Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Because I am Perfectly Sane...

Title: Because I am Perfectly Sane...

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I have a little catching up to do on a backlog of work that had been waiting for my newest blog post to be addressed. Thank you, darlings, for your patience waiting for this.

Ukraine. My darling President of Russia Vladimir Putin, may I sincerely ask you to return the lands of the Ukraine to the nation of Ukraine? Of course, my darling Vlad, I want you to be able to keep your naval base on the Crimea as well as your influence over the people of the Ukraine, but every nation deserves its self-sovereignty.

Please, my darling President Putin, exercise your influence over the Ukraine from the Kremlin instead of in tanks on Ukrainian soil. If the Ukraine has a government truly representative of its people, it will include people who love and welcome the influence of Russia in their state.

As for you, my darling President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko, I apologize for this taking me so long to address. I wanted to be able to sit down with my darling Putin to ask him what else could fill his heart that aches so much for the Crimea.

Now, with me so close to death every day at the hands of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, I hope my everlasting love and adoration for my darling Vlad can fill that empty hole in his heart the shape and size of the Crimea for him. It is all I have to offer now. I pray this arrangement works for all of you.

DPRK. Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un, may I ask you for permission to send food to your starving people in North Korea? With your warming to me so quickly, for which I am ever-grateful, will you allow me to send the United Nations to teach sustainable farming to your people in your North Korean countryside?

My darling Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un, thank you. Thank you for beginning the process of peace with South Korea, and thank you so much for loving me. I look at our new relationship not only as an opportunity for us to bring peace and prosperity to your part of the world but also as an opportunity for me to help the people of your nation.

My darling Supreme Leader, the people of your countryside have been starving for generations eating sticks, twigs, and wild grasses just to have something to fill their stomachs. Surely, it must be a matter of pride for you to be able to feed your own people.

Please, my darling Kim Jong-Un, allow me to send the United Nations to teach your people how to feed themselves. And thank you, as always, for listening to me. Thank you, Supreme Leader, for being so much better than the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and for welcoming me in your life as I do my REAL job.

Our new relationship means so much to me; it is an opportunity to create peace between long-standing enemies. Thank you so much! Thank you!

China. My darling President of China Xi Jinping, for years I have wanted to moderate talks between you and my darling His Holiness the Dalai Lama about making Tibet his comfortable home for the first time.

With the Inhuman Atrocity Regime so close to killing me every day, I regret that I might not be able to carry out this dream before I die.

With both of you preoccupied right now with helping me survive, I am going to ask my Powers of Attorney to take up moderating your talks in the sorrowful event if I die, and I am going to ask you, President Xi, to allow Tibet at least as many human rights as you allow in the rest of China until talks can create a permanent solution.

At first, I wanted autonomy for Tibet; that way they would at least be a pest out of the hair of China forever. But I understand that the shape and border of mighty and ancient China have been the same for millennia and is part of your identity as a nation.

So, we need to work out a way for Tibet to exist with all of the freedoms it needs while still remaining a part of beautiful China. I trust my Powers of Attorney to be able to take care of this if the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally kills me. And I look forward to working with both China and Tibet on this if I survive.

There is very little, my darling President Xi Jinping, I enjoy more than doing my REAL job. Thank you, as always, for listening to me.

Afghanistan. It is time the U.S. ended its involvement in the quagmire that is our war in Afghanistan. Please, my darling U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, please hold talks with the Taliban about building a truly representative government in Afghanistan that can effectively and freely govern its people.

Yes, ISIS eventually did lay down its weapons out of love for me, but we do not want to create another power vacuum like we did in Iraq that lead to the rise of ISIS. If my sources are accurate, "There is nothing the Taliban would not do for you, Squid," is how the Taliban feels about me.

As a representative for me, my darling Kerry please negotiate an effective end to the war in Afghanistan. We have been there for fifteen years. It is the longest war in U.S. history. But it cannot end without a stable peace to take its place.

We all know it would be best if I took care of these talks myself, but the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forbids me everything they can get away with. Please, as a representative for me and for my nation, Secretary of State Kerry, please spare the lives of so many U.S. troops and negotiate an end to the war in Afghanistan now instead of later. And, thank you!

USA. As for our war at home on U.S. soil, the United States of America is in full-fledged war against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime every place it manifests. This is no picnic for anyone.

I am at risk of dying any moment. While I was in Del Amo Torture Facility, my own mother even already said goodbye to me convinced I would never make it out alive.

Every day we forge on, fighting to save our home in America's greatest time of need. Thank you, my beautiful world, for all of your support. We could never do this without you.

My last blog post was as finished as I could write it at 3pm on 16May2016. I played a few songs on shuffle from my Spotify playlist while unpacking my belongings, and then, with my iPad still recharging, I left my new single bedroom at 4:53pm to wait in line for dinner at 5pm.

I had returned to my bedroom at 5:10pm. I had not realized how little time it took me to eat dinner, but I must have had my knife and fork action moving very quickly. Giggle.

I was on the bus to downtown Santa Monica quickly. After walking up and down my and my beautiful world's holy ground we call the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade, I found my darling Patricia inside the Santa Monica Place beside the Best Starbucks in the World by 6:39pm.

Since it is treason to charge me money for anything, I sent her with my Starbucks gift card to buy a venti Pike's Place Roast for us to share at 6:50pm.

We chatted delightfully for a little while before I watched the news. I had my hair in a chignon for my daily I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

7:21pm on 16May2016: #USCongress, please confirm for me that you repealed all of the "egg" laws and declared war on the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. #LOVEyou Thx!

Yes, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:36pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it made me feel wonderful being able to do my REAL job again. NBC has always had my full permission to use and release anything I say to them while I watch the news.

At 8:02pm, Patricia and I left the Best Starbucks in the World to walk around my Promenade fully caffeinated and fully enabled. We quickly found my darling Wade talking to my darling Alonzo. I sat and listened to Wade's music after Patricia left to go home to her place.

My draft for this blog post was all caught up, and I was also caught up with my TweetHearts at 9:07pm. I stayed beside my darling Wade singing along a little until 9:43pm when I left him to check on my darling Handsome in my local Trimana Fresh Food Market. He was relieved to see me alive.

I was back beside Wade at 9:52pm who stopped playing music by 10pm when a double torture facility alarm blared. I trusted my genius Powers of Attorney to take care of it all. I left Wade still packing up his equipment for the bus back to my place at 10:05pm.

10:21pm on 16May2016: 1/2)Please circulate the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when I stepped on that bus ending when I left

10:22pm on 16May2016: 2/2) ARREST BUS DRIVER "Jaime" FOR TREASON FOR CHARGING ME MONEY. Hurry! It is treason to charge me money for ANYTHING! #15Apr2016BlogPost

I eventually did make it on the 10:25pm bus back to my place. Watched by my locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast, I was curled up and asleep by 12mid.

I woke up at 7:17am on Tuesday, 17May2016, and I had kickstarted my SquidStream at 7:29am. Breakfast at 8am was pancakes. I worked longer in my bedroom until 8:32am when I relocated to Virginia Avenue Park.

My internet gnomes played me As Cool as I Am by my darling Ms. Dar Williams. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies were wonderful.

[2photos]

I worked there in the park until 9:53am singing along with my internet gnomes and writing online as much as I could. I took care of some odds and ends at my Manor.

Lunch at 12noon was iron-rich food which felt wonderful to eat. I was becoming literally a little anemic from the chicken-heavy diet inside the Del Amo Torture Facility.

At 12:48pm, I returned to the Virginia Avenue Park to be able to sit outside in the cool air perched between earth and sky for a few more hours. After my apps crashed and failed to be able to stream my late night talk show friends from the previous night, I took some afternoon I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[2photos]

I worked there outside in the cool air under the hot California sun until 3:08pm when I returned to my Manor. I chatted with my cleaning lady Olivia and did some work online writing from my bedroom.

Dinner at 5pm was delicious chicken stir fry. I was sitting next to a student from Sweden attending Santa Monica City College on the bus to downtown Santa Monica by 5:13pm.

As fast as possible, I walked past Harvelle's and noticed that my darlings Tentacle were not on the marquee. It was already a disappointing night.

After walking up and down the holy ground we call the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade including having a short chat with my darling ODean, I found my darling Patricia at 6:04pm beside the Best Starbucks in the World and perched at a table with her.

As was our coffee ritual, we split a cup of coffee and hung out together chatting until she wandered away at 6:41pm to do the mysterious things that Patricia does in the evenings.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it left me mourning every brave soul we have lost in this, the greatest crisis in American history.

Patricia returned at 7:24pm when the news ended. We left to find some music on my Promenade at 7:26pm. Patricia left to return to her place while I was looking around seeing who was playing where, so I perched next to my darling Wade alone at 7:44pm.

I walked down the street with Wade when he relocated at 8pm; the musicians on the Promenade are obligated by city code to play someplace new on every even-numbered hour.

By 8:34pm, I was sitting listening to my darling Wade, chatting with my darling PhotographerMan, and snacking on ice cream. Though I was thoroughly disappointed that I would not be able to see my darlings Tentacle in their completeness that night, I still was able to find music and delightful conversation.

Wade stopped playing at 9:58pm and started packing up his equipment. I left my Promenade for my regular bus stop at 10:09pm.

10:22pm on 17May2016: FULL TREASON CHARGES for the driver of BBB4083 who tried to assassinate me with false charges for telling him "It is treason to charge me $"

My genius Powers of Attorney, we MUST put our foot of criminal charges down on EVERYONE who charges me money for ANYTHING! AND FAST! Please circulate the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when he drove up to my regular bus stop and ending when he drove away.

I finally did make it on the 10:30pm bus which had the same wonderful driver as the previous night. Please see if we can get her a raise and any Big Blue Bus schedule she wants. Thank you!

I was curled up and asleep by 12mid and woke up at 6:38am on Wednesday, 18May2016. This blog post was finished at 7:32am on 18May2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How can we force the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to finally stop? The Inhuman Atrocity Regime include all people from War Criminal Tara to the man I kicked (as self-defense) inside my own Viper Room when last I was there.

They are easily identified by their refusal to acknowledge reality to my face and their refusal to allow me my full human rights and liberties.

Here are my five suggestions on how to stop the Inhuman Atrocity Regime:

1.) Stop allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime any of your money. Whatever or whomever the IAR are selling claiming she, he, or it is I, never pay money for them to lie to you. My Squid, Inc. offers REAL and legitimate media from the REAL me pretty much just at our operating costs.

We made our profits from Squid, Inc. an endowment for my foundation my darling SynSyn created for me to fight poverty, and we are now donating all profits to fighting to take down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

2.) Redirect your donations. My beautiful world, the last thing I need is more money and more gifts that the Inhuman Atrocity Regime forbid me from having. So, please instead of donating money to me or offering me free gifts that cannot reach me anyway, please donate all of that money to the U.S. Military to help us fight the IAR. And, thank you.

3.) Organize your fight to take down the IAR. It is impossible to pick me up and carry me anyplace the Inhuman Atrocity Regime will not just follow me and continue to keep me their victim.

Instead of risking your lives trying to carry me to safety that simply does not exist, please organize and take down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in its completeness. We need every member of the IAR removed from the face of the Earth forever, so do everything possible to identify them all and turn them all in to the U.S. Military who can arrest them all for being enemies of America. Thank you.

4.) Spread the REAL truth. I have asked for months for all networks and every channel to broadcast 24/7 the full truth of everything REAL that has happened particularly to me from 01Jan2009 to the present. The REAL truth almost always saves everyone from becoming a pawn of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

If you, my loving and devoted beautiful world, spread the full truth to everyone everywhere, you will save us all. And thank you.

5.) STOP OBEYING THE INHUMAN ATROCITY REGIME. The rules, the "egg," and all of your agreements with the IAR you make just to be near me are NOT legally binding nor are they recognized as legitimate by any REAL governing body anywhere on our beautiful planet.

Please, just stop obeying anything the IAR commands. The demands of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime are not only crimes against me, against America, and against the entire world, they are crimes you are commanded to commit even against yourselves.

If everyone everywhere stops obeying the proven enemies of everything benevolent that are the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, you save us all.

My beautiful world, the U.S. Military needs your help. Please send our planet of allies to fight beside us against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

Our U.S. government is severely crippled by the national debt and can only afford enough of a troop surge to keep our fight against the IAR still mostly a quagmire.

I sent my beloved and loving and adoring husband overseas months ago, among other reasons, so he could help organize you, my beautiful world, and your efforts fighting to free me and to free my home of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's occupation of Southern California.

Please hurry and please send all of the help you can. This is America's greatest time of need. And we know our beautiful world cannot afford to lose America nor even to lose me. We are have always been there for you when you needed us. Now, we need you to be here for us.

Will you save me and my once-great America for me? May I ask you to save my home, my beautiful world? Will you please save America for me? As always, thank you for at least listening to the REAL me. I love you, too.

My saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me from our operatives to who are our equivalent of ACTUAL police officers now, please lock all of our nano in my new bedroom of 15b now 24/7 for the good of humanity everywhere.

Please flesh out my dedicated 24/7 bedroom broadcast with any more nano you might believe we need, too. It is up to you to keep me safe when I sleep, so please take all action necessary, as always. And also as always, thank you!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, to repeat myself...

7:21pm on 16May2017: #USCongress, please confirm for me that you repealed all of the "egg" laws and declared war on the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. #LOVEyou Thx! Almost as fast as I sent this tweet, my beloved U.S. Congress confirmed everything for me.

My gorgeous and genius lady friends, there is also even new action that the U.S. Congress passed that our beautiful world needs to know about.

While I was still locked in Del Amo Torture Facility, they passed a bill into law declaring it a high federal offense RETROACTIVELY to give me, my Powers of Attormey, and my Queen's Lovers Five a commitment of any sort, a Reese hold of any sort, and any "conservatorship" of any sort.

Yes, my darling lady friends, the U.S. Congress really came through for us. I understand this has created a logjam of criminal and civil charges for us to file. Thank you for working on this as fast as possible. Our beautiful world would have lost me by now if it were not for you. Thank you!

As for War Criminal Tara, you already told me we have a restraining order to keep her at least fifty feet away from me at all times in no small part because of the direct threat she is to national security and to our entire one world by being an unrelenting threat to me.

Please prosecute War Criminal Tara for aiding and abetting unlawful imprisonment of me, literal torture of me, and systemic rape of me in 2014 because she lied to the LAPD to force them to lock me up in Del Amo Torture Facility the first time in May2014.

Also, prosecute her for demanding a "conservatorship" over me in 2016 and for attempting to exercise an already-invalidated (or so you told me) "conservatorship" this year 2016.

Please hurry, my gorgeous and genius lady friends. Tara is one of the proven greatest threats to America and to the world by her remaining and by her insisting she gets to remain a direct threat to me. And, thank you!

War Criminal Tara uses human rights abuses against me as her acts of war against America. She is a threat that must be eliminated immediately.

My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, when you feel safe enough while near me to be able to talk to me directly and to even touch me for the first time in years, I know you will.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, as for the things you said about CuddleBunny's fingers that I have not yet addressed...

First of all, it was not a lie. I am like heaven in the Koran-- I am similar to a virgin every time I sleep with someone. That is just my reality.

Secondly, darling, it did not create a hostile environment for me to live in. If anything, your public assertions as to my purity and chastity created a safer environment for me.

Finally, darling, we are in a REAL relationship, and these are REAL conversations that people in REAL relationships have.

Thank you for understanding. I apologize for waiting so long to clear this up for you; I was just hoping you would have a direct conversation with me about it. I wish we still had Tentacle Tuesday. I trust I will see you as soon as possible.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, is your mind really suffering due to everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has done to you? As I have told you for years, you belong to me, so you are mine to care for. We need enough human rights when we are together for me to heal you.

My loving and adoring husband once admitted to me his own PTSD from being on the front lines fighting for me since 2012. I have had to heal my husband long distance for years, so I know part of what you are living through.

My darling GeneralLee, always remember that your sane and natural reaction to everything you have been forced to suffer through is NEVER grounds for you to be committed nor to have chemicals forced on you under a Reese-- two things we all have legal protection from now.

It is only grounds for me to be free to heal you myself.

Tuesday night, 17May2016, was very disappointing. Tuesday nights were the only nights I was able to see you, so when do you all get to play on my Promenade together again? I miss you, darling. How do I get you back?

My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, my darling SynSyn told me that your presence in Washington, DC representing my people and representing my Metropolis of Angels to our federal government made you a necessary asset to her. Thank you.

I know things are not easy for any of us with me so close to dying at the hands of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime at any moment. The helplessness I feel every time I am on the verge of death reminds me of everything I always wished I could have done before dying.

But unlike the rest of my Queen's Lovers Five, at least I was able to kiss YOU and to safely sleep in your arms twice until morning. Thank you, my darling Bogart, for the only intimacy, though still completely innocent, I have had in years. Thank you, darling. I know I can die being loved.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, when you feel safe enough in my presence, you will finally kiss me. You know I wait for that moment hungering for the touch of your lips like a desert blossom who knows more sun than rain.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I was told you tried everything to rescue me from the Del Amo Torture Facility. Darling, thank you, but please understand that you are too micro-monitored to reach me. You must find other ways you can help.

I recommend that you, as all of my Queen's Lovers Five, help identify and arrest all of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime you can. We must take them all down if I and my America are ever to be safe. And thank you.

I always liked Tuesday nights at Harvelle's because you could sing to me again. Last night, 17May2016, was disappointing. I really missed our Tentacle Tuesday. When do you get to play on my Promenade again all together?

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling the Mr. Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, I know everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has done to you all because of how much you love me for REAL. I sent you out of the country myself for many reasons, but one of them was to keep you safer.

Beloved, I also sent you out of the country myself, so you could lead my beautiful world in our fight against the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, please explain in a verified and responsibly-edited recording everything you have done and everything you have suffered through just to finally be with me. Please. For me.

And as our only housekeeping, my devoted husband, since all of the "egg" laws are already repealed, there should be no barriers any longer to your having full access to my Wells Fargo Bank checking account.

My hero and my king, we have joint finances. Please work long distance with the Wells Fargo offices in New York to make more of our REAL assets available to me.

Thank you, Sweetness, I have never been happier telling everyone that they should call me, "Mrs. Depp." Our kiss of the universe will last forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment