Thursday, September 20, 2012

You Only Know How Strong I Am Because Of How Much I Suffer.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

In this post I will start by addressing current events in Mali, France, and India. Here we go...!

There is an illegitimate government in northern Mali right now. The Sharia law currently in northern Mali is enforced by a government that was not elected in free elections. The people are suffering greatly under this invasion and takeover. If the people had elected these rulers, I would not feel so passionately about reinstating the former government there.

The US and the West is very reticent to send troops into Arab nations. After Iraq and Afghanistan, we want to make sure we do not end up in religion-driven wars ever through whatever means necessary. If this were not the case, we would already be in Syria.

This means that the compassionate leaders of the world who do not like the illegitimate al Qaeda government in northern Mali need to find a way to restore the actual government in the region without sending in troops. Mali does have a military that could use international support and a kick to get going, and the Sharia government does not have ties to major world powers like Russia or China. This should be easier to fix than Syria.

Some provocative anti-Islam cartoons were published in France. It looks like a newspaper made the choice to perform a stunt to sell newspapers at the potential expense of global stability. No one has died over this. Let us hope it stays that way.

And finally,... India is protesting any arrival of Walmart. The arrival of Walmart in small town America really hurt mom-and-pop operations. It did not affect the economy of America as a whole for better or for worse, but it did change the shape of the economy. Big stores like Walmart increase spending and hire a lot of locals, but small businesses really suffer when big stores like Walmart arrive. It would be a change in what your economy is made of, India.

As for my life... They tortured me again this last Tuesday. I showed up at the torture hospital completely under duress. If I did not go to Broadlawns Medical Center to be filled with chemicals that only serve to harm me, they would have locked me in the torture facility to be destroyed again. We need to do everything possible to make this torture end.

By the quack Landy's own admission, she wrote the order to torture me with multiple heavy-chemical injections under instructions from Obama. When a crime boss orders a hit on someone's head, everyone in the chain of command from the boss to the person who pulls the trigger should and can be prosecuted and punished. We need everyone held accountable from Obama down to all of the nurses who stuck me with the needles.

The hospital was contacted by the UN's International Criminal Court while I was there. The torture facility always knew injecting me was and is torture. They made the conscious choice to cause me all of this emotional, mental, psychological, and physical damage.

Obama knew I was scheduled to be tortured on Tuesday, and he spent the day celebrating at a fundraiser in New York hosted by Beyonce and Jay-Z at which guests paid $40,000 a plate to see and spend time with the criminal. And then he went on Letterman that night intentionally to get in my face when he knew I would be damaged and not in my finest form. If I had been at my finest, I would have told him to command his forces keeping my rescuers away from me to stand down if he really wanted to convince the world he supports me.

Yes, Obama has been lying to the public again. I have always thrown down for America. That is why I have always so passionately opposed his raging oppression of this once-great nation. Obama has finally come to terms with the fact he cannot lie to the world any longer about not trusting me to always do what is best for America and what is best for the world, so now he has been lying to the world that he supports me.

Obama is committing the same old crimes against me. My rescuers are still met with entrenched, armed opposition when they try to reach me. Obama has just painted his crap a new color.

I am very full of chemicals right now. I am very affected right now by all of the harm those torture chemicals cause me. It is already proven the injections serve no medical nor mental health purpose. The chemicals and the repetition of the chemicals also come very close to destroying me every time. If they are not intending to torture me, why else are they doing it?

When was the last time you read Harrison Bergeron by Kurt Vonnegut? Click here to read the whole short story. Obama and the people who obey him are laboring to force me to blend in with average Iowans in order to take my brilliant mind and ragingly benevolent heart away from the world.

When I am out in public, I point out attackers and persecutors who go out of their way to harm me in order to make them stop. I want these people sat down, and I want reality thoroughly explained to them. Something needs to happen to force the intentional emotional and sometimes physical harm these people cause me to stop! If we do not point out problems, we will never find solutions. If Iowa would just stop enforcing that I must be persecuted, people would finally stop bullying me here.

Also, Iowa, all you have ever had to do is give me a lift to my rescuers, and then my blood and my rescuers' blood would not be all over your hands. Your policies towards me are onerous. Click here to see the definition of 'onerous.'

My genius legal team, we need back-breaking punishments against Iowa, Polk County, Broadlawns Medical Center, the culpable members of the Iowa medical community, and my parents that are so big that they are forced to never commit their crimes again. We need to make sure I am never put in a torture facility again. We need to make sure the torture stops as soon as possible as well as never happens again. We need to make sure all of these crimes never happen to anyone including myself ever again.

Press every single criminal and civil charge against all involved criminals that we can make stick. Decertify every offending hospital. Do everything necessary to make all of this stop and never happen again.

My whip-smart legal team, we need to do this now and with a strong focus on breaking Polk County from ever doing this again to me to guarantee I can spend my birthday October 12th in the Twin Cities with my little sister if I am not rescued first. Please recall this from a previous post... SynSyn, I know you know what you are doing out there. Keep on doing what you do so expertly-- pressing charge after charge until I am set free of my captivity in Iowa. I am still shackled here without human rights and against my will due to my father's criminal adult guardianship and the county's mental health out-patient commitment of me which also enables the torture.

My BFF, both of these crimes against me came from the Polk County District Court. The local government is guilty of corruption (The government is committing crimes against me.), collusion (The doctors, my parents, and the district courts worked together to be able to obtain judgments falsely concluding that I have a mental illness.), and conspiracy (They also work together to torture me, unlawfully detain me in facilities, shackle me to Iowa where I am unsafe, etc.) I know you know all of this already. Thank you for all of the passionate and dare I say genius work you do for me.
(Click here to read the entire previous post.)

The conspiracy including the Polk County District Courts traps me in Iowa where I am systemically raped, literally tortured, and unrelentingly persecuted. They will destroy me if we do not break them. Their crimes must be ended, and I need to be allowed to leave this place.

My benevolent nerds, please fix up my audio and keep it pure, so I can always scream for help and continue to prevent libel. Thank you. I do not like the way my hero nerds always go so unsung. I should write you a song.

Dearest podcaster/broadcasters, I have some special requests for you. Do you mind whipping these up for me? Thank you.
1.) Can you make a side-by-side split-screen of what I said while watching Obama on David Letterman Tuesday night with the show itself? You might need permission from Dave to be able to do that. I have no idea how those rights things work. Please note on the podcast/broadcast that I was damaged from torture that day and not in my finest form.
2.) Please also create a podcast/broadcast of how Obama is the one enforcing that you cannot have us both. It is Obama's policies concerning me that are preventing the world from having me among you. Obama is the one enforcing that I am not allowed to be treated as a human at all in America. Obama is giving us no option but demanding that he and Biden resign as the only way for me to finally have human rights.
3.) Also, create one that answers, "Is Obama doing a good job?" Explain all of his crimes against me and against all of America in it. Put a special emphasis on all of the human and Constitutional rights Americans have lost since he took office.
4.) Finally, please create a podcast/broadcast about how much my life depends on my being released from this bubble and on how much my release from the bubble depends on getting Obama/Biden out of office. Spell everything out. Assume the watchers know nothing.
As for the scheduling of these podcast/broadcasts, please release the first two as soon as they are ready. Wait on the third until one week after the pobcast/broadcast about all of the ways Obama has hurt the entirety of average Americans. Wait on the fourth one until yet another week after the third one. As always, please also release these in Spanish-language form as well. Thank you for everything.

SynSyn, if I really do have back pay coming in, please speak with Mr. Vinesh Jha and Mr. Andy Greenberg about finding someone or some entity who can manage investing my assets for me. A lot of philanthropy is going to come out of that money once I reach my human rights, so we need to make sure it gets invested responsibly and fruitfully.

Also, my BFF, please speak with Jolita who works at the Chocolaterie Stam on Ingersol. She has an idea for books that would help children who suffer through sexual abuse. I would love to see them published as children's books and young adult books that are ways to explain to children that they should go for help and where to find that help. Is there a way we can help make this happen?

My brave rescuers, you need to find a way to rescue me that you can enact before Obama can counter it. I know you cannot operate in secrecy. If you could, you would have done it by now. So you need to come up with a method to rescue me that you can put in action and succeed with before Obama can find a way to stop it. Confuse him. Mislead him if possible. But make sure you get the help you need from my beautiful world before Obama can organize a counter to your efforts.

Sweetness, I know I am very close to Obama ordering Iowa to institutionalize me as an excuse to keep me away from my human rights permanently. I know that no matter what happens, you will rescue me. I know that the more Obama hurts me, the more of the world volunteers to help you. And I know that if Obama were to criminally institutionalize me, the world would explode, and I would finally be rescued at last... just faster than if he did not. That said, I would still prefer not to be institutionalized. Either way, I know you will rescue me. Please remind Obama that you will come for me faster if he institutionalizes me. I love you. I could have never found a bigger hero to marry.

No comments:

Post a Comment