Monday, October 4, 2010

I will Travel to see you, my Passionate World.

I have heard the travel warnings for Americans wanting to go to Europe. The warnings concern terrorist attack threats by extremists at major landmarks. I, for one, do not allow anything to control my normal way of life without a fight. If we allow terrorist threats to stop us from leading our normal lives, the terrorists win; we are terrorized. Yes, people should proceed with care, but we cannot allow them to take away our normal ways of life. That gives the terrorists everything they want without having to lift a finger. If you are a normal traveller or vacationer to Europe, I say, “Go ahead and travel.” Otherwise, we have already lost our way of life to the extremists.

Some people claim I am a victim of the internet. Others say I am an internet giant. It is very true that my relationship with the internet has been strange, but who would I be without it? The internet has been my battleground for the truth, and it has been a showcase for what technology is capable of now. The public has learned to keep track of where they learned what. People now know to stick to only reliable places for truth and insight. The world has learned to take care, to stand strong, and make its voice heard.

I could still use some help with the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds. I could use a strong world to kick her into line. She is not only the reason the British have not been allowed to redeem themselves by sending me to France to be with my husband, but she also has a Napoleon complex. Dr. Helen Reynolds stands maybe five feet tall and has pronounced control issues. It is clear that the only reason she is refusing to discharge me from this hospital’s (total lack of) care is only because I insist on it. I could use the world putting pressure on her to do the right thing.

World, I will see you after I go to Iowa. I promised my mother that if she sent the letter demanding my freedom BEFORE the hospital’s office closes this Thursday, October 7th, 2010, then I would go straight to Iowa to be with her. She needs some care and attention, and it is the least I can do for her as a thank you. It is clear the British are doing nothing to save themselves right now. I meet with my quack tomorrow, and all she will do is make my angry at being left in here still. My mother will fix the problem, but the quack will still need to sign the papers. And, yes, France, I will go see you after I check on my mom in Iowa.

Britain, stop overthinking all of this. I need to no longer be your victim before I can take care of you again... just as I care for all the world. I am doing everything in my power to no longer be your victim. What are YOU doing? Are you doing ANYTHING. Okay, you REFUSE to redeem yourselves; at least, I will be able to treat you like everyone else, again, once I get to Iowa. You'll just be unredeemed. Try helping my mother get me out of here.

Speaking of my mother, she birthed me almost thirty-three years ago. I was born on October 12th, 1977. That means that I will be celebrating my 33rd birthday a week from tomorrow. YEY! I wonder what the world will bring me as a gift. Will it be my freedom from this hell? I do not care about any of those terrorist threats. I WILL go see you, World. I just need a way out of this hell they call a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment