Sunday, September 9, 2012

They Drugged my Tap Water by Friday.

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Okay, everybody, this is my latest blog post...

Here is a quick quiz and non-scientific survey I found on CNN.com that lets you measure how well you are doing now financially as compared to how well you were doing four years ago and that allows you to compare yourself with other people who have taken the same quiz. When asked questions like, “Are you better off now?”, it helps to know just how to answer. For some people, that answer is obvious, but this also allows you to see where you stack up with others. Click here to take the quiz.

Yes, I did hear Obama speak at the Democratic National Convention. I found his speech boring and mostly a repeat of many things that had been said already. The only thing in the entire oration with enough meat for me to sink my teeth into was Obama’s vaguely-laid-out plan that he hopes could somehow fix the economy and unemployment crises in America. He mentioned manufacturing, education, national security, deficit reduction, and energy.

Obama, I will start with manufacturing and education. The only skills gap in America right now in which there are jobs that not enough people are trained for concerns technical manufacturing jobs. Yes, if more people who want to work in manufacturing obtained technical degrees, they would be able to get solid, livably-waged jobs right now. Also, yes, convincing more companies to return their factories to or open their new factories in the United States would create many more well-needed blue-collar jobs that would please both me and most labor unions. But what about everybody else?

The difference between the number of people not working right now and the roughly 23 million new jobs America needs is the number of people under-employed right now. Obama, these are people who do have jobs. But they are both over-qualified for those jobs, and/or they cannot support themselves on those jobs. Loosely speaking, these are people with jobs instead of careers.

Obama, these people cannot educate themselves into a better job. There is no better job for them to obtain even if they did go back to school for an even better degree. The public is over-educated for the jobs that are available right now.

Roughly fifty percent of recent college graduates cannot find work at all even including being under-employed. Telling a philosophy or communications BA that going back to school will help acquire the manufacturing job you want to create for him or her, Obama, makes no sense at all whatsoever. These recent college grads are our future. They are America’s brain trust. They need careers.

Do not let me start about the members of the un- and under-employed with 5 to 30 years and above of experience in their field of expertise who cannot find work. This includes experienced, former manufacturing employees who have become experts with their technical skills not just managers, supervisors, sales and marketing employees, service industry members, professionals, etc. Nobody can find work right now.

Obama, you cannot open a handful of factories or even a legion of factories and expect to be able to put America back to work again. You need to create the jobs that are high-level enough to fit what Americans are already qualified for.

I do not even know where to begin with national security. Except for the massive creation of jobs with the TSA, the direct connection between national security and the economy is weak, and the complex, indirect interrelatedness of fiscal policies and national security are difficult to explain. First and foremost, the nation would be more secure if you would stop creating so many enemies, Obama.

I do not just mean your unchecked drone attacks in the Arab World. I also mean your policies of hatred and abuse concerning me, someone the world treasures more than you can silence. Your policies concerning me are the greatest threat to national security right now. You cannot pretend you care about the safety of America if you insist on imprisoning me without human rights indefinitely.

This world will stop at nothing to save me from you, your torture, and your goal of destroying me to silence me. The world needs me. Even America needs me. End your policies of hatred concerning me, and you will have succeeded at making America more secure.

As for deficit reduction, how much money could you save the American people, Obama, if you would stop waging a war to be able to silence me?

Furthermore, you are increasing the debt by three to four billion dollars a day at your current rate of spending. You cannot put the national debt on a path to dissolution by raising taxes alone. You need to stop spending a lot of money. You need to inspire America through leadership and vision to be able to raise revenue.

You need to turn around your last four years of policies (except for repealing Don’t Ask Don’t Tell) to save America. Nothing you have done yet, particularly your stimulus package, has worked. You need to try something new. I recommend doing good deeds. I recommend putting the welfare of America ahead of your reelection goals. I recommend thinking.

Much like WW2 grew the American economy out of the Great Depression, what America needs now is an economy built on faith and determination like when the internet was new but, of course, without the dot-com bubble. The economy needs innovation, new ideas, and a beautiful vision of the economic future.

America needs a future, so we can have faith in the future. The economy does not need to just grow; it needs seeds that can grow. America needs to innovate and believe. America really needs something to believe in.

The closest tenet you have, Obama, in your vaguely-laid-out, Hail-Mary plan to fix the economy that could inspire a future is your energy plan. Yes, we need America to lead the world in getting as far off of fossil fuels as fast as possible. Yes, I asked Big Oil nicely a number of times already to help develop the future with America instead of keeping themselves shackled to the past. Yes, I asked the auto industry to work on a solar-powered Model T because of the economic freedom that can be gained from a family no longer needing to buy gasoline as a constant expense.

But the problem with energy alone inspiring a future that America can believe in is that a normal citizen cannot sit down with the equivalent of just a computer and an internet connection and start an energy business. Utilities just do not work that way. From designing the new technologies to building them, energy and energy-related companies cannot be started without large amounts of capital. This leaves behind a lot of average Americans.

Finally, Obama, there was a President... I want to say it was Truman, but for all I know it may have been Wilson, FDR, or even LBJ... who put a sign reading “The Buck Stops Here” on the desk in the Oval Office. That is because, when all is said and done, you, the president, are ultimately responsible for the state of America, her national security, her economy, everything.

You cannot blame the problems America is facing right now on someone else, Obama. The buck stops with you. I want a President who can return that dignity and responsibility to the office you currently take space in right now. America needs a President with vision and moral convictions. We have gone so long with your type of president instead.

Because of this, I have been trying to remind all of the blue states in America that we do have a liberal alternative to voting for you, Obama, this November. We could all write in Secretary of State Hillary Clinton instead. Not only does our current Secretary of State have the know-how and morally-upstanding personality to lead America into the future. She would also listen to my advice.

Under her leadership, as well as Governor Mitt Romney’s for that matter, the United States would no longer be the only nation in the entire world refusing to consider my suggestions nor consult my logic when I offer benevolent and intelligent help. Do you know why America is in the formerly-glorious state it is in right now, Obama? If you would have listened to me, you would have fixed all of this by now.

Okay, I am finally done addressing Obama directly. The rest of this blog post is for you, my beautiful world.

I was watching some international news on Friday, and a man from Human Rights Watch gave a compelling definition of war crimes. He called war crimes the direct targeting of civilians.

This would, of course, include poisoning and drugging water supplies and food stuffs, putting speakers in the heads of the masses to control them, and any other human rights violations used as acts of war. When they are not acts of war, these crimes against a nation's and leaders' own people are called crimes against humanity.

This means that the targeting of civilians in Syria are war crimes, too. I am sick with seeing bodies of dead children. Please, Russia, China, Iran, and anyone else supporting the Assad regime, please look at things from my perspective.

Syria is your ally, right? Does that not mean that a stable and not war-torn Syria would be a much better ally? You are clearly deeply invested in and closely tied to Syria. You would serve your own people in your own nations much better if you were to support a healed, whole Syria free of strife and suffering.

You have a chance still now to help replace Assad with a leader who both supports the continued good relations with your nations and who does not commit war crimes against his own people. A stable Syria would serve your own citizens so much better. You must agree with that.

If you wait for the world the take down Assad, you will have very little influence over who replaces him. As always, if you consider Assad a personal friend, give him a soft place to land when you convince him to leave his office. Please, just make sure the massacres of civilians finally end.

You can end this needless bloodshed, or you can wait for the rest of the world to end these inhumane massacres. Either way, replacing Assad with someone who would never do this to his own people is the best thing you can do for your own nations. Leaders like Assad make for bad allies. They create too much instability in the world and for their friends.

Please, Russia, China, Iran, and the others who support Assad, if you do not want to do this for your own citizens or even for Syrians, would you do it for me?

As for Obama's current, temporary storage of me in Iowa, since I left the torture facility on Wednesday, the locals have finally begun to be civil towards me. Some have been a bit drunk, crude, and full of false preconceived notions as they raunchily made futile efforts to sleep with me, but some have also been genuinely interested in having a superficial conversation with me about pleasantries. It is an absolutely remarkable change from before and during my latest time in the torture hospital. I might even dare to say they have been hospitable.

The bad news about my time in my new apartment since Wednesday is that they had drugged my tap water by this time on Friday. No, I have also not found many safe bottled liquids to drink either. I have had to resort to some creative methods for hydrating myself. At least I can still think my way to survival.

My brave rescuers, I always understand when you need to wait for reinforcements or need to delay for gestating new plans and strategies. Despite the water and hydration problems and my continuing need to sleep with a camera watching me to ensure my physical safety while my eyes are shut, my only concern with the timing of my rescue is that I pray it will happen before the 18th of September. That is the next day I am scheduled to be tortured.

If I do not show up to be tortured, they will lock me in a torture facility again. Conditions in there are dramatically worse than conditions out here. We all know that I have absolutely no mental illness. That is common knowledge now. (They used "confused and disorganized thoughts" as a "symptom" among other false things to be able to torture me with multiple heavy-chemical injections.) The injections are only torture used to control and destroy me.

Please, if there is any way to rescue me before I am tortured again, I would be deeply and eternally grateful. They plan to attack me with needles every two weeks until you get me out. Thank you.

Of course, my brave rescuers, if you choose not to wait, it is your choice. In short, do whatever you need to do to get me out of here. If you need anything from equipment to food to new ideas to kick around, please ask people you can trust to provide. As always, my beautiful world, please continue to support my rescuers. I depend on all of you.

Speaking of my rescuers,... Governor Scott Walker, thank you for everything you do for me. We have an imperfect match-up of ideologies but not of priorities. You are one of my biggest heroes, and I look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person. Again, thank you for everything that you and the state of Wisconsin do and sacrifice for me.

My beautiful world, are you interested in influencing more states in America to stand up and fight for me? The process is very simple.
1.) Type "Office of the Governor of [state's name]" into your Google search bar. For example, "Office of the Governor of California" or "Office of the Governor of New York."
2.) Follow the link Google provides to the website for the governor's office.
3.) On the governor's website, follow the "contact" link.
4.) Use the contact methods provided to explain to the state's governor who I am in the world, who I am to you, and why it is the best interests of America and the world for his or her state to support and fight for me.

Yes, my beautiful world, use your powers to gently explain and educate people on reality. Thank you for everything you do for me.

While on the topic, if you find enough free time... and I know you are all very busy already... Here are a few more people we know the names of who could benefit from being sat down and having reality gently explained to them. Please click here to read the article including the names. Again, thank you for everything you do for me, my beautiful world.

I am about to write the ending to this blog post, and then I will be able to sit back to watch some US Open tennis and talk with my sisters. There is something soothing for me in the powerful pong of a tennis ball being hit by a racket. It is very therapeutic for me; the sound reminds me of childhood and puts me in a happier, more peaceful place. Someday, I hope to be able to watch professional tennis live in person. Would that not be wonderful?

SynSyn, I know you know what you are doing out there. Keep on doing what you do so expertly-- pressing charge after charge until I am set free of my captivity in Iowa. I am still shackled here without human rights and against my will due to my father's criminal adult guardianship and the county's mental health out-patient commitment of me which also enables the torture.

My BFF, both of these crimes against me came from the Polk County District Court. The local government is guilty of corruption (The government is committing crimes against me.), collusion (The doctors, my parents, and the district courts worked together to be able to obtain judgments falsely concluding that I have a mental illness.), and conspiracy (They also work together to torture me, unlawfully detain me in facilities, shackle me to Iowa where I am unsafe, etc.) I know you know all of this already. Thank you for all of the passionate and dare I say genius work you do for me.

Also, Syn, it looks we need to press libel charges over the lies from last night. I am staunchly monogamous even though that that has translated to years of devoted celibacy. Just because people flirt with me or find me attractive, it does not mean I am flirting with them nor find them attractive. That is a very long-standing and sexist view of women that we should do our best for all women everywhere to purge from our society. Thank you.

Sweetness, just looking at your face sometimes makes me calm down and feel more at ease. It is hard staying centered and balanced after enduring and while still enduring so many threats against me. It is much better now that I am out of the torture facility, but on occasion I still feel my mortality out here. Just knowing you love me keeps me focused. You do so much good work in this world, even things you do not know you do for me. I love you, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment