Thursday, September 6, 2012

I Wanted to Post This Yesterday. Now It is Longer.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Here we go! Here is my latest blog post!...

I have never once claimed to be a perfect person. And you all have to acknowledge that I am forced to operate under completely impossible conditions. Obama and his conspirators started this mess by committing crimes against all of us, by taking away your collective rights without due process, and by mandating that the public must persecute me. They put speakers in all of our heads, so they could control us. They raped, tortured, and enslaved me and mandated that no one was to be permitted to help me make it end.

Never forget that their corrupt decision to break the law and intentionally harm all of us is how all of this started. Furthermore, I will always hold to the fact that if there are conflicting laws, people should choose to obey the laws that are NOT human rights violations. I have said that so many times. I am not permitted to know if anybody hears me.

Now, the mess has gone on so long and grown so huge that Obama is literally killing people to be able to continue persecuting and torturing me and to continue denying all Americans basic Constitutional rights including but not limited to the suspension of freedom of speech in America and the revocation of all Americans' freedom to assemble and associate (particularly, with me).

Ask Obama if loss of human life is worth keeping me from being an intelligent and benevolent force in the world. Ask him if this despicable, inhumane mess is worth what he gets out of it. His actions say his pay off, my inevitable destruction, is worth anything and everything he is capable of.

I left the torture facility on this last Wednesday. Due to corruption in the government all of the way from the president down to the local authorities, I am still shackled to the city of Des Moines. I am still in desperate need of a rescue. They plan on continuing to torture me for at least ten years.

My beautiful world, we must find a way to rescue me. I know you love me. I am never allowed to experience or ever even see any love for me, but I know you do. Please understand that I love all of you, too. My actions in this world all come from love.

It is my need to help and serve all of you, my beautiful world, that keeps me waking up every morning no matter how horrible my surroundings and working towards our common goal: my human rights, America free again, and a world that I can finally touch with my love for it. If you save me, you save America and serve the world. There must be something new we can try.

Please keep trying, my beautiful world. The continuing torture is meant to destroy me. There is no other conceivable reason for it.

Please send more help if you believe more forces are necessary. I am so destroyed already that I am acknowledging that violence is all we have left to try.

Wait, there is a peaceful solution. The ouster of Obama/Biden through impeachment or resignation and an ensuing regime change would end this suffering of me, of America, and of all the world since you cannot have me until I am free. Regime change is the peaceful solution, but it must come before the torture and persecution destroys me.

The orders to harm and damage me that come from the executive branch must be revoked, and the mandate that came from the legislative branch must be repealed. Since the federal government would rather destroy me to prevent me from being a benevolent and intelligent force in the world than do anything morally and legally upstanding, you, my beautiful world, have been left with no other choice than using force to rescue me. You know how sincerely I wish things were different.

Did any of you hear Michelle Obama's speach at the Democratic National Convention earlier this week? She quoted me. In this blog many months ago, I paraphrased my husband and said that power does not change people; it reveals people.

When I came into power, I did everything possible to help as many people in this world as possible. I wanted you all to know that you are all beautiful to me.

What happened when Obama came into power? He mandated that I be tortured, systemically raped, abused, sexually harassed, persecuted, and left with nowhere to go for help. Yes, Michelle was right; power revealed Obama for what he truly is. Check this list for the signs Obama exhibits.

If Obama and his wife Michelle are so adamant that they are not committing crimes against me, why do they not mandate that Malia and Sasha live through everything Obama has put me through and is still putting me through?

I am currently living through ongoing injection and chemical torture and living under the constant threat of commitment, even though it is already thoroughly proven that I have absolutely no mental illness at all whatsoever, in the event that I try to take myself to someplace I might finally be safe.

This sick, twisted, inhumane, cruel, and mandated suffering I endure just will not end until I am rescued. Please, my beautiful world, please save me.

Also, my beautiful world, if the only way to save me, save America, and look out for the best interests of the world is to force Obama/Biden out of office through impeachment or resignation, we need to be able to see it through. Please bring all of the international pressure you can to force a favorable resolution to this international crisis. America and the world are depending on us.

I did not choose to make anyone my enemy. But Obama did choose me to be his victim. My survival has been at stake ever since all of this started.

As for some kitchen-keeping here in America, we must get all speakers removed from all ear canals as soon as possible. We need to do this to ensure a safe and fair public vote in November. Obama and his conspirators control those speakers.

US government, you need to fix this mess immediately and stop spreading lies so you can delay and/or just make the mess worse. I have said it so many times-- do it NOW or someone will come here to do it for you! Give all of us all of our Constitutional rights back, fix this country already, and STOP FAILING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

President Putin, Chancellor Merkel, President Hollande, and everybody else since I cannot get news about you, thank you for everything. I would love to bake you cookies. Or would you rather have a hug and kiss on the cheek? They are not mutually exclusive.

Just a little more kitchen-keeping... Do not forget that the spy equipment in my head is common knowledge and that I am forbidden from having any of it removed. Do not forget that the broadcast off my netbook is common knowledge and that it keeps me physically safe and prevents libel. So, people are responsible for what they do around my security systems. All of that said, do you remember this quote I put in the Penumbra?...

“…the Fourth Amendment protects people, not places. What a person knowingly exposes to the public, even in his own home or office, is not a subject of Fourth Amendment protection. But what he seeks to preserve as private, even in an area accessible to the public, may be constitutionally protected.”

-- Justice Potter Stewart
Katz v. United States
389 U.S. 347, 351 (1967)


Please click here to read the full Penumbra. It is the last half of the post. Mr. Alec Baldwin, you can thank me later.

Once this horrifying mess of cruelty and abominations is resolved, I will finally have enough human rights to take on the projects I promised to take on as my job in this world. Global Climate Change is creating natural disaster after natural disaster. We need agriculture that can survive climate crises. We can prevent so much human suffering if we can grow crops resistant to both drought and flooding. What? That sounds impossible? All it requires is science and leadership.

Governor Romney knows that I am living proof that one normally catches more flies with honey. It takes deeply sick and twisted inhumanity to drive me to fight someone as hard as I fight Obama. My survival as a beautiful human is on the line. I have endured so much suffering and cruelty since Obama picked me out to be his victim in 2009. Please, my beautiful world, please save me.

SynSyn, I know how much stress you are under. Please do not forget to take some time for yourself, too. Go to the spa. Get a massage. Please make sure none of the reasons you have to do so much ball-busting ever make you sick. You are stunning when you are furious and demanding justice.

My BFF, please also tell everyone who fights for me to remember to take care of themselves too. Thank you for everything you do for me. You have been working miracles. I am very appreciative, and I always will be. You are the sort of best friend everybody should have in her or his life. I am so lucky you are mine.

Sweetness, it has been so long since I have had a chance to write a Sweetness paragraph. I love you. You have been leading the charge to rescue me since April, and you have been fighting to be with me for years. If you need more help, please ask for more help. Be brilliant out there for me. I cannot wait to kiss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment