Tuesday, October 26, 2010

They are Beyond Despicable.

My quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds, refused to come into work today in order to ensure I am not granted any more time than I already have off the ward. It is time to put extra pressure on her to send me home. She obviously feels no pressure as things are now to do the right thing. She is refusing to follow any normal procedures, least of all any normal procedures to send me back to the States. I need you all to put enough pressure on her to release me as soon as possible. Thank you, world, for doing this for me.

My email account still has the British-gov-virus. I just received a fake email from my good, dear friend Cuddlebunny. It was a worse than pathetic attempt to pretend to be him.

Thank you, my beautiful world, for standing strong and united in support of me. If you do not mind just kicking the quack, Dr. Helen Reynolds, hard enough she finally does the right thing, I would greatly appreciate it. Her refusal to be in to make sure I cannot be released in a timely manner is disgusting. Put pressure on her she can actually feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment