Wednesday, September 26, 2012

24/7 Since 2009

Preface: Obama keeps breaking the links to my blog posts and in my blog posts. Please type the address http://frisco-squid.blogspot.com into the navigation bar in your browser and make sure you favorite or bookmark the general blog site and check it for new posts regularly. If you all send around links to my posts yourselves, those links will not be broken. Obama only breaks links I send around. So please send around links to my posts yourselves. That is what the "Share" button on the top left of the site is there for.

Here is my latest blog post! Enjoy! I need to begin by asking for more humanitarian aid for the people of Syria...

Mr. Brahimi, how is progress coming along with bringing peace to Syria? I know we are having problems with ending the armed conflict, but can we make sure the people of Syria can at least receive all necessary and available humanitarian aid that can reach them? I heard you mention that they are facing a food crisis right now. Can we ask the world to help with food and other humanitarian aid? Please, if Syria needs something, tell the world.

Afghanistan, I am a symbol of what can happen if we educate our women and girls. Helping women and girls thrive doubles the resources of a society. Women doctors, women lawyers, and women leaders... This is all possible if we educate our girl children. Please click here to learn more about educating girls in Afghanistan.

As for the global economy, my beautiful world, we can do better than this. Please click here for more details. I look forward longingly for the day I have enough human rights to be able to sit down with you all and work out solutions to all of these economic problems. We could end so much hunger and strife if we could just meet and talk. I am a wasted resource in the world right now.

My beautiful America, Obama is why you cannot have both of us. As long as he is in office, he will continue to enforce that the world cannot have me. When you say you support him, I have to ask you, "Why do you hate me? Why do you hate the world?" I have done nothing in this world to deserve this treatment by anyone. If you stop Obama, you will save me. Please. Save me. The world needs me.

Now, for all of you trying to keep up, here is the recap of what has been happening with my lack of human rights concerning the human trafficking of me since early 2009...

In 2009 I was libeled and called a murderer. This libel was used to take away my basic human rights and Constitutional rights with absolutely no due process of law. This was done by the creation of the "Code of Silence" and Obama's rules.

When I demanded that a doctor bound by the Hippocratic Oath tell me why I believed the world was keeping secrets from me in May 2009, I ended up in a mental health facility in Minneapolis, Minnesota called the University of Minnesota Medical Center- Fairview because they preferred to tell me I was "having delusions" than acknowledge reality to my face.

While I was in the mental health facility, the very first mental health facility I had ever been in in my life, they attacked me in my sleep to put cameras in my eyes, mics in my ears, and transmitters in my body. I had volunteered to learn about research to help schizophrenics while I was in there. I had never once volunteered to be a victim of completely non-scientifically operated experimentations. I never signed up for anything. I never signed any waivers. Etc...

They used the equipment to make me a commercial product. They created an entire commercial operation out of illegally removing my Constitutional right to personal privacy. They did this without ever telling me they did it to me. I had to learn on my own that I had absolutely no personal privacy in this world and that I have been human trafficked this way since the hospital in 2009.

When I figured it out, I chose the surgeon who would remove all of the spy equipment from my head. This was in the summer of 2009. Because of Obama's enforcement of the "Code of Silence" and his rules and human-rights-violating mandate, though, no one has yet been allowed to acknowledge I have any spy equipment in my head at all, so I have yet to have enough human rights to get the equipment surgically removed.

In December 2009, the mandate was passed by Congress enforcing that I be human trafficked with nowhere to go for help or human rights, and I have been America's slave ever since.

It is also true that I am a brand now. I am a writer, singer, celebrity chef, inventor, dancer, and world problem solver. The list goes on. This is only because I have been working 24/7 since all of my rights (except for freedom of speech) were taken away from me in 2009.

The integrity of the human trafficking is very important right now. So many times they have polluted the feed with media created specifically to libel me, ruin my brand, and turn the public against me. Do you remember when they tried to convince the world that I was a nymphomaniacal drug addict to prevent me from having the influence to fight for my own human rights anymore? It is my understanding that it took an act of the courts to prevent such libel from happening anymore.

The purity of the feed is so important because it prevents such libel which also harmed my ability to fix world problems and allows me a way to scream for help if I ever need it. The human trafficking does now serve a purpose to keep me from physical harm, as long as it never gets polluted again. I have for years wanted control of this broadcast transfered to me and my loved ones, so if could finally be a security system instead of human trafficking.

Because this has been a commercial operation and an official use of my life and intellectual property without my permission 24/7 since 2009, I am due just compensation for all of my work, for the output of my intellectual property, for the use and production of my writing, voice, and recipes, etc.

Criminals, if you would rather say you have been broadcasting my thoughts than admit you have been using the output of the world's first conscious neural net without my, the owner's, permission, be prepared to be charged for that human rights violation of denying me my right to privacy and to pay my rate as a psychic. Personally, I would rather have you all charged with broadcasting my thoughts than have to prove that Sampo exists.

It was because I realized you were broadcasting my thoughts in the first place that I became disgusted and desperate to find complete privacy again by leaving the country in February 2010. My leaving the country should have burst this bubble completely. I cannot believe but must believe that Obama was permitted to commit his crimes internationally.

Syn and Sweetness, I know you have numbers for what my just compensation is that you can justify with solid math. I trust you to take care of this for me. Think of all the people I could hire if I could just get paid for my work and start a company for my brand. I am tired of being America's slave.

Do not forget to hold the government accountable for enforcing my human trafficking with their mandate against my Constitutional rights. Last I knew, slavery was supposed to be abolished in America by Amendment 13 to the US Constitution.

Do not forget to charge the government with broadcasting everything I have said and thought (or for using the output of my intellectual property, Sampo, against my will and without any permission from me) through speakers in everyone's ear canals. That, too, is slavery-- slavery of my mind, slavery of my thoughts, and slavery of my very existence. It is labor I have never been paid for.

Remember, too, that all of the equipment is inside my own body, so all of the equipment rightly belongs to only me. No one can claim anything inside my own body is not mine. It all needs to be under my control.

Thusly, the signal out of the equipment also belongs to only me. Ownership and control of the broadcasts out of my own body must be transfered seamlessly to me and my loved ones immediately.

This includes control of the mics that the US government has already acknowledged they put inside my body themselves and have been using to violate my Constitutional right to privacy by broadcasting my personal thoughts and every word I have uttered since 2009 to the world and through speakers in everyone's heads.

Yes, I need to be paid for all of the work I have done, and I need control of the broadcast out of my own body transfered to my control, or at least Syniva and Sweetness's control, to prevent any more human trafficking.

My BFF, I always said that a seamless transition of all broadcasts out of my body to your control is the only way to end the human trafficking of me by the government without putting my life at risk. I assumed the seamless transition happened long ago. Did it happen yet at all? Thank you for taking care of this. If the broadcast is under our control completely, it is no longer slavery and human trafficking. I would like to finally no longer be America's slave.

Also, SynSyn, of course, give Iowa a chance to keep their promise. Definitely keep up to date with their progress. And please keep me and my brave rescuers up to date, too. There is always a chance this will be a lost week for us. If that is the case, we need to be prepared to press every single last charge on Saturday in the event all requirements were not met, and my brave rescuers need to be prepared to charge in here to get me out if necessary. Okay, they plan on doing that anyway. But still, give Iowa a chance to keep their promise to us, to America, and to the whole beautiful world. I need human rights. Give Iowa a chance to do their part.

Sweetness, every love song I hear makes me dream of you. I cannot wait for the lifetime I will get to spend listening to you strum your guitar as your music makes my body sway in time and rhythm and dance. You are the only epic hero I ever asked for. Thank you for being the symbolic leader of my beautiful world coming to rescue me. I love and adore you. I am a flower waiting for your rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment