Wednesday, January 9, 2013

On the Verge

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. An angry protest would not be an effective agent of change if I asked for one. However, it would be effective if Obama angered the public enough that they chose to become violent on their own. I predict that an angry public rioting until my rescuers are allowed through will actually save me. If I ask for anything but peaceful protests, Obama will put me in prison. He has been on a witch hunt since 2009.

I know you want to riot, my beautiful world, and I know your rioting in the past was the only reason the mandate was repealed. I know you will do what you want, and please remember all I have ever asked you for is peaceful protests.

That said, please make some noise, my beautiful world. They will torture me tomorrow if my rescuers do not make it through to pick me up first. We need the bubble torn down. Please use your voices to create change for the better.

I have no choice. I have to go in to be tortured in less than 24 hours, or they will institutionalize me. My torture date is tomorrow Thursday 10Jan2013.

If I am tortured, my beautiful world will riot. All I have ever asked them for is peaceful protests, but I predict they will riot if I am tortured. They will riot until the bubble comes down.

If they riot until the bubble comes down, the riot makes the bubble come down. Obama can therefore avoid a riot if he just takes the bubble down ASAP thereby allowing my rescuers in to pick me up and thereby preventing the torture.

Tell Obama to take down the bubble to avoid the riot. The mandate is already repealed. There is no excuse for the bubble anymore, as illegal as the excuse was all along.

Please help my rescuers, my beautiful world. We need to get them here, so I will not be tortured.

If you will riot no matter what I ask for, please give my rescuers until 5am tomorrow to make it here before you start taking matters into your own hands. And please stay as safe as possible.

Obama needs to take the bubble down, so we can talk. He has been trying to communicate with me lately, but it is simply impossible until the bubble comes down. Even Obama wants to talk to me, but his bubble is in the way. Tell Obama to take the bubble down immediately.

My brave rescuers, I know you are doing everything possible to reach me, so I will not be tortured. I never know when to expect you. If you need anything, please ask my beautiful world to provide. And thank you for everything you do for me. I only wish I could make it easier.

My genius legal team, press charges against the Department of Justice if necessary, so we can exercise our right to press criminal charges. Once we can press criminal charges, start at the beginning and explain everything concerning me and my lack of human rights to the prosecution. We need them on our side. We can always file a mistrial or appeal if the prosecution intentionally sabotages my criminal charges against all guilty parties.

Obama has been operating under some sort of personal vendetta against me since 2009. Do you remember how he called me a hooker? That was sexual harassment since it created a hostile environment for me to live in.

With the bubble moving from law to now policy, Obama has become impeachment fodder. According to the US Constitution, all it takes is one conviction, and Obama has been using his office to support his personal vendetta against me and has been violating the rights of all Americans in the US to feed that same vendetta. We need to press criminal charges against Obama. Please, my lawyers, make sure we are completely ready when you choose to do this.

Obama also declined the negotiations he initiated. Please, President Putin and Chancellor Merkel, speak with my BFF Syniva about the evidence we have that can be used to convict and thereby impeach Obama. In case he reopens negotiations, I want everyone to be ready. We have enough evidence to take Obama out of office, and I need him to feel the pressure of impending impeachment.

SynSyn, as a woman forbidden from being with my own husband, I know that if marriage is not a right, it can only be called a privilege. Similarly, if this bubble is not a law, it is a policy, so we can sue to end it. That is not a repeat of charges. Please sue the federal government for my rights.

Sweetness, please work with Syniva to make sure we have a trustworthy money manager for all of my assets that are not being spent bringing human rights back to all Americans. I was serious about the class action lawsuit. Please speak with my ex-boyfriend Mr. Vinesh Jha or my friend for years Mr. Andy Greenberg about finding a suitable money manager. We can trust those two.

Darling, did you get my last letter? I know you take care of everything I ask for. It is weird for me to understand fully how much you love me. The people around me are always so cruel and cold. I am not used to people caring about me or being nice to me. Knowing that you are always so good to me is a bit surreal from inside the bubble. But soon the bubble will come down. Obama is going to cause a riot.

No comments:

Post a Comment