Thursday, June 21, 2012

More People Need to Stop Making Excuses and Just Fix the Problem.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Here we go! Here is my latest blog post!...

Do you remember earlier this year when I thought I could stop caring for the world until I was rescued, but I simply could not let people suffer if I could stop it? I actually almost gave up on humanity again yesterday. That is Obama's goal, is it not? He and his conspirators want me destroyed. Look at everything they have done already. Everyone is instructed to stop me. They do not want me caring for the world anymore. They want me silenced.

Let us be honest, which part of fighting to save America by fighting to end the oppression, genocide, water crisis, human rights violations, war crimes, etc. is not caring for the world?

Every single reader of these words, stop and look at yourself. Do you really want to be responsible for forcing me to give up on humanity? If you are not in the fight to end all of this through whatever means you have at hand, you need to start.

How much more suffering am I going to have to live through? How much more devastation and human destruction am I going to have to see before somebody finally makes this end?

Obama and his conspirators will just keep spreading more lies, committing more crimes, and killing more people until they are no longer free to do so. How much of our beautiful world and our fighting-to-be-free-again nation are you all going to allow them to destroy? We need Obama and his conspirators stopped at all costs. And we need them stopped immediately.

Please, my loving UN and world leaders, may I ask you all for something more? May I ask you to flood all neighboring states' governments with the truth about all of this to protect our rescuers while they fight? Please speak with the governments of Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, and South Dakota. Thank you for everything you do for me. Thank you for fighting to save me. And thank you for everything you do to neutralize the threat Obama and his conspirators have proven they are to the entire world.

My beautiful world, we need to get me to my rescuers as soon as possible, so this war, this violence, this genocide, these war crimes, and these human rights violations can end. We need to do everything possible to end this. And we already know the only way this ends.

We do not negotiate. We are demanding unconditional surrender and full disclosure. Since this bubble went past my HoneyHoney's birthday this year, I am also demanding a few other benevolent things that people are going to need to sit down and talk to me about. I used to say that when this ends, I am the only person that anybody needs to make happy, but in all reality, it is every person who loves me that needs to be satisfied with the outcome and resolution of all of these crises. Yes, you villains, you need to please my beautiful world.

The people who love me do what they want. I do not give orders. I ask nicely for things. I make suggestions. I give advice. I answer all questions. I pray they make informed and educated choices. But they do what they want. That is very important to me.

Congress, I understand that you want to sit down and talk to me about working out a future for this nation. I would love to. In times of crisis people need to work together. So you need to make sure I get my full human rights and a rescue from this hell of Obama and his conspirators' creation, so that I can at least live long enough to talk to you. If I die in here because you refused to rescue me, there will be nothing that could ever save you. That is not a threat. That is an honest vision of the future.

Congress, the world knows how much trouble you are in. In America, you have to be tried and convicted before you can have your human rights taken away. The legal term for this is due process. Stop pretending I committed a crime that never happened in the first place; even if that lie were true, it could still never justify genocide, torture, slavery, forced prostitution, rape, human rights violations, or war crimes, anyway. Also, lying to commit such crimes in America and abroad is an international offense.

To repeat myself... No, this is not how investigations are conducted. This has never once even vaguely resembled a criminal investigation. This has always and only ever been human rights violations and war crimes committed against me and the American public. They gave it a label of an 'investigation' to pass it off to the public, so they could get away with it all. We all know how much Obama and his conspirators have lied almost constantly through all of this. Please click here to read the entire post.

Now, my beautiful world, please make sure you reread all of my blog posts from oldest to newest starting in April 2012. Start here and read in order to the newest. Thank you.

Everybody from Congress to the state of Iowa to the beautiful world that loves me to the American public need to stop making excuses and just fix the problems already. All of this crime and corruption needs to end; it never should have started in the first place; and it must be ended immediately. Never let criminals control you. Definitely never let them control you with fear. When you identify problems like we have in America, the only thing we should do is fix it and end it.

Iowa refuses to remove the speakers from their heads, to clean up their water, to take the poisoned and drugged products off their shelves, to arrest and prosecute the criminals among us who hurt me, to give their own citizens not just me our full human rights including freedom and speech and freedom of the press, etc. Until they stop their crimes, Iowans are a threat to me and a threat to themselves. This is mental health genocide in here.

It is very well established Iowa is only willing to hurt me and do not want me safe at all; otherwise, they would give me my rights and let me leave. They must be stopped. Never trust the locals to do anything real to keep me safe. Only expect more crimes from them. Be suspicious of everything they do. Never trust their lies. We need these people broken and forced to set me free as soon as possible.

Iowa, as I already said, it is not me you need to make happy. It is the world that loves me whom you need to satisfy. Do what my beautiful world tells you to do. Treat me how they instruct you to treat me. You have a really angry planet whom you need to please, and I highly suggest you start obeying them as soon as possible. Yes, my beautiful world, I am asking you to kick Iowa into line. Tell them what to do.

If there were vigilantes in Iowa, they would be throwing people to the ground and removing the speakers from their heads and nothing else. All it requires, after all, are tweezers and possibly an ear speculum. This is not happening, so I do not believe there are any vigilantes here.

On Tuesday, my father took the keys to my MOTHER'S car and hid them from me. He told me he would not allow me to take the car to get safe drinking water because I had chosen to wear shoes. He told I had to walk if I wanted to leave. It was 95 degrees Fahrenheit outside, and there is nothing to walk to in miles of this house anyway. Even the library is across town. It meant I was unlawfully imprisoned without safe drinking water by my father. I was so scared for my physical safety because he refused to allow me to leave that I called 911.

When my father spoke to the officers who responded, he tried to convince them to commit me by lying to them and claiming I needed psychiatric medications. No, I do not take psychiatric medications. I have no medical need for any, so none are prescribed to me for any reason. Yes, I reported a domestic situation to the authorities, so I could be protected from my father. And my father lied to the officers to try to get me committed. He has a long history of lying about me and my mental health in numerous public records in his nefarious efforts to destroy me. This was another one. He distracted the officers, so he could get away with unlawfully imprisoning me.

Please read this to learn more about the crimes my father refuses to stop committing against me. He is intentionally prolonging war, killing heroes trying save America, aiding and abetting everything from genocide to torture to war crimes, committing human rights violations, and making the entire world suffer by illegally keeping me shackled to this house against my will and by refusing to stop all of his crimes against us all.

And after all of that, did my father really put more libel on official public record? Did he really lie and say I was intentionally provoking him by choosing to wear shoes? The only reason I would wear heavy leather boots in weather with a heat index over 100 degrees Fahrenheit is if I felt like someone might kill me. I never feel physically safe when near my father, and he intentionally and unlawfully imprisoned me in a house with himself all day. It has been on record for years that if I die, "At least I will die with my boots on." This is what I put on my feet when I feel my mortality.

Yesterday I assessed my situation. Dad was still refusing to allow me to leave the house to find safe water. It was 90 degrees Fahrenheit outside. There was absolutely nowhere I could walk to anyway. All liquids in this house were poisoned or drugged. I could bear through the Gatorade. But I knew that when it would run out, I would only have five days to make it to safe water. I was pretty convinced my father would kill me by refusing to allow me to leave the house.

Yesterday afternoon, my father even brought more poisoned water into the house. Yesterday evening he verbally abused me and physically threatened me because I kept turning down the thermostat, so I would dehydrate less. The next thing he did was set the thermostat to force me to dehydrate as much as possible. I tried to eat food to rehydrate myself, but all of it gave me a dehydration headache. I became convinced my father would kill me in this house; even if it would be by forced dehydration.

Today he physically barred me from reaching the Gatorade after I woke up. He made a show of being a physical threat to me. He verbally abused me. He threatened to steal my belongings. (Well, at least that is a crime I could get him arrested for.) And left me with nothing to do to defend myself but screaming at him to stop. Why is this man not arrested yet for all of this?

If my father really is lying to the world that I could ever be a physical threat to him instead of his being the constant threat to me, why did he imprison me in house with him all day against my will especially since he rarely if ever chooses to leave this house himself? I have already spent all morning screaming at him to "Stop hurting me!"

I do not care whom you have to send into this medical disaster zone of human destruction and devastation of Obama and his conspirators' creation to arrest my father and haul him away for the rest of his life for all of his crimes against this beautiful world, but please do it as soon as possible. If my father knows he is doing wrong by intentionally breaking laws to hurt all of the world in this way and refusing to stop, he is a war criminal.

He does spread many lies to be able to get away with all of this, so he is most likely conscious of the fact he is doing wrong. But if he honestly believes the untruths he spreads and believes he is doing no wrong when he does this to the entire world, he is clearly criminally insane. No one can deny he does these things, and no one can deny his crimes hurt the entirety of humanity and the world. The same arguments hold for Obama and all the rest of his conspirators.

Furthermore, if anyone broadcasts me other than myself, my BFF, my Sweetness, or people to whom I have given written permission, it is human trafficking. This is already proven. I was told my perverted father put cameras all over this house, and now he refuses to ever allow me to leave to find safety, water, or privacy from his illegal prying eyes to which I will never consent. Why does he like watching me shower and change my clothes?

Please also, my beautiful world, take note that I do not completely trust my sisters Tara and Tylia. They claim they support me, but they have always been able to pick me up and carry me to safety yet never have. Keep in mind that they like our father and have tried defending him and his proven crimes against me and all of the world.

Speaking of Tara alone, she told me I was mentally ill in 2009 when I believed the world was keeping secrets from me. That is how I ended up in the torture facility at the University of Minnesota Medical Center- Fairview where they drugged and attacked me in my sleep to put all of this spy equipment in my head against my will and without my knowledge. Did you ever see all of Christmas 2009 and New Years 2010? We have already proven she went into my storage unit in 2009 without my permission. And, she recently told me I needed to be in a group home for the mentally disabled.

Of course, give Tara and Tylia both a chance to save themselves and throw down for me to rescue me, but if I thought I could have trusted anyone in my family at any point in my past, at least one of them would have shown up on my Power of Attorney paperwork. I love my BFF; she has always been a real sister to me.

Also, people, if Obama and his conspirators give you a bribe to put drugs in your packaged foods, your bottled drinks, or my food and drink in your restaurant, just take the money and the drugs and enjoy yourself. Under no circumstances should you commit the crimes they want. If they give you some sort of command to poison me and the public, remind them that absolutely no commands are binding unless you get them in writing on letterhead, make sure you get those official orders in writing, and turn them in to people the public can actually trust to make it stop. Whatever happens, stop choosing to commit these crimes against the public, against me, and as a result against the entire world.

Did I hear we are charging Obama with treason and sedition for everything he has done to this country? He did, after all, drive just about all of this nation to hate the US government through his intentional direct harm to all of us. He has taken away all of our human rights, caused Civil War despite my best efforts to prevent it, and brought sanctions against America. All I have ever done is try to organize America to save itself. But because Obama would rather spread more lies and commit more publicly documented crimes, this has been very difficult. I fight him by telling the truth and allowing people to make informed and educated choices to protect themselves and protect and save this nation. None of this would have ever happened if Obama and his conspirators did not drive and incite us to do it. We did not start the fire. We are the ones trying to put it out.

sedition (sɪˈdɪʃən)
— n
1. speech or behaviour directed against the peace of a state
2. an offence that tends to undermine the authority of a state
3. an incitement to public disorder
4. archaic revolt


How many times did I say I do not want war? But Obama kept pushing his oppression, driving us, and inciting discontent with him until everyone who loves America had no other choice. How many times have I said we need a new president for the betterment of this nation? We have been going through the normal channels already built into the government demanding he resign or be impeached because of this. Yet, Obama insists on staying in office and still refuses to stop his very well documented crimes against all of us.

We need to save America. I have always said we need to actually adhere to the US Constitution and boot Obama out of office to save the functioning of the government and this nation. But all Obama does is violate the Constitution, the basis of our government. It is already documented that he is behaving like a dictator.

Besides, my solution to fix all of this involves going through the normal channels already in the government to impeach the corrupt parties, repeal the destructive legislation, and pass more amendments to protect more Americans' rights. I am not the person who destroyed and undermined the functioning of this government. I and the people who love me are the ones trying to restore it. Besides, Obama's rules and policies undermined the authority of the US Constitution. Defending the Constitution is never sedition.

It is not sedition when I and everyone else who know the truth demand that the government use its own powers to fix itself. But it is sedition when Obama and his conspirators drive the nation to civil war be refusing to stop their own proven treasonous crimes that are ruining the entire nation. It is time Obama and his conspirators are charged with treason and sedition, bare minimum, for everything they have already put on record. It is not treason when we fight to save this nation. It is treason, though, when Obama commits crimes against all of us.

On a completely unrelated note, my beautiful world, I understand that many of you have concerns about people being addicted to media about me. Please remember that once I reach my human rights, the broadcast off of this netbook and out of my head will both end. They exist solely to keep me safe and to reinforce reality to prevent libel about me. My BFF and I have been looking for other media to fill the gap when they end. Expect poetry, music, movies, maybe a scifi television show, and other things that do not violate my privacy. Thank you for understanding.

My beautiful America, I understand now that you have all heard Obama's new immigration policy which he has instigated by completely violating the US Constitution. He has completely undermined the authority of the Constitution ever since taking office particularly with his rules, and now he has officially started creating legislation himself. Please click here to read more about this.

I am completely suspicious that Obama created this specific popular policy to seduce the public into approving of his abusing his powers and being a dictator. If you truly love America, you will hold Obama accountable for doing this and never support it.

Spanish-speaking Americans, I understand that you are particularly supportive of Obama's illegal activity by creating this policy. But please, for the sake of the nation you live in, talk to Senator Marco Rubio from Florida about a real, honest, longterm, and legally upstanding solution instead of supporting Obama's illegal, unconstitutional, and decidedly inadequate policy which everyone thinks is just a plea for your votes and your money, anyway.

It does not even solve the immigration concerns in America, anyway. Please. Let us do this right instead. Let us not do this by permitting a dictator to create policies that do not solve any problems in the first place by allowing him to undermine the very document that built our government. Please, America, do it right instead.

Besides these concerns for America, there are a few global topics I need to bring up, too. I will start with Egypt. Please click here to read more about their elections. Last I heard, the military had taken control of Mubarak's body while he is clinically dead and on life support and were refusing to release any election results to be able to retain control of the nation.

The biggest problem for Egypt right now is that they still do not have a constitution. Their parliament really needs to create and pass some sort of framework for how their government should be functioning until the nation can draft and ratify their actual constitution. They need to define the role of the president, the role of the military, the role of the courts, the role of the parliament, the structure of their government, and the role of every other part of the government they have time to include. This should take care of most of it, but after that, they will still need to find a way to force their military to obey it.

Also, there has been some religious violence in Nigeria. Please click here to read more about it, but there may be newer violence to report now. Please, people of Nigeria of all religions, you need to learn how to live with each other. Religion is not a reason to start a war nor to commit violence and crimes. I understand religious reasons for fighting to end human rights violations and to end war crimes; religion should primarily be a way to care for each other. Please end this violence. For the sake of yourselves, please end this violence.

Red Cross in Nigeria, is it possible for the Red Crescent to work with you there, so the people can see the two symbols together doing good for their people? Please consider it.

Prime Minister David Cameron, I was told you are finally throwing down for me. Please do everything to make sure it works. And thank you for saving yourself. I told everybody already that even if they feel like they failed me in the past, those very people can still help rescue me now.

And now we have the lifestyle section of this blog... You might want to talk to Mr. Billy Squire about what it feels like to look directly into my light. I was on a raised platform dancing. He was singing at the mic onstage. He looked directly into my eyes, and he saw my light. I could see it in his eyes. They say that you fall in love forever if you look directly into the light. You might want to ask him about it.

Speaking of music, during the summer of 1998 while I was studying in Prague, I used to stay up all night listening to jazz, so I could sit on Petřin Hill and watch the sunrise hit the Charles Bridge. I remember those days. I remember being twenty years old and a bit of a tomboy in long hair. I wonder where all those friends have gone sometimes. Most of them live in New York now.

Yes, New York City, if you get ahead of the libel, prevent the drugging and poisoning of the public, and do not allow speakers in anyone's heads, we win. The same is true for anyplace else in America that wants me to visit. The best thing to do, though, is declare your city and state completely non-compliant with Obama. That is, in fact, the safest and least human-rights-violating thing to do. It will protect your citizens. It will protect me.

My nerds and ninjas, I suspect the "Lincoln Electric" device my dad put inside the back door to the garage is the elecrobeam torture booster that has been plaguing me lately. Can you confirm this? After I first mentioned the device, he tried to barricade the back door to the garage, so he is clearly nervous about people finding it. I am convinced you have already identified it, but is there a way we can document that he put it there to make sure we can hold him accountable for torturing me? If I remove it, he will just replace it anyway. Thank you for everything you all do for me.

My rescuers, do you need more food or supplies? Do you have medicine out there? If you need anything, please make sure you ask people whom you can trust to provide them. I want you all to suffer the least amount possible. Thank you for everything you do for me.

SynSyn, please talk to Mr. James Carville about whether or not we should define the ideals for our own political party. You could use the letter I sent you in September 2009 and all of my advice from this blog to figure out what I believe in, but I know you also need to include many of the ideals of the people who love me. This is something to consider, and I understand if you want to wait until I can speak to you directly before doing it, if we choose to do it at all.

Also, world's best BFF ever, what should we do about my storage unit in Palo Alto? I know how busy I keep you, but since it is in California, could you please speak with Public Storage, locate my storage unit, and extract my belongings? Most of the stuff I am never going to need again in my life, but I have a lot of mementos from old letters to my collection of many of your paintings that I know I really want to keep. Thank you for everything. I would not exist in this world at all if it were not for you.

Sweetness, I am very aware that we have been living very different lifestyles. I have no illusions about you, remember? Please remember that I have not lived my entire life nearly penniless by choice. I see nothing wrong with finally having at least the basic comforts of life. I know you will take good care of me. We all know I would be happy living in a cave on a mountain as long as I could be with you, so I doubt I would ever complain about living in your metaphorical palace where it touches the sky.

My beloved, thank you also for understanding how traumatized I already am by cameras. Yes, I am a little worried about the paparazzi, and I hope they respect what I have been living through. I do acknowledge that cameras, but only when operated by people I can trust, really have helped me, too. Thank you for promising me that there will be no cameras in our home. It means so much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment