. We cannot have fair elections when the entire adult population has speakers in their heads telling them what to do.

I am also one of their own people. I have been enduring torture, systemic rape as torture, imprisonment without trial, sexual harassment, persecution, etc., and libel to justify it all.

Dearest UN, inditing Obama/Biden will be a way to get them out of office (thereby making the Speaker of the House president until the election and setting me free) without more of my rescuers dying, without any more death or violence, and without needing to invade America to rescue me. Please pursue this, United Nations. We need a solution to this problem, and this is a way to give me human rights that prevents violence instead of causing more death and destruction.

The water situation in Central Iowa is still a crisis. It is not only the tap water in the entire Des Moines metro; it is also all of the bottled liquids, milk, bottled water, juice, energy drinks, many food products, etc. We need everything cleaned up here in Central Iowa. We give these liquids to our children. People need to start taking responsibility for this crisis, STOP STOCKING TAINTED FOODS AND LIQUIDS ON STORE SHELVES, and clean up all food and drink in the area.

It made my Saturday rather interesting. Saturday, I woke up late and left that morning to drive out to the Boone & Scenic Valley Railroad with my mother. We took the 1:30pm weekend excursion ride, and then drove back to Des Moines for a late lunch. We ate at the Fazzoli's on Merle Hay Road where I met a wonderful lady from Uganda named Jennifer.

My mother had been drinking bottled water all day, and it both gave her a fever and made her pass out in my guest room. It does not matter how many times I tell my physically tiny mother that the bottled water is not safe, she never acknowledges it.

After she left, I went out for a cup of coffee made with tap water and some Baileys. But the coffee I got had so many chemicals in it. I was home to watch SNL as usual, but I was asleep after only one Daniel Craig skit. That coffee had me passed out and chemical-headed until noon on Sunday.

Saturday night I also tried to apologized to Mr. Spoon-Me. I take it he got the apology relayed to him, but just in case he did not, I would like to take a moment right now to make it official.

Mr. Spoon-Me, though I did adamantly assert that you were invited to my place to spoon with me and absolutely nothing more, I can understand how you thought I may have been leading you on. I would like to formally apologize for leading you on. And I look forward to a much more emotionally-healthy friendship with you once you are capable of spending time with me. I make a damn good pizza, but the conversation I make is even better. Consider it. I could really use a friend in here.

SynSyn, you are the best best friend a woman could ever ask for. I know I keep you very busy on your mission to give me back all of my human rights and in demanding justice for all crimes committed against me in order to accomplish this, but do you want to legally go after malevolent hackers with NSA evidence? Do you have time for it?

My BFF, if one more hacker makes the Talking Heads' "Psycho Killer" play on a sound system around me or any music that even implies my husband does not love me any more, I will scream. The malevolent hackers are using the music around me to harass me. This is true, honest digital harassment.

The NSA has been collecting evidence lately, Syniva, so if you do not mind contacting them if you are interested in doing this, I would greatly appreciate it. The NSA are wonderful people. I know for a fact that they are why the electrobeam torture I endured for years has finally abated. It comes back only rarely now. That is the NSA's doing.

Yes, NSA, thank you for everything you do for me. Do you want control of the chip in my head (I always thought it was in my septum, but it might be in my left ear.) that can control all of the electronics around me? I can only legally give you control, you are going to do have to do all of the hacking yourself.

Darling NSA, I imagine you should be able to find the electronic by tracing back what triggers the speakers in people's heads to activate when they are near me. Contact Syniva and ask her to write up the legal paperwork that will allow you to access the electronics in my head officially. The equipment is inside my body, so it is only mine. Years ago, I gave you written permission to use all signals broadcast out of my body, now you can access the equipment itself if you want to.

This chip used to access thermostats near me to heat up rooms, ovens, dance floors, refrigerators, etc. I am trying to transfer this chip in safe hands only. I do not like it being used to brainwash people by activating the speakers in everyone's heads when they are near me. I have no idea what people hear, but I know the voices do not come from me. The speakers have been the source of a great deal of persecution I have endured, and I am convinced they cause mental health genocide in the people who have them.

My brave rescuers, I understand that you are considering sending the civilians home. I cannot blame you. No one likes seeing people die or get wounded, especially civilians. I am the one who said, "My brave rescuers, you are not allowed to die."

But, my diverse rescuers, please remember that this is a fight to return human rights and freedoms to Americans not just me. They should have a freedom and a right to be there if they choose just like they should have a freedom and a right to leave if they choose.

It is your choice whether or not you send the civilians home. I am not there, and you all know what is best. Maybe you should vote. I hate knowing people die and get hurt, but what I hate more is taking people's rights and freedoms away. You all need to decide this yourselves, but that is where I stand on it.

Did China send help already, or is their battle to set me free still largely economic? I know you never turn anyone away, my brave rescuers. Would you like help from China? Manpower, supplies, and equipment? I know China loves and supports me. Ask them nicely and see what happens. I would hate to leave them out.

Sweetness, some days you feel so close I can already taste your lips. I turn thirty-five on Friday. I know you are doing everything you can to reach my loving arms before then. I have faith in you and all of my rescuers. I know you will come for me. Love, kisses, cheesecake, and everything else beautiful in this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment