Friday, September 14, 2012

My Fat Man-Belly

Preface:Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

My newest post...

There is only one place for me to begin. Please stop attacking Americans in your nations. I am an American. We do not hold insulting opinions of your Prophet. Only very few people in America do.

Please, Islamic nations, Arab nations, and people of the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, please try to remember that the vast majority of Americans do not hate nor denigrate Islam or your beloved Prophet. The offensive and insulting film was the work of a handful of people with very extreme and non-popular views and should not be confused with opinions that Americans as a whole hold concerning the sacred Prophet Mohammad.

The people who work at the embassies in your nations would not choose to work there if they held insulting, derogatory, or denigrating views of Islam or your holy Prophet. They choose to work among you in your nations because they respect you and your religion. You are attacking people who support your nations and your cultures.

Please also remember that embassies are part of the State Department here in the United States, and the State Department is run by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. She is the one person I want most to be the next president here in America, and she has already condemned the offending film and asked for peace in your nations. Please click here to hear more things the Secretary of State has said about the attacks on US embassies.

People of the Middle East, Africa, and Asia, there is something you need to understand about the culture in the United States. We speak a lot. People say unpopular and non-popular things here all the time. We create media all the time that does not reflect the viewpoints of the nation as a whole. I would not be able to say so many unsavory things about our own president if this were not true.

Yes, here in America, people say derogatory and denigrating things even about Christianity all the time. A day does not go by where people do not say something rude or insulting about Judaism. Mormonism, Scientology, Hinduism-- no religion is safe from ridicule here. You do not need to look further than the very popular television show South Park to see examples of all of this.

The movie was just American-made; it is not American. Just because one person in America expresses something, it does not mean all of us believe it. I am an American, and I hold absolutely no negative opinions of your Prophet Mohammad.

The man who made that insulting film is a coward who lives in hiding in America right now because he fears attacks from the public. We are not a nation of hatred. Please, stop allowing such an obscure movie to create so much instability in your homes and work with our embassies in your nations to create better cultural understanding between our peoples instead. Thank you for everything you do for me.

I am never happy when there is unrest in the world, but so much anger over a movie that does not mean anything to Americans except for making us upset and disgusted is ridiculous. We all understand that you are all upset. Please understand that we do not like the movie either.

As for news in other parts of the world... There are also clashes in Chile right now. Please click here to learn more about them. The link is a little out of date. There are more protests there even now.

Chile, on most occasions (unless you are experiencing a civil war like in America right now) it is most effective to peacefully demonstrate, particularly if you need to create awareness and inspire support for your causes. People have much more empathy for peaceful protesters. Peaceful demonstrations command much more respect.

And as for you, Venezuela, you have presidential elections next month. I have nothing to say to you but what you know already. Democracy depends on free, fair elections with no corruption in their operations. You are about have a government display of the beauty of democracy. Thank you in advance for doing everything possible to make sure your elections will be an example to all of Latin America of how free and fair elections are supposed to operate. It means a lot to me. Click here for more about Venezuela's elections.

In the minutia of my life... I wrote a new sestina on Wednesday morning. For once, I wrote one dedicated to myself. I do not think it has my best images nor my most clever use of language. My poetry has really been suffering since my most recent imprisonment in a torture facility. I am in great need of finally healing.

At the latest tally, here is the list of drugged or poisoned foods I have bought at the grocery store in my new neighborhood: boxed jambalaya, premium ice cream, refrigerated hummus, and bottled "life water." I will keep you all up to date with every tampered product I find.

As an update on the tap water... It seems to be the city water in all of Des Moines that has chemicals in it that cause withdrawal symptoms. I realized it was the whole neighborhood yesterday afternoon, and I came to the conclusion it was the whole city when the glass of water I had outside my neighborhood started relieving my withdrawal headache. With no safe bottled liquids nor safe tap water, how long will it take Des Moines to clean all of this up?

It is your job, City of Des Moines, to care for your residents. Children drink this water. Why do you allow this to happen in the first place? and so often? It is your job, not mine, to warn the public and make sure these water crises never happen at all. Please start caring for the health of your people and clean up the public health hazard that is the condition of the food and water (bottled and otherwise) in Des Moines. This is not my responsibility. This is yours.

Have you all seen what the chemicals in the torture facility did to my battered body while I was unlawfully imprisoned there? My breasts have shrunk and my fat man-belly has expanded. I have never looked more pregnant in my life. So many damn chemicals.

You fools including the staff of the "hospital" that so unrelentingly attack me with harmful chemicals, what do you think you are accomplishing? People do not love or support me less the more you intentionally harm me with your harsh chemicals. All it does is make a record of your crimes to my body and mind and inspire the world to love and fight for me more.

The more you hurt me, the more powerful I become. It does not serve anyone when you attack me with your chemicals in your unrelenting quackery and torture regime designed to destroy me and prevent me from being an intelligent and benevolent force in the world. Yes, I do need time to heal finally, but all you have accomplished is making me more influential.

Iowa, you need to stop obeying the rules already and set me free. I can see it in your eyes. You want to finally be a good people. You want to finally do what is legally and morally upstanding.

Iowa, you know I will not stop pressing charges against you until I have my full human rights back from you. You have absolutely nothing to gain from continuing to persecute me with your obedience to Obama's mandated crimes and human rights violations. All it does is get you in trouble.

Iowa, you need to choose to be a free people again and finally support the ideals of freedom and Constitutional rights that are the backbone of America by finally disobeying the president and his criminal mandate. Set yourselves free, Iowa. Obama is a criminal destroying America. I cannot be free unless all of you are. I cannot be free until all of America is free. You can start saving America in Iowa. There is nothing wrong with that.

Synny, you clearly know what you are doing. Please keep bringing the charges against anyone and everyone who goes out of their way to hurt me. Please keep collecting the evidence by keeping track of who and what bails out whom. And please do not stop until I am finally safe and free and saturated in justice. Demanding justice is not an act of vengeance; it is an integral part of a properly functioning democracy. You are such a hero, my BFF.

Sweetness, I recently sent you a video on my facebook wall. My beloved darling, I hope it brings back fond memories for you. My huge eyes get so bugged out sometimes. What can I say? I am a big-eyed primate. I love you, my devoted husband. Thank you for always believing in me. I would not still be here in my beautiful world if it were not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment