Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Mitt Romney Believes, and 9/11 Remembered.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Okay, everybody, this is my latest blog post. I will begin by doing my job in the world. Since I feel like I regularly address concerns with Iran (People need to avoid WW3 by finding other solutions to disagreeing with Iran's nuclear program.) and Syria (We need to make sure Syrians both in the country and in refugee camps are receiving adequate humanitarian aid.), I will address other national and international concerns today.

Somalia. In this nation, free elections just happened. They now have their first elected leader in decades.

Somalia, this is a fresh, new start for you. This is time to exercise and show off the proper functioning of your government. You must work together now, even though you are a largely factional people, and establish the legitimacy of your new government.

President Mohamud, like you, I am also mostly an academic with very little political experience. If can succeed in my new job, there is no reason you cannot succeed in yours. I know you can do this. Please give your people everything you can. Also, I agree with you that it is time to rebuild Somalia.

Pakistan. The blasphemy laws in Pakistan have been in the news lately. A woman recently was given bail instead of an execution after being charged with blasphemy. I applaud such a decision.

Please remember, Pakistan, that the sanctity of your blasphemy laws relies on how and when such laws are used to punish people. Religions should never be used to cause harm. Please do not use your blasphemy laws to single out people of other faiths for persecution, and please exercise these laws with the charity, love, and understanding that is also inherent in your faith.

Kenya. The nation of Kenya has been having factional strife lately in which neighbors have been fighting neighbors and citizens have been fighting citizens.

Please remember, Kenya, that you are one nation. For the love of yourselves and for the love of your nation, you must learn to love your neighbors even though they are different from you. You must learn to care for each other to build a strong homeland. There is no reason you cannot be a strong and peaceful people together. Just because you are different it does not mean you have to fight.

French hostages held by AQIM. (This link is out of date.) Al Qaeda is currently demanding a ransom of around 90 million euros and the withdrawal of French troops from Afghanistan in return for these French hostages. A new video documenting these hostages' please for negotiations recently came out. I just could not find a link concerning it when I looked.

Al Qaeda, I have no idea if you follow things I say or if you care about me at all, but I am going to try this anyway. Western nations simply never negotiate in hostage situations. I know this for a fact and rely on it in my current situation. In good news for you, President Hollande already vowed and put plans into motion to withdraw all French troops from Afghanistan as soon as he can as his general policy for his own nation.

So, al Qaeda, because no one negotiates over hostages in Western nations, you probably have more to gain from setting these French hostages free. It will allow you more energy and resources to pursue other goals.

Europe. Please, Europe, revisit everything I told Obama about the debt crisis in America in my last blog post. You cannot fix an economy or a debt crisis with tax policy and spending reforms alone. The European debt crisis will be better and faster solved if you can stimulate your economy through leadership and by creating faith in a fiscal future for and in your people.

People need to have money for money to circulate, but also, people have to want to spend money for money to circulate. People need both faith in the European economy to grow and seeds in your economy that can grow. Please try to lead innovation and industries and businesses in your nations in order to inspire greater tax revenues from a growing economy.

Chicago. The school teachers in the city of Chicago here in America are on strike right now.

Dearest teachers, I find it completely unfair to the students that they cannot go to school because all of you are being denied fair and reliable employment by the city. Students deserve the best education possible, and that is not possible if teachers are being treated unfairly.

Teachers do more than just impart knowledge. School teachers are also responsible for the proper emotional development and maturity of our youth. Such a role cannot be measured by tests and assessments. Standardized tests only measure a student's ability to take a standardized test. And there is so much more at stake with this strike.

New York. Toay was the eleventh anniversary of the 9/11 attack on the East Coast. At the time I wondered how our nation could be so naive, but being able to look back now, I am appalled with our violent, vengeful, bloodlusting response. It is normal to feel anger. But the best response we could have had would have been to make efforts for a better, safer, and freer world.

We did not need to start wars to be able to catch Osama bin Laden. We did not need to kill him without putting him on trial first. We did not need to fill the streets with chanting masses of hatred and blood-celebration afterwards either. Most importantly, we did not need to take away rights in America to create a safer nation. If we have to give up our human and Constitutional rights, the terrorists win anyway.

We should never have allowed the terrorist attack to ruin us into vengeful violence and bloodlust. Perhaps, it is not too late for us. Maybe, we can still make the world a safe place to be an American without creating so many enemies of America. Would this not be a better way to honor those whom we lost?

While on the topic of America,... Mitt Romney believes. I would have immediately endorsed him if he would have driven his bus up to me here in Iowa and carried me away from all of this. So few people who believe in me have the ability to enter Iowa at all, and it is such a short ride from here to my husband in Wisconsin. I know he has his reasons for not being my big hero and just carrying me away, so America, despite this please remember that Mitt Romney believes in me.

As a recap... Governor Mitt Romney believes in me. Obama fights every day to silence me to prevent me from being a benevolent and intelligent force in this world. Still, the liberal alternative, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as a write-in, is the only person I have endorsed for president in 2012. But my endorsement offer still stands for the governor.

Governor Romney would repeal Obamacare and the persecution mandate that is included with it immediately after taking office if he were elected. And then he would create health care reforms separate from any mandate to persecute me including many things from continuing coverage of preexisting conditions, etc.

If CNN would check its archives for Mr. Wolf Blitzer's coverage of the vote on Obamacare from December 2009, they would find that the Democratic House and Senate were told by the president whose office drafted it not to read the Health Care Bill at all before voting on it. It is one of the most suspicious parts of Obama's decision to persecute and torture me that we have on record.

As for my own health, I spent most of Saturday laid up with withdrawal symptoms from the drugs they put in my tap water. I had drunk the tap water all day Friday, so after taking a long break from drinking the water when I slept, I endured a day of writhing in withdrawal on Saturday. It was as bad as the food and water in the torture facility. I have now found creative ways to keep myself safely hydrated.

I am furious over other aspects of my health. Just as I am healthier out of the torture facility now where I am free to breathe fresh air, free to have pleasant conversations with people who admit they love me, free to eat healthy and tasty foods (Food being one of the many joys of life.), free to control my surroundings to the best of my current abilities, and free to go out and see the public than I ever was inside the torture facility, I would be even healthier if the torture of my body and mind with injections were finally ended.

The injections cause me harm in more than just the obvious ways: the chemicals make me gain weight (And we all know the dangers of obesity from greater risk of cancer to greater risks of heart disease and diabetes.), make me scream in pain, and make me physically suffer. These obvious ways the torture causes me damage are why my body has the hugely observable adrenaline reaction to my being injection tortured.

But the injections also cause me severe mental, emotional, and psychological damage. This potentially permanent damage is why I refer to the injections as torture. The chemicals give me depression. The chemicals cause me trauma. The chemicals remind me every time I am injected that Obama and the people who obey him are doing everything they can get away with to break me mentally and psychologically in order to silence me. Do you remember how I have always said, "The British taught me how to hate." That is because the tortured me with injections there.

The injections are only ordered to happen by Obama and by his rules because they cause me physical, mental, emotional, and psychological damage and harm. This harm is potentially permanent. You have heard me scream for help every time I am tortured. You have seen my body flail. You have seen me fight to survive every time I am attacked with a needle. These injections only cause major damage and serve no other purpose.

Furthermore, this is an example of how my normally calm, peaceful, and logical mind reacts to knowing the torture must continue... I HAVE NO MENTAL ILLNESS! The injections happen only to cause me as much harm and trauma as possible! THIS IS TORTURE! My body and mind suffer heavily every time I am filled with their evil chemicals. Please, my beautiful world, save me! Yes, also, SynSyn, continue pressing all necessary charges with hopes of forcing the proven torture to end.

My torture appointment is set for the 18th of September. Can nothing save me from Obama's plans to destroy me? If I do not go, they will lock me inhumanely in the torture facility again. I actually am forced to take myself to the torture hospital myself to be tortured regularly. For the sake of my body, my mind, and my soul, I need to avoid being locked in the torture facility again. Please, my beautiful world, rescue me!

There has been a remarkable increase in my quality of life since I left the torture hospital, but that is a sign of how horrible it was in there, not a sign of how good things are out here. The public is still rude to me, though not solely rude to me like before the torture facility and in the torture facility. Yes, being in Iowa still has a number of human-rights-related problems, but that place was so evil, horrifying, inhumane, and cruel. I am so much better off outside of that torture hospital.

If anyone said I was better off locked in a torture facility or said that the proven TORTURE does not actually cause me real, measurable damage, it is a sign those people do not want me safe, do not want me even vaguely comfortable, only want me angry and suffering, only want me destroyed (so I am no longer influential in the world), do not want me ever to be happy, nor do they want me to have access to the internet. If they were lawyers who said it, it is proof that those attorneys cannot function in their professions without lying to juries and judges and cannot serve society in their current occupation.

Also, the libel that I have autism must be forced to end. Please take all necessary legal action. I would never consider being called autistic slander, but since it is a lie being used to cause me harm, it is clearly libel and must be stopped.

No, I am not autistic. Any non-quack expert in autism can tell you this. What are the most obvious signs? My advanced childhood language skills were one of the reasons I was placed in kindergarten at age four after being psychologically tested for intelligence and emotional maturity.

Also, I enjoy loud music and noises as well as flashy, complicated, and beautiful bright light displays. The best fireworks show I ever saw was Millennium New Year on the Thames. No, I am not autistic and cannot even be easily confused with someone who has autism. Those are just lies being used to hurt me.

Still on the topic of legalities, this was already released on Monday on my facebook wall. Click here to see my facebook wall. As for my personal finances... I have approximately $40,000 in an account I am forbidden access to by my father who is currently wielding his criminal adult guardianship to intentionally keep me penniless. I had to beg my mother for enough of my own money in cash that was left over after we bought groceries and other new-apartment necessities (with my own money in cash that only my mother was allowed to control as we shopped) to be able to finally buy a pair of shoes.

I now have two entire pairs of shoes I can wear every day (but they both give me blisters). After five days with that small amount of money on my person and in my accounts for my day-to-day expenses, I now have roughly $6 left in my checking account for day-to-day expenses.

I need money for food. If I do not go out every day for coffee I cannot get safe drinking water. I need money for new clothes. I need money for enough shoes; I need at least one more pair, or my wearing the same shoes every day will make them wear out too fast. I need software upgrades. I would like to buy more music and other occasional luxuries like that. I have day-to-day expenses.

I told my mother to tell my father to move me $300 every Monday, so I can have reliable money that I can depend on and that I can spend on the things I need in order to live. My father waited a day and eventually moved $100, but that transfer will not go through until days from now. That is not enough money for me to even buy one outfit. That is not enough money for me to even buy coffee and a pair of shoes. And because of the delay, I have to sit with $6 in my checking account for days.

My father has made the conscious choice to force me to live pennilessly. He is intentionally denying me enough money to live on. He is intentionally denying me enough money for normal day-to-day expenses. My father is wielding his illegally gained criminal adult guardianship in order to intentionally force me to live miserably and pennilessly.

I need a reliable $300 every week, so I can budget for a normal life. It will be a normal life free of any fun or frivolity, but it will be a normal life. No amount of my father's assholic and criminal behavior can change the realities of my life.

SynSyn, please consult the legal experts for what the correct criminal charges are to press in order to force my father to stop behaving this way, and press all charges possible. Also, sue him for control of my finances since he clearly is making the conscious choice not to be reliable nor dependable with my funds. What if I have an emergency and need cash? Clearly, unless he gives me a dependable $300 every week without fail, I will only be safe and secure if I am the one in control of my own meager funds that I can have while inside this bubble. Please press every charge from criminal neglect to criminal conscious choice to cause harm and everything else my legal team can think of and that we can make stick. Thank you, my BFF.


My father has since (after offering no hard numbers to prove it is true) claimed I only make enough money per month for me to have $200 per week for day-to-day expenses. SynSyn, please keep the paperwork handy in case he ever fails to reliably and dependably provide me with $200 every Monday. Thank you for everything you do for me. This counts as progress.

No one can claim such horrible treatment of me is at all fair or acceptable.

Iowa, you need to stop constantly asking me my name, unrelentingly mispronouncing my name, and pretending you forget my name. Your behavior around me has improved so remarkably since I left the torture facility. Yes, I greatly appreciate when you start conversations with me. If you finally cease your last piece of unforgivably rude and obnoxious behavior, your policies concerning my world famous name, I will finally be able to say that the general public in Iowa has stopped going out of its way to persecute me. I want to be able to say this. Please acknowledge you know my name... or at least, stop pretending you do not.

My genius podcasters whom I am forbidden from knowing about, please circulate again the definition of systemic rape and our evidence that Obama is my systemic rapist. Systemic rape happens when a person is physically raped by the system. It happens when the rape is repetitive, and it is recognized as both a war crime and form of torture by the UN and its International Criminal Court. Please also prepare the podcasts and broadcasts I suggested for the 15th of September on my world vision and for the end of the month concerning the harm Obama has caused average Americans. Thank you. You are all so wonderful.

My whip-smart team of legal experts and lawyers, please do not forget our ultimate goals of forcing all of the crimes against me to stop and collecting enough evidence on Obama to succeed when we send him the the International Criminal Court for crimes against me and against the entire nation. If the president issues presidential pardons for people who have committed crimes against me or against the entire nation, it proves he sent the orders for those crimes that directly and indirectly harmed me to happen in the first place. Never forget that we have been fighting to stop all of the crimes and to catch all of the big fish in the pond, too.

Secretary of Defense Mr. Leon Panetta, I saw you speak with CBS This Morning on this very morning. Please understand that the war in Afghanistan is not a forgotten war for all of us. I am an atheist, but still I pray every day that our troops come home safely.

Also, Mr. Panetta, I have great concern for our soldiers after they leave the service. The current suicide rate for veterans is roughly 25%. That is intolerably high. If I could convince the federal government to listen to me about anything, I would work to improve veterans' services particularly the mental health care veterans receive at the VA hospitals. I believe this can be done through changes in philosophy and policy and with very little expenditure of money.

My brave rescuers, if we try everything possible to rescue me but still cannot make it here, we need to change the world you try it all in and then try again. I understand that changing the world falls under my responsibilities.

My beautiful world, my rescuers are giving everything they have every night in their effort to save me from all of these horrors, but they still cannot reach me. How long are we going to leave them there to die before we conclude that they need more help, more manpower, more supplies, more equipment, and more ideas to kick around. Please help them.

Please rescue me, my beautiful world. Please provide everything necessary to my rescuers, so they can rescue me as soon as possible. I want my rescuers to finally have a chance to stop dying, and that will not happen until I am safe and free at last. I would have preferred to find a peaceful solution to this global crisis, and for a while I thought we had avoided war altogether. But Obama and his insistence on persecuting, oppressing, and torturing me at all costs and for no reason have given America and the world no choice but war to rescue me.

My rescuers will not stop until I have my full human rights again including but not limited to a life free from torture and unrelenting harmful chemicals, the ability to serve the world the way I do with both security and physical safety, and the freedom to be with my husband and loved ones and in the company of my beautiful world. Please, my beautiful world, help my rescuers. It is the most morally-upstanding, time-efficient, and life-saving thing to do. We need to get this civil war over as soon as possible.

Sweetness, every night I close my eyes with dreams that you will be here when they open again. You and my rescuers are welcome here in my apartment anytime. You do not even need to knock before entering. One of these mornings my dreams will come true. I am an atheist, but I pray through my faith in humanity that your rescue will be sooner rather than later. I love you. I sure know how to pick a superhero of a husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment