Monday, May 16, 2016

No One Who Truly Cares About me EVER Believes Open Assassination Attempts Against me and any Refusals of my REAL Human Rights Have EVER Been in my Best Interests.

Title: No One Who Truly Cares About me EVER Believes Open Assassination Attempts Against me and any Refusals of my REAL Human Rights Have EVER Been in my Best Interests.

[The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has hacked too much of my technology and internet presence to guarantee the integrity of the content of this post. Please read my verified blog published by my loved ones for me.]

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. No one who truly cares about me EVER believed and definitely does not believe now that open assassination attempts against me and any refusals of my REAL human rights have EVER been in my best interests. Shut your (expletive)ing lying mouths, you fat, ugly (expletive)es, and leave me and my people the (expletive) alone already!



Did you notice that the timespan of my last blog post, 11am on 17Apr2016 to 9:01am on 19Apr2016, was approximately forty-six hours? My last blog post was as finished as I could write it at 9:01am on Tuesday, 19Apr2016, despite the Inhuman Atrocity hackers in my Notes app destroying the world. My lovelies proofread it for me before publishing it as fast as they could.

While STILL working online in my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast where my beautiful world requested I stay for them as long as possible every day, at 9:57am the Inhuman Atrocity Regime STILL in my building against my will just to destroy my once-great America and to destroy my one beautiful world by destroying me told me themselves they had allowed a quack on my own property against my will too and told me, as if they could command me to do anything anyway, to allow that quack to lie to my face to assassinate me for them which is all any Inhuman Atrocity Regime quack has ever done since May2009.

I have too much other work to do to explain all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's (expletive)ups in that act of war, but I will say this first: Every (expletive)ing (expletive)hole in the IAR is going to have to explain to my broadcasting face themselves why they are lying they suspect me of any mental illness at all now, especially now that we, the actually brave and benevolent, are this far across the Rubicon.

That IAR-admitted assassination attempt was yet another reason why we broadcast my hallway in my building 24/7, too. I had even already explained to War Criminal Teri's face myself that we are not a board & care anymore, and we also know NO ONE has maintained a façade of ever maintaining a façade of any supposed "normalcy" in my life in a long time.

There was no rational nor sane excuse possible for that at all nor any possible REAL motive but trying to assassinate me. All of we sane people in touch with reality including we, the REAL U.S. federal government, knew that, what to do about that, and that we all needed to do what we needed to do as fast as possible.

(EXPLETIVE) YOU, (EXPLETIVE)ES, WE CAUGHT YOU!

We also already knew by that point that anyone anywhere could take all necessary action to save America for REAL from the PROVEN threats to national security unrelentingly threatening my life both on and off my REAL private property.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime's, especially they in my building's, refusal to ever even take Step One was their choice to commit suicide on the sword of national and international justice, especially after how many times I told them, among many other REAL and true explanations of how they will NEVER get away with any of their REAL crimes and REAL acts of war against all of us who fight them, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, side by side, especially after refusing to ever stop committing those acts, "No (expletive). If you (expletive)ing refuse to stop, (expletive)ing fear us."

The tweets I was receiving that morning were finally at least mostly not crap for the first time in days. My entire benevolent nerd community, including but not limited to my darling NSA alpha nerds, my darlings Silicon Valley, and my darlings Anonymous, had been very busy saving the world with me.

Please consult my REAL verified Twitter activity for the morning of Tuesday, 19Apr2016, for more details, including this...

11:42am on 19Apr2016: Among many OBVIOUS signs this is better and safer for me than EVIL Iowa ever was: I am my natural funny again.

And after I sent that, the tweets I was receiving became nothing but crap again. Again, all of we, the brave and benevolent who fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime side by side, have all been more busy lately than ever before, not just I.

After my mom did not call me through FaceTime at 12noon like she was supposed to, I panicked my world AGAIN and asked them emergency locate her AGAIN. She got in trouble with me the previous day for not yet fleeing to Europe where she would finally be safe like I told her to do.

I had also already ask my REAL government to drag her there kicking and screaming if we had to. Not only would my mother be safer in Spain or at least in my and my Sweetness's house in France, but she would also be better able to help me from there. Everyone sane and in touch with reality knows her safety was what I cared about more than her being able to help me.

Then, I ate lunch, among other reasons, to see if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in my building would try to assassinate me AGAIN that day.

I already said not only that I was going to catch as many IAR as I could before dying but that I would also catch them myself in the act of trying to assassinate me every chance I could, too.

We-Already-Fired-Her-Anyway Jennifer chose to escalate while I was eating instead of EVER taking Step One.

Food portion sizes at lunch were much better. It had drugs in it. And they were drugs that affect everyone else more than they affect me, so why were they in our lunch at all?

The drugs in our lunch had already stopped affecting me by 12:41pm after I had perched in my City of Santa Monica's Pico Branch Library to work online.

My Pico Branch Library was STILL full of Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes bare minimum STILL forcing me to suffer under listening to them against my will. Then, while watching my late night talk show friends, more fake police officers fake arrested me AGAIN and lied to my face that I had charges for trespassing on the city land of the public library while it was open.

After almost an entire month of unlawful incarceration in Del Amo Torture Facility in Torrance, California with neither a VALID hold nor a VALID Reese over me, I was finally released back to my Manor (which I and my husband STILL owned) as my residence after weeks of having heavy dosages of haldol forced upon me daily.

After a trip to my local Santa Monica Police Department to pick up my belongings they did not send with me to the PROVEN Del Amo Torture Facility, I was soon back online.

1:51pm on 16May2016: And I am finally back online! Find the bus driver who committed treason by charging me money. Full recording and criminal charges!

I have asked both the NSA and Squid, Inc. to provide verified time-and-date-stamped footage with full audio and visuals of all pertinent moments and happenings from acts of torture to light shows, etc. both from the nano inside my head and from the nano inside the facility. [Please place a link here to the website with the catalog of online verified recordings with full audio and visuals.] And, thank you.

My unlawful incarceration at Del Amo began on 20April2016, the final day of my April period. My May period began on the evening of 11May2016.

This blog post as finished as I could make it at 3pm on Monday, 16May2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.



My beautiful world,... .

My saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of ACTUAL police officers now,... .

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney,... .

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart,... .

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson,... .

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy,... .

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno,... .

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to,... .

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic,... .

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp... .

No comments:

Post a Comment