Friday, October 5, 2012

The Wednesday Debate was Epic.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves.

Here is my latest blog post! Solving major world problems would be much easier if I just had human rights…

If my miserable existence does not start improving, I will start screaming for more options to solve this crisis to be pursued. I would like to avoid the US being invaded to rescue me, so let us pray it is not the only option Obama leaves us. I understand, my beautiful world, you will do absolutely anything to rescue me. You have made that clear. Let us pursue every other option first… but no, we will never negotiate in this hostage situation.

Please, my beautiful world and noble world leaders, stay up to date with everything my brave rescuers are up to. They have some promising prospects for next week. Also, let us see if we can take international legal action against Obama/Biden through the UN to force them out of office, too.

We need to try everything before we decide invading America is necessary, and if you do decide to invade, please be nice to states like Wisconsin and Minnesota who are already fighting to rescue me. I would really like to avoid this, but do not be surprised if I start screaming for a more immediate rescue if my miserable existence does not improve soon. They really need to be forced to stop torturing me and libeling me with a mental illness I absolutely do not have.

The British earned my forgiveness by 1.) ceasing all of their crimes against me, 2.) sincerely asking for me to forgive them, and 3.) throwing down to rescue me. Iowa has been found guilty of their crimes against me in a court of law more than once, and they still have yet to give me my human rights. Never believe Iowa if they say they love and support me until they accomplish all three of the steps laid out above. They have a long and well-documented history of lying.

One of the more common lies is that I could never support myself if I left Iowa. Rest assured, my beautiful world, I will be more than capable of supporting myself if I could just have my full human rights and live in reality again. Have you heard about my published writings and my produced music? Have you heard about the expected following of anything I make from the television series I have been developing to a movie with my husband (I know he has plans.) to anything in the plethora of offers people have for me, so I can support myself while I solve world problems?

In the meantime, on the meager funds I am allowed under the rules of the bubble, I still have regular income coming in and have over $40,000 in a bank account both of which my father illegally stole control of away from me in 2010 after the mandate was passed. Yes, my father stealing control of my finances was both illegal and in violation of the bubble mandate. All I need to do is get the criminal adult guardianship absolutely no one can justify revoked, and I can live comfortably anywhere until I can reach my full human rights.

There is absolutely no conceivable way to justify any of the false allegations that I cannot make the best decisions on my own behalf out of all people on this planet. There is absolutely no conceivable way to justify that my criminal father who has gone out of his way to cause me harm and damages since 2010 should have any control over me or my life at all whatsoever. There is absolutely no conceivable way to justify false allegations that I cannot manage my own money; I lived on less than $28,000 a year in San Francisco without any credit cards at all for years, and I will have a much stronger and more comfortable financial situation as long as the criminal adult guardianship is overturned whether I can finally reach my husband and have human rights or not.

Have you seen how pennilessly I have been forced to live since being placed under my cruel father’s control by the Polk County District Court in 2010? Force my criminal father to finally stop lying about me. I am a very intelligent woman, and I am absolutely spectacular with mathematics. I have over $40,000 in the bank, so I need to be able to just take my money and leave Iowa finally.

I brought this up the first time during the debate Wednesday night. Did anyone else get to see the debate? Yeah, Wednesday was a powerful night.

My genius podcasters, can I ask you to make a podcast/broadcast of all the points I make and prove during presidential debates this year? Please release it in the third week of October, one week after the last podcast/broadcast we have scheduled already. Please also make a podcast/broadcast asking my beautiful America if they would rather have my help to fix the economy (elect anyone but Obama) or not have my help (stick with Obama/Biden) because I have no human rights. Please release this second one halfway between the next two we have scheduled. Thank you for everything you do for me.

Speaking of the economy, since Obama took office, the United States has gone from 32 million people on food stamps to 47 million people. We have not had this many hungry people in our country in decades. Please follow this link to find your local food banks. Please, my beautiful America, do not forget to give generously to your local food banks; it is getting cold out and the holidays are coming. If you need a local food bank, please do not be too proud to ask for help.

There have also been problems between Syria and Turkey. That is, Syria has opened fire on Turkey. I completely understand Turkey not wanting to be in a war with anyone but still needing to defend themselves. It is a tightrope if you need to defend yourself without declaring war. Turkey, the world is watching you to see if greater actions need to be taken against Syrian aggression.

As for you, Syria, are you aware that by attacking another nation, you just opened the door to be invaded?

My final international point today concerns women and crimes against women. Please follow this link to learn more about this major world problem that is so personal for me. Women do not require to be worshipped or treated with kid gloves, but women should be treated as human as men are. Women’s rights are human rights. The use of violent crimes against women as political acts, acts of war, or acts of terrorism has got to end. I know this from personal experience.

SynSyn, I have been trying to put you in contact with more people in order to make you and your mission to save me that much easier. I hope you can trust certain news agencies and their friends and contacts as much as I can now, too. We can do this, my BFF. We can save the world.

Sweetness, a day does not go by when I do not fight to be with you, and a night does not go by when I do not dream of sleeping in your arms at last. Nothing and no one, no matter how appealing, sexy, or charming has been able to turn my head from you since January 2010 when I wrote you my first love letter, and I do not see that changing anytime soon. I love you. You are my husband as much as I am your wife. I must blushingly admit, though, I have come to like it when they try. I have not felt beautiful since June 2010. It actually makes me feel better about being seen next to such a physically attractive husband for the rest of my life. What I would not do to have you as close to my lips as he was last night…

No comments:

Post a Comment