Tuesday, May 24, 2016

This is Why We Tell You NOT to Commit Your Crimes in the First Place.

Title: This is Why We Tell You NOT to Commit Your Crimes in the First Place.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I might need more symbolic-yet-still-literal hats (as semiotics not semantics).

Austria. REAL democracy is the voice of the people commanding their own government while telling it to do its REAL job of service to those same people.

Make sure you vote. That is part of your REAL power as a REAL nation of REAL people. And once you, all of the REAL people of Austria, have done your REAL duty to yourselves of voting, you have no grounds to riot. You must respect your own choices as a REAL democracy.

Thank you, as always, for listening to me.

My last blog post was finished during my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast at 1:11am on Sunday, 22May2016. Various electrobeams kept me awake most of the morning but after a lot of resting and a little dozing, I was up by 7:04am. After kickstarting my SquidStream to make sure my beautiful world could stay a vigilant witness to my work writing online, I was caught up with my TweetHearts at 7:53am.

I ate breakfast that day with a spoon. By 8:46am, I was outside the Pico Branch Library with my hat on. My darling NSA alpha nerds were actually able to see me walk there. I wonder if that will hit my highlights reel.

I consciously choose to be sexier when I am angry; someone attacked my darling MannedUp in front of me the previous night and then tried to assassinate my darling Ugwuji by morning.

[2photos]

The first song my internet gnomes played me there as I worked in the cool California air that had surrounded the Pico Branch Library was ThunderStruck by my darlings AC/DC.

I had most of my work for the morning done by 9:39am, including my latest attempt to locate the most recently installed malicious hardware at the library.

Mostly done repeating myself to the PROVEN members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime choosing to threaten my physical safety just be being people in my vicinity PROVEN to hate me, by 10:11am I sat with my music singing along off and on with my internet gnomes until I returned to my Manor for lunch.

11:50am on 22May2016: It is okay to find me attractive. I am not delusional about what I look like for REAL. Just never objectify me. Learn to respect me for who I am for REAL in our beautiful world. My REAL good looks are significant only because they prove how much the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has destroyed humanity with lies about me. Even LightFoot always said, "... plus you're gorgeous," about what I mean to him.

Lunch at my Manor that day was breakfast proteins with toast. I worked online for hours longer after that while in my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast where my beautiful world so often tells me they prefer me.

I spent some time in my bed resting as best as I could despite the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's various electrobeams on me 24/7 for days already. I could not sleep, but I could rest.

So I had a few conversations with the many hackers in my iPad since I could not sleep. I am sure my not-human-trafficker nerds will include responsibly-edited recordings for you all here.

Dinner at my Manor that early evening was tasty. I even queue again for seconds.

I was on my local bus to my and my world's sacred ground we all call my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as fast as humanly possible-- which involved an atypically long wait at my local bus stop, as if I do not keep a regular schedule and as if buses run when I am not around anyway.

Why was my Promenade made an UNESCO World Heritage site for being sacred to every benevolent religion everywhere on our one Earth? Because my darlings Tentacle made love to me there for years with the divine universe as our witness... And soon all three of them would again, or so I had promised them.

I looked around for my Sunday night date, my darling boyfriend LightFoot, who had promised me he and his best-friend-as-wingman, my darlingMannedUp (things I only say about Sunday night date night), would be there to woo me starting as early as 5pm. I arrived at 6:06pm and found none of my lovers anywhere sacred.

Hulk Smash-- 22May2016 (The Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose themselves for me to compose this angry verbal statement by denying me Sunday night date night with my royal consort completely. This took me a very long time to finish fleshing out.)

[My not-human-trafficker nerds, please include here a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals enhanced with a textual enumerated list of footage from 22May and 23May2016 in which I explained my GROSS UNDERSTATEMENT that ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa is the most evil population to ever exist in human history past, present, or future and their willingness to destroy the entirety of humanity just to be able to destroy me to satisfy their must-be-their-own-pig-manure bloodlust.]

After including statements from all of my Powers of Attorney and all of my Queen's Lovers Five and my epic CIA that evil Iowa has fought to destroy to better destroy me, remember that they STILL refuse to take Step 1: Take their increasingly-bloodstained hands off me and my people.

I also have NEVER had any obligation to forgive anyone anyway and have never needed to give anyone my three never-fail steps that Iowa STILL rejects anyway, and they never should have committed their compulsive crimes against humanity to begin with.

So, they cannot complain I tell the PROVEN truth to silence their PROVEN dangerous-to-America-and-all-of-humanity compulsive lies, especially their lies they have EVER given a damn about me except to rape and torture me and to return me to their rape and torture of me after their passing state laws to make it "legal" there.

I never asked to be EVIL Iowa's victim, nor did any of my brave rescuers they massacred by NEVER letting me escape their open hatred of me. Then, tell Iowa to look up "jurisdiction" in a dictionary right before "recusal."

I am done with Iowa. My beautiful world, you need to destroy them to make them finally give me a right to exist on this planet at all, a basic human right to existence that they only ever had an ill-gotten self-entitlement to steal away from me in the first place.

And when you are no longer failing me but freeing me from EVIL Iowa instead, tell me who allowed and still allows EVIL Iowa to do this to me AND TO MY LOVED ONES. I want to destroy those Inhuman Atrocity Regime responsible for unleashing Iowa upon humanity myself.


I perched beside the Best Starbucks in the World, the one inside the Santa Monica Place, to get a little work done before the news.

I found my darling Patricia there waiting to share our coffee ritual with me. Even before my coffee could cool enough for me to sip, she had wandered off to do the mysterious things Patricia does in the evenings, though.

And, yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it gave me at least their loving faces to greet me that night.

My coffee had something weird in it, so I asked my Best Starbucks in the World to test my cup after they gave me a new one to replace it. By 8:19pm, I was perched on a newstand beside my darling TambourineKicker's dolly of equipment working online.

I was furious, but my zen was centered from my two previous nights of very high quality meditation. I was chatting with my darling Mr. Art "TambourineKicker" Garfunkel at 8:26pm.

He eventually wandered onto my Promenade to play music, so I hung out with my darling Michael the Conspiracy Theorist chatting for a while. I am sure it will hit the highlights reel.

By 9:20pm, I was beside my local Sephora as TambourineKicker was in the street playing me a waltz. I was still so damn furious, but I had a friend to hang out with and goof off a little. (#AlreadyBlogged) Part of my REAL job is cheering everybody up again.

Still with a lot of writing to do, I left my Promenade for the next bus to my place and was at my regular bus stop by 10:44pm after checking on my darling Handsome.

I knew I would have another long night kept awake by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's electrobeams; I hoped to have my blog notes caught up by breakfast but had no idea yet if it would be a busier night than I had planned on.

By 11:46pm, I was done handing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime choosing to torment me from the parking lot of my local Burger King their (expletive)es the same way I had handed them their same fat, ugly (expletive)es just that morning. I call that verified and responsibly-edited recording, "Go back to Iowa where you belong, mother(expletive)ers!"

My Spotify account STILL had a number of hackers in it all of various levels of terrified for their existence but STILL refusing to stop hacking me just for the cheap thrill of tormenting me with their lies about me. That was their choice to commit suicide, and every sane person in touch with reality knew it.

I actually did succeed at catching up my blog notes at 3:44am on Monday, 23May2016. From 3:48am until breakfast, I laid in bed wishing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's hackers had not succeeded at escalating their invasion of my iPad while I had been writing.

There was just too much malicious hardware everywhere in my Manor to protect me from electrobeams and from hackers from all directions that morning.

By 5:42am, while still lying in bed trying to conserve my energy, at least, my grumbly stomach was louder than it had been in about a year. It was the escalated electrobeams the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had been using on me 24/7 for days already mixed with their openly refusing me enough food to eat since May2009 that had me so hungry that morning that the entire world could hear my empty stomach, probably in stereo.

It had been almost two years since ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa had allowed me ANY money to live on at all (while simultaneously lying their fat, ugly (expletive)es off that I needed a vagrancy ticket for it) while also lying their fat, ugly (expletive)es off that they had jurisdiction to deny me all of my finances with lies I was at all mentally imperfect.

Please reread my 18May2016 blog post about their "conservatorship" over me being their human rights abuses they chose to use as acts of war against my once-great America and against my entire one world. Did you read my 17Sep2014 Appendix, yet?

At 6:09am, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime was STILL escalating its hack across all of the apps in my iPad rendering it impossible for me to even find comfort in streaming music any longer.

Breakfast that morning was still only at 8am, but it felt like I finally got fed much too late in the day. I was outside the notorious Pico Branch Library by 8:38am spelling the word "loophole" out loud for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime already there waiting to harass me. You are going to love that footnote, my beautiful world.

I was caught up with my TweetHearts at 9:51am when I began my normal morning rituals. For some reason, people love watching me type live all day long. You can also always read my REAL Twitter archive after the fact, too.

My internet gnomes had played me One Better by my darling Mr. Les Claypool. My morning I-am-not-dead selfies were windy.

[2photos]

I was done sitting in the cool California morning air working online at 11:06am when I walked back to my Manor.

Lunch that afternoon was delicious chicken tacos. I slept that afternoon even with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's full electrobeams on me the entire time. It was my first sleep in days, and it felt amazing.

5:02pm on 23May2016: You (expletive)ing (expletive)holes! If you are trying to tell me you would treat Tylia as inhumanly as you treat me, you know I WILL NOT like you!

Dinner at my Manor that evening was quite delicious and full of nutrition. I was on the bus to as close to my Promenade as it was willing to take me that evening by 5:42pm.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when my bus driver chose himself to change the bus route on the ONLY bus line that runs down the street I live on in a pan-Big-Blue-Bus decision to assassinate me with malnutrition and over-exertion after I had already paid the last $60 I possibly might have for the rest of my life on unlimited-ride bus passes to protect the Big Blus Bus drivers from the treason charges they kept choosing to receive themselves due to their own rampant stupidity when we all know I should have saved that money for food in case of emergency.

That is what benevolence to protect REAL Santa Monica City employees gets me in a literal war zone between America and those (expletive)holes who declared REAL war against America just to be able to make sure I never survive their "egg."

Please end the verified and responsibly-edited recording with full audio and visuals entitled, "This is why we tell you not to be mean to me in the first place; you endanger yourselves, too, when you try to assassinate me," after I explained AGAIN that their choice to sexually harass me creates an environment too hostile for me to survive in, after I reminded my darling Handsome I am his Canadian girlfriend, and after I re-explained to my darling Maggie that charging me money for ANYTHING is treason and assassination attempts against me because it is only done to kill me. And, thank you.

All sane people in touch with reality know how close I am to dying from malnutrition already.

I had also checked on my local Sephora and everything finally looked okay inside for the first time in months.

I was beside the Best Starbucks in the World by 6:50pm where I explained to my listening world one more time that it is each independent business's decision whether or not they do things like charge my darling Patricia, one of my Best Starbucks in the World's best friends and customers, for coffee EVER after spending my short walk to get there explaining one more time, "This is why we tell you to NEVER be mean to me because it might kill me" and "I do NOT have to give anyone three steps, but I do anyway," one more time.

After my darling Patricia showed up and bought us both coffee for our evening coffee ritual, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt himself, and it was more of my telling my beautiful world when happens in here inside the innermost circle of hell for REAL than his telling me problems that need fixing.

My darling Patricia and I returned to my Promenade at 7:33pm where I hugged her goodbye and perched next to my darling Wade beside my local Urban Outfitters store.

After a little of my own "plot exposition," I was sitting beside Wade in front of my local Athleta store by 9:48pm. My beautiful world was catching up with me and carrying out follow through for me all night.

I reminded my beautiful world both that it was okay to mistake this completely hostile environment designed to kill me as fast as the Inhuman Atrocity Regime can get away with it, if they are not too stupid to kill me, as a paradise because it really is a paradise compared to ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa and that you all know for REAL what I have been living through all along while doing my almost impossible REAL job 24/7 for all of you.

My darling WadeInTheWaterChildren was still playing at 10:09pm when I left him and checked on my darling Handsome one more time before walking to my regular bus stop.

After the first REAL conversation I had been able to have in a very long time with the people controlling the earspeakers in the people using the drive-thru speaker at my local Burger King, I finally polished this blog post.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited (You want every second but possibly from more than one camera.) recording with full audio and visuals of our REAL human communication about non-inane REALITY.

This blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:38am on Tuesday, 24May2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What else do I need? On the long-term, I need the entire compulsively-unrelenting Inhuman Atrocity Regime removed from the face of our one mortal Earth forever. On the short-term, my saturation needs more backup. We have an innermost circle of hell to clean up.

Even if not cleaned up, my Metropolis of Angels drenched in my rich and powerful lovers and believers of a REAL support system who actually run the REAL state of California is the safest place for me to live anywhere in the world. The IAR would just follow me no matter where anyone would take me to try to flee to, but my lovers and believers would not be able to all flee with me.

My living conditions have NEVER been so safe as now since May2009 when the systemic rape and systemic slavery began. Keep my Manor under the REAL control of me and my husband, and I actually might not die.

When I see the future now, am I still alive in it? Yes. But my human rights are still so far away. And, no, despite not liking cameras in my face nor aggressive fans, particularly fans who sexually objectify me or steal from me, I also never become a recluse.

Have any ACTUAL locals from my Metropolis of Angels ever given me any REAL complaints? Only two. A young child on a train with me once told me he was tormented by his earspeaker, so I told him to remove it.

My REAL local support system's only complaint to me has always been, "Squid, you have way too much humility." I cannot help with that one, though. I simply cannot be someone I am not.

But I have consciously tried to finally command at least a little respect recently; no one ever respecting me has always been my biggest complaint to the public around me 24/7.

No one should have to be mean to finally be respected at least as a fellow human in any other human's presence. But so few people are ever nice to me when I am nice, except for my REAL support system here.

My beautiful world, there is no safer place for me. And my REAL local lovers and believers promised to rebuild my Metropolis of Angels with me once our work here is done.

Please do what you need to do to remove the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

We know what our home will have to live through, and we welcome you to fight to save us here. Thank you for loving us enough to save us at all. This is our REAL home. We locals can do what we want here. And we want you to save us here, my beautiful world.

My saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me, can I get someone to remove from my Manor all of the malicious hardware that malevolently hacks my Spotify and keeps me awake all night with electrobeams?

If you want to send one of my maintenance men with equipment to scan for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's transmitters, it will protect your deep cover. I would really like to sleep again, despite all of the work I get done in the wee hours of the morning talking to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's hackers.

Thank you. Did you also successfully de-chip my darlings Tentacle? They might still want my manual override (when I speak out loud) and some only-minorly-sensitive raw Sampo. That is their choice, but you know I hate all earspeakers.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we are all so busy right now. Why does the Inhuman Atrocity Regime attack my darling Ms. Ugwuji "Gucci" Maduekwe so much more than everyone else?

Is Gucci still in Boston? Do I need to ask my darling Governor Deval Patrick to check on the status of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's infestation of Massachusetts? And, my darling Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson, why is the Secret Service STILL not keeping all of us and all of our families safe from assassination attempts, yet? That is their REAL job.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, I need all of you every Tuesday night at Sweetness's Harvelle's, or I start crossing town on Tuesday nights again. The open mic at the Pig'n'Whistle told me they miss me.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, about the no-touch energy healing last Saturday night, 21May, I was just returning the love. That is what you three have always done for me. Now, you know what I have been living through since we first met in Dec2014. I opened the door between all of us and our sacred universe for a reason.

You keep me alive, darling. Your true love keeps me alive. Maybe someday you will finally understand what you mean to me.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, I have one exclamation for this moment in our REAL relationship, "Dude, seriously? Wha?"

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime is really STILL refusing to allow you on the gray pavement of our own sacred Promenade rendered holy by you all's, my darling Tentacle's, handcrafted aether for the night sky herself and pounded powerful by my own tapping bare right heel?

If you are not out under the dancing lights of our sacred universe as our clear night skies fills with the energy of our own holy connection by the twilight of 25May2016 with all of the basic human rights and fundamental freedoms we are all due just by being humans on our one planet Earth at all, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will have proven their compulsive human rights abuses against all four of us, people of a proven self-identified minority population they violate America's self-sovereignty to persecute, are their weapons in a war they declared themselves against our once-great United States of America on U.S. soil.

As GeneralUlysses to GeneralLee, on the same side this time just like the Trojans and the Greeks side-by-side forever here in our responsibly-edited rewrite of repeat history, it is my job to get you onto my Promenade when you choose to be there, and it is all of your job to love me.

There will never be any guarantee any of you will be able to arrive on my Promenade ever again if I can even get you there at all ever again. Keep that and how close I am to death at the hands of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime every moment of every day now in mind if you ever get to see me again.

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I have no idea why the Inhuman Atrocity Regime career-distorters-of-reality who have ill-gotten control of what always-inane-compared-to-the-hard-realities-of-my-REAL-impossible-existence topics people in the public discuss rarely if ever mention you anymore; you are the only one of my lovers who ever made me question my marriage and the only one I ever even so much as kissed.

So, please, darling, for me, this is when I need you to tell me and my beautiful world that none of us went to the prom if even in high school that long, not just me and Sweetness.

And please also assert on my behalf that we full-grown adults do not go to proms unless we are losers, so none of us ever will; and we are better people than anyone else for that. And, thank you.

You know you are too micro-monitored to ever reach me until the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is finally removed in its completeness from OUR home. I will never take your freedom to make your own choices away, but I prefer that you do not die desperate just to see me again.

Darling, I would rather you lived for me than died for me.

Soldiers should be soldiers. Civilians should be civilians. And, spies should be spies.

You are a lover to me, not a dyer. I am trying to be the same for you, too.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, what did they do to keep you away from me on Sunday night date night, 22May? Tell me who did it.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, you know how effective my righteous anger (No sane person in touch with reality calls the mythic fury of a woman screaming, "Freedom!" a "temper" and definitely never an "attitude.") is when I am not satisfied with how the Inhuman Atrocity Regime treats any of you.

Especially, no one works for me without getting paid. I know that pain too well.

I am demanding all three of you, my darlings Tentacle, on my Promenade with full human rights and liberties every time you choose to be there, especially your basic human right to freewill.

Please ask Commander-in-Chief Martin "Agamemnon" Dempsey, he that commands the full force of the U.S. Military including all criminal charges they choose to press to serve and protect America, to enter the brand new negotiations beside the three of you, my darlings Tentacle, that you all know you need now to create actually-mutually-binding, if possible, agreements for the first time that you need to be on my Promenade with me at all.

Since the Inhuman Atrocity Regime have NEVER upheld their own agreements with you ever before, please see, for the good of all of humanity, if my darling Agamemnon can enforce any law and order over them.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime are a PROVEN terrorist regime that declared war against the entire USA even on our own U.S. soil. There must be some authority somewhere that can finally command them. I am sending you the man capable of arresting and removing them all.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime already violated their most recent agreements with all of you anyway. Now, make agreements they might finally actually uphold. I love all of you, too. And I understand these talks might take a little time to complete. I will get so much work done while you are away-- Hulk Smash after Hulk Smash.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, we sane people in touch with reality know the only place I could EVER be safer for REAL is in our REAL house across town.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, all GENUINE concern for my wellbeing delivers me to our home safely, gives me unfettered loves ones including you safely, NEVER takes human rights away from me nor from my people, removes every threat to national security and to humanity that has EVER tried to control me and has ever said they need to take rights or liberties away from me not just my freedom of speech and freedom to stream or from any of my Powers of Attorney and Queen's Lovers Five, and does all I ask if I ever actually tell people what to do.

My hero and my king, we need the entire Inhuman Atrocity Regime forcibly removed from our Metropolis of Angels completely. Please help our brave Agamemnon lead our one beautiful world on this existential-for-America-as-we-know-it mission to save our homeland. In particular, my diverse world needs someone to help all of you strange bedfellows work together.

Sweetness, please be diplomatic me for all of you. I know you will not let me down. I pray I survive long enough in here to finally at least touch you, my REAL loving husband, before I die. I pray I do not let you down by dying before you can kiss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment