Saturday, January 5, 2013

We Need to Fix the Holdup.

Preface: Same as always... Make sure you favorite or bookmark frisco-squid.blogspot.com, so you can check this blog regularly for new posts. Please read and share them all. Yes, yes, share all my blog posts yourselves!

Here is my latest blog post. There has been a lot of progress out there, but nothing has changed in here, yet.

The repeal of the mandate passed the Senate and the House on New Years Day. Obama signed the repeal into law late at night on 02Jan. There is a hold up with bursting the bubble, but last night on 04Jan2013, I was told that my rescuers would officially be allowed through. But they are not here, yet.

I have no idea what the hold up is right now. I have been receiving mixed messages. But one of my most reliable sources told me that my husband and rescuers are in a standoff with Obama. I also awoke to a plea for help this morning.

My beautiful world, this is no need for violence. I know you are all very passionate people who care deeply for the world, but you can get things done just as effectively through peaceful protest. That is what "Make some noise!" means. It does not mean "Hurt people." Please do not make me someone who caused violence in the world.

Also, my beautiful world, thank you for everything you do for me. You work magic. You are beautiful, and you are powerful. Never allow your power to be used for anything but good in the world. Thank you for saving me. Let us see this through with peaceful protests.

My brave rescuers, please identify all things preventing you from reaching me, and make sure we fix each and every problem today. The world cannot take any more of my not having human rights. Ask for help where you need help. My beautiful world will provide help with everything. Please. We need to get this taken care of today.

My beautiful world, please contact my rescuers and see what they need. Please hurry to them, and please help them. Make sure Obama allows my rescuers through.

SynSyn, if this goes past 10Jan, be prepared for Iowa to torture and institutionalize me. If they torture me again, the world will riot again. For this reason and because I just cannot take it anymore, I will not show up to be tortured on 10Jan. Be prepared with all legal action necessary to prevent Iowa from institutionalizing me because of this.

Synny, I am so sorry for all of the short notice with this, but I have faith you can take care of it. I have absolutely no mental illness. They have been torturing me for the sheer joy of destroying me for months, and I just cannot allow it to go on. I cannot take it anymore. I am so close to being destroyed. Thank you. I know how hard you work.

Sweetness, last night it sounded so close. What happened? I know you will be here as soon as you can, and I know all I can do is send help. Please be careful out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment