Friday, September 28, 2012

Dearest Syniva

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Here is my latest blog post. It is a letter to my BFF Syniva. Please click here to learn more about Syniva.

Dearest Syniva,

First of all, SynSyn, you are fabulous, amazing, and wonderful. You are the best best friend any woman could ask for. This letter is just to help make your unrelenting, benevolent efforts easier. I know you have already pressed every single charge you could make stick. This blog post is just here to throw in anything I can think of, too. I really wish it were easier to communicate with you. I love you.

It is my understanding that Iowa put in writing a promise to meet a list of requirements you laid out a week ago, Syniva, that would constitute the state of Iowa giving me back all of my human rights and thereby ceasing all of its crimes against me. By putting the promise in writing, they made it legally binding. Today they decided they would rather be held legally accountable for breaking their promise to me than give me back all of my human rights. Syniva, take all action necessary to force Iowa to give me all of my denied human rights for once and for all. Use backbreaking punishments, sue for my human rights, do everything necessary. You have carte blanche, my BFF, to get this done.

We have already pressed a great many charges against Iowa and won. For every crime they have not yet ceased committing against me from torture to confining me in Iowa against my will, press those charges again against Iowa. Also, press charges against Polk County this time.

Everything Iowa has already been proven guilty of are all things Polk County is guilty of, too. The adult guardianship came through the Polk County District Court's probate court and all of the court committals came through the mental health courts of the Polk County District Court. Do you remember Judge Romanda? She was the Polk County judge who wrote up her decision before her hearing ever happened. Hold Polk County accountable, and hang them up by their toenails.

The probate court and mental health courts have trapped me in Iowa where I have been persecuted, raped, and tortured since I arrived. They have been using the criminal adult guardianship (from the probate court) and any illegal court committal they can get on paper (through the mental health courts) to keep me here. I would be safe and would have human rights if I were free to leave Iowa to be with my vigilant Sweetness.

Press all charges necessary to overturn the adult guardianship and any and all mental health commitments that have ever been inflicted on me since I arrived here in December 2010. Please use backbreaking punishments to make sure they never happen again.

Do not forget all of the unlawful detention they have made me endure in mental health facilities. Do not forget all of the non-medically necessary medications they have forced into my body. Do not forget the literal torture that is inflicted on my mind and my body by the injections.

It is common knowledge that I have absolutely no mental illness at all whatsoever. It is also common knowledge that the injections cause me severe trauma and emotional, mental, psychological, and physical damage. The only conceivable reason for these people to be injecting me is to cause me this harm and damage. If they are not intentionally taking the steps to destroy me, then why are they doing this at all?

Please make Iowa and Polk County pay for each and every time I have been stuck with a needle due to false allegations that I have a mental illness that we have already proven I absolutely do not have. Make them pay such a backbreaking price for each injection that the torture must finally be ended.

Syn, my next doctor appointment with a psychiatrist is with Dr. Singh at Broadlawns on Wednesday afternoon, 03October2012. I am also scheduled to be tortured with an injection on either 02Oct or 04Oct depending on which day I go in. If I do not go in, I will be locked away by Polk County in a torture facility again, and we have already proven that such facilities are torture facilities. I plan on going in on 04Oct to give Dr. Singh a chance to call off the torture completely. Please take all necessary action to convince Dr. Singh to call off the torture completely.

Yes, Syniva, I still live every day under a constant threat of mental health commitment; even though, it is common knowledge that I have absolutely no mental illness at all whatsoever. This is because of my father. This is because of Polk County. This is because of Broadlawns Medical Center, the county hospital for Polk County. Please press all necessary charges to force this to end. I recommend backbreaking punishments.

Also, do not forget all necessary charges against Broadlawns Medical Center itself. It is the county hospital for Polk County, so consider pressing all charges against Broadlawns also against Polk County and all charges against Polk County also against Broadlawns. Broadlawns is particularly guilty of felonious medical malpractice, torture, unlawful detention, physical harm, and etc.

Please also remember to charge every single quack who has harmed me since December 2010. Dr. Dennert at Mercy Franklin put me in the mental health facility with the help of my father and forced medications on me for months afterwards. He even threatened me with injections in order to force me to take heavy anti-psychotics by choice.

Dr. Ramos at Mercy in Mason City, Iowa gave me a prescription that I had no mental illness to require, but he never recommended that I be kept in-patient in a mental health facility. So, let him off the hook if he agrees to turn in who in the federal government told him to commit the malpractice.

Dr. Ocampo at Broadlawns who both put me on the heaviest medications I have ever been on (1500 mg depacote and 6mg risperdol a day) and who told courts I needed in-patient commitment because of symptoms of mental illness I have never had, needs major charges against him. He also threatened to inject me if I did not choose to take the pills. Get him with everything we can throw at him from conscious choice to commit malpractice to conscious choice to cause me unlawful detention and everything else you can make stick. I despise Ocampo. For the sake of all patients everywhere, we need to make sure they take his license.

I believe you have already dealt with Dr. Green at Broadlawns. That is what they told me in San Diego. Throw any other charges you need to at her for thoroughness, though. Double check my medical records with Broadlawns if you need to.

Dr. Daphali and Dr. Landy are the ones who ordered that I be tortured with injections this last time I was in Broadlawns. I believe you have already handled Landy, but do no forget that Daphali was the one who started the torture. Again, double check my medical records with Broadlawns, which must be easy enough to subpoena, for everything else we need to press charges for.

Do not forget Dr. Kantemneni up at Convenant in Waterloo who told Judge Romanda that the courts needed to order me to be both kept in-patient and tortured with injections, even after she told the court that I exhibited absolutely no symptoms of any mental illness at all whatsoever while under her care. That is perjury and malpractice. Can you think of anything else we can throw at her? She was vile to deal with.

Allow Dr. Mikkilenini at Lutheran in Des Moines off the hook. She never once even pretended that I needed any mental health medications for any reason, and she only kept me in-patient in order to create an agreement with my father that he never have me mental health committed again without her doing a mental health assessment of me first. Of course, my father broke that agreement completely in June of this year. That was not her fault.

Furthermore, in the list of charges against Iowa and Polk County, do you remember my life before the mandate was passed in December 2009? The mandate spelled out that my life was not to change at all for five years. At the time, I was living on my own in San Francisco, my home for approximately ten years (I moved there in August 1999.), and I had spent months dating a movie star, Viggo Mortensen.

Even into February 2010, everyone from Steve Harvey and Colin Firth to JLX and Eminem were in the habit of exercising their First Amendment right to assemble and associate by coming to spend time with me. I had never once been committed to a mental health facility until after the mandate was passed. I was even free to leave the country any time I wanted.

Ever since autumn 2010 when Polk County District Court's probate court passed the criminal adult guardianship, something I had never had before the mandate was passed, my life has been unrecognizable. I spent years living in my parents' house in Iowa going in and out of mental health facilities at my father's whim, and I have had virtually no friends to spend time with. They have been forcing physical distance between me and my movie star Sweetness. Iowa has gone out of its way to violate the mandate and make my life a living hell since late 2010.

Clearly, the criminal adult guardianship and all of the mental health commitments violate both my human rights and the mandate that was supposed to freeze my life. We need them all overturned completely as soon as possible. I need my life and my human rights back.

Again... It is my understanding that Iowa put in writing a promise to meet a list of requirements you laid out a week ago, Syniva, that would constitute the state of Iowa giving me back all of my human rights and thereby ceasing all of its crimes against me. By putting the promise in writing, they made it legally binding. Today they decided they would rather be held legally accountable for breaking their promise to me than give me back all of my human rights. Syniva, take all action necessary to force Iowa to give me all of my denied human rights for once and for all. Use backbreaking punishments, sue for my human rights, do everything necessary. You have carte blanch, my BFF, to get this done.

Here is the recap of the Constitutional and human rights violations Iowa has been committing....

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791.
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

My right to assemble and associate with my Sweetness and my loved ones is completely inhibited by the adult guardianship and mental health commitments that are keeping me confined to the state of Iowa. Until I am given back my own means and freedoms to leave Iowa, I do not have my first amendment rights. I also live under constant fear of mental health commitment if I even try to leave the state to be someplace safer... like with my Sweetness.

Amendment 2 - Right to Bear Arms. Ratified 12/15/1791.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Though this is not an issue because I am a pacifist and do not want to own a gun anyway, my right to bear arms has been taken away from me by the completely false mental health commitments of me. It is common knowledge that I have absolutely no mental illness at all whatsoever, but I will have no second amendment right to bear arms until all of the mental health commitments have been overturned.

Amendment 4 - Search and Seizure. Ratified 12/15/1791.
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

All of my papers, writings, belongings, etc. are violated and common public knowledge because I do not have enough human rights to go to the surgeon I chose in 2009 to have the spy equipment removed from my head. I need my human rights, so I can have my right to privacy back. I need my spy equipment replaced with bodyguards and loved ones.

Amendment 5 - Trial and Punishment, Compensation for Takings. Ratified 12/15/1791.
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The part about my being punished after being accused of a murder through libel instead of having to wait until after any conviction before being punished goes without saying. The part about my human rights being taken away without due process of law is what you, Syniva, are here to address. Thank you.

Amendment 8 - Cruel and Unusual Punishment. Ratified 12/15/1791.
Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

This includes the prohibition of torture and can also be seen as prohibiting forcing a woman to live five years in truth and reality deprivation. This bubble can be called nothing but a cruel and unusual punishment, and it has been inflicted on me without a court conviction anyway. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Amendment 9 - Construction of Constitution. Ratified 12/15/1791.
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

My right to physical safety, right to life free from torture, right to privacy, and etc. are also protected by the US Constitution even if they were not specifically listed. I need these rights back. I need my human rights.

Amendment 13 - Slavery Abolished. Ratified 12/6/1865.
1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Syniva, I already addressed this one in my previous blog post. I have been a slave of America since 2009. Unless Iowa gives me back my own means and freedoms to leave Iowa without threat of retaliation through mental health commitment, I have no way to get the spy equipment removed from my head and to replace it with bodyguards. Iowa has been enforcing my enslavement and life as a victim of human trafficking.

Amendment 14 - Citizenship Rights. Ratified 7/9/1868.
1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
2.................................................

The state of Iowa is not supposed to have the power to take any of my Constitutional rights away from me.

Syniva, please take all means necessary to get back all of my human rights for me from the state of Iowa. Please remind Iowa that I tried to avoid all of this by giving them a chance to set everything right without our having to take them to court first. Tell Iowa, "Shame on you, Iowa! You owe the entire world a huge explanation!" And pull no punches at getting me back my full human rights.

Thank you for everything you do for me and this world,
Tanya H. A. Varilek a.k.a. Squid B. Varilekova

P.S. Sweetness, I know this letter is for Syniva, but I cannot write a post without writing to you. My lips wait for you. They have each other for company, but they would rather have your lips to press against than just the empty air. I wait for you, my love. I wait for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment