Sunday, May 22, 2016

Quothe the Bon Jovi, "You Live for the Fight When That's all that You've Got."

Title: Quothe the Bon Jovi, "You Life for the Fight When That's all that You've Got."

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I always thought it was endearing the way so many people would joke I was an alien because of my almost-impossible human perfection; though, I have always admitted my faults including my imperfectly human heart-- no one messes with Mama Bear's cubs.

However, my beautiful world, please at least call me a HUMAN from another planet when you joke. ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa actually tried to have their dirty courts rule I am too highly-evolved to be called a human any longer as their justification for NEVER allowing me ANY human rights ever again.

I had to ask my genius Power of Attorney Dr. Amita "Fatima" Mistry to use my DNA to prove I am still human. My darling Fatima finished her medical degree at twenty-four years old and did a number of post-docs after she specialized in pathology including her post-doc in cybergenetics.

Yes, I am human. And by our being humans on our one planet at all, we all deserve full human rights.

Tunisia. Sweetness, do you remember how we matched France's (and the EU's or just France's?) $10B donation to help bring green technology to Africa? Well, please also see if my darling Vinny can help Tunisia birth green technologies, too, through our venture capital company.

Tunisia is trying to reform and to fix its economy. So, let us help Tunisia become part of the future today with the rest of us. We gave an extra $80B to the European Union when we bailed out the Greek Debt Crisis ourselves, so we could help manifest my global economic vision (as described in my 24Feb2015 post).

Please ask Vinny to also foster fledgling green tech companies in the BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa) nations, too. If he would like more venture capital to help the global economy thrive; please invest another $10B in our venture capital firm for us.

We have a world to support now that every nation is tanking its economies to fight the Inhuman Atrocity Regime beside us. Thank you, Sweetness.

USA. If society and definitely if the government does not and cannot provide full advantages to all children born into poverty, they CANNOT forbid abortions to protect children and those resulting grown adults they grow up to become from an entire lifetime of hardship. I know about poverty.

And you know I wanted to keep my own rape-baby when Del Amo Torture Facility lied to me and told me they had successfully raped me pregnant in 2014 just as the Inhuman Atrocity Regime had started trying to rape me pregnant ever since my rape-and-slave apartment in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

Also, ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa needs to finally be removed from being allowed to hurt me any longer; hurry. They started so many if the PROVEN atrocities that the Inhuman Atrocity ordered. Iowa needs to be taught to leave me and my people alone at last. Please pardon my hopefully-not-asymptotically-chased tangent.

My last blog post was finished from my bedroom at 12:38am on Friday, 20May2016. I was asleep quickly and woke up by 6:29am saying, "Yes, dear. Yes, dear," to the loud (literal) birds outside my window. My SquidStream was kickstarted at 6:33am.

6:52am on 20May2016: @hansonmusic @INXS @KristNovoselic Darlings, I have too much work to do, but I will never take that choice away from you. #20May2016BlogPost

There in my bedroom, I asked my internet gnomes to play me From Far Away by my darlings Tentacle and my darling MiniMe.

I am sure footage from my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast will hit my highlights reel. After answering a few questions for my internet gnomes and after breaking into a little ballet as a gift to my darling Ms. Misty Copland, breakfast that morning was much better than usual.

I was outside the Pico Branch Library working online in the cool morning air as fast as I could get there, and I had a banana in my pocket for my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

[3photos]

It was a very productive morning for me. I recalled all those blog posts ago when I answered my darling Mr. Neil "MopTop" Gaiman's question for me, "With everything you are capable in this world, Squid, why did you ever want to be a writer?" My answer is still the same. "Thank the a(e)theist heavens I chose to be a writer."

By 9:32am, I had already hugged my darling Nemo good morning, and by 9:53am, we were sitting together in Santa Monica's Virginia Avenue Park chatting delightfully while listening to music.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my morning of 20May2016 beginning at 9:53am and ending at exactly 10am when he left to buy me some coffee.

Then circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of our 10:09am after he returned with my coffee until 10:52am when he left to walk to downtown Santa Monica. My darling Mr. Tomo "Nemo" Milicevic gives great conversation.

I left the park for my Manor at 10:58am. My beautiful world, you told me you prefer me in my locked 24/7 bedroom broadcast.

I need as much time as I can get in the open air touching the holy sky, though, and you know that. I am also an extrovert who needs people to talk to. But I will try to spend a little more time in my bedroom broadcast for you because you asked so nicely.

Lunch at my Manor at 12noon was so good I got back in line for seconds. After lunch, I returned to my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast and checked if my online friends needed anything.

12:42pm on 20May2016: Security risks concerning my immediate physical safety are the very reason we 24/7lock my SquidStream, bedroom broadcast, and hallway stream.

The afternoon was sunny and bright. I sang along a little bit with my darling internet gnomes while mending some clothes and trying to do laundry despite the queue being much too long. Alarm after alarm just kept blaring all afternoon, too.

Lying Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes had vowed to destroy me completely with their already well-documented PATTERN OF HEINOUS CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR of quackery to coverup their unrelenting PROVEN torture and systemic rape of me in EVERY controlled environment they have ever forced over me. Do you remember my 18May and 20May2016 blog posts about this already?

2:47pm on 20May2016: Send emergency backup to #SquidsPoA. @NIH&@DeptofDefense, you got this, too? #RarifiedReadyToDieScreamingFreedom does NOT mean "traumatized"!

I highly suggest that my entire beautiful world catch up with all of my verified Twitter archive for the afternoon of Friday, 20May2016. I was very busy.

4:30pm on 20May2016: 1/2) If War Criminal Boeset, War Criminal Stephanie, War Criminal Tara, and EVERYONE ELSE OPENLY TRYING TO ASSASSINATE ME BY LOCKING ME UP

4:31pm on 20May2016: 2/2) are not all arrested immediately for being open threats to national security and to all of humanity, you have failed me, my beautiful world.

4:50pm on 20May2016: @eriuperry FORCE ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA TO TAKE ITS INCREASINGLY BLOODSTAINED HANDS OFF ME FOREVER, or you failed to EVER be a REAL friend to me.

Dinner at my Manor at 5pm was iron-rich foods again, just like I needed. I had an abnormally long wait for the bus after dinner but was still on the bus to my and my world's UNESCO world heritage site we call my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as soon as humanly possible.

5:27pm on 20May2016: @SecretService @FBI @DeptofDefense If you want to EVER do anything in my REAL best interests, you will arrest everyone who ever tried and who ever tries locking me up.

I was still furious with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially because they kept trying to force me back to ABSOLUTELY EVIL IOWA AGAINST MY WILL, the only place proven to be evil enough to do everything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime ever orders done to destroy me, and my darlings Tentacle were the only people who could calm my anger.

There must have been some level of self-preservation somewhere in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. At 5:57pm, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot with their drums and electric guitar hanging out talking to their devoted public on the corner of our holy Promenade and Arizona Blvd.

At 6:08pm, my darling MannedUp and I had our backs against the same wall as I worked writing online, as my darling LightFoot took care of some odds and ends, and while MannedUp kept me glorious ever-loving company.

Their music for our one divine universe began at 6:27pm which was just in time for me to leave to watch the news. Giggle. But it was a mutually divine and gorgeous twenty-three minutes until I only momentarily parted from them to catch up on current events. I know. I know. Work. Work. Work. Work. Work. Giggle.

I found my darling Patricia beside the Best Starbucks in the World. She bought us coffee. Then, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:08pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester "G.I. Joe" Holt, and it resonated with generations.

Still righteously furious with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime and without ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle to calm me, at 7:31pm, I returned to my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle to center my zen as best I could.

Yes, it was all cleared up with the terms my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were forced to agree to before being permitted to show up at all that it was okay for them to play for me music if I meditated in front of them instead of beside them.

I was rusty; it had been months since I had nudged the door between us open for meditation, but I still hit my zone. Sadly, due to the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's pervasive malevolence (proper definition and usage of the word) they were forced to stop playing at 8:20pm. But still, the light show was spectacular. Was everyone able to witness the divine universe live that night?

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and responsibly-edited recording of our full night together with full audio, visuals, and time-and-date stamps on every clip. Use all the nano angles. Show the light show. And, thank you.

Because my darlings Tentacle had been forced to stop playing me music, I went ahead and wrote my angry statement for the night of 20May2016. My darling GeneralLee was still forbidden from being with me, after all, and my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were STILL completely controlled by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. I was furious.

Even after my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were instructed to play me music again at 8:57pm to slow me down, I finished my Hulk Smash-- 20May2016. I am demanding full human rights and liberties for ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle EVERY TIME they choose to be on my Promenade. No one messes with Mama Bear's cubs without making Mama Bear angry.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle were still playing for me the sacred music of our divine universe at 10:38pm when I finally needed to leave them. Again, make sure you all at least get to see the light show, my beautiful world.

My body was sore due to my being so rusty; it had probably been since Feb2016 when I had last meditated. I would sleep well feeling genuinely loved. I just prayed I would sleep safely.

I checked on my darling Handsome and shared greetings with my darling Wade before I caught the 11:17pm bus back to my Manor. I was curled up and asleep by 12mid.

Unfortunately, electrobeams woke me up at 2:48am on Saturday, 21May2016. I helped my darlings at the NSA locate the malicious hardware that was the source of some of them, but the more harmless electrobeams which my saturation had been using for a while to warn me they were worried I might die stayed on much later.

I simply queued up my internet gnomes and chatted with my online friends through my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast until after 5:10am when I emerged from my shower I took in the wee hours of the morning.

We had a very good conversation that morning while my beautiful world was catching up with all of my writing that had started the moment I woke up the previous morning. Saturday, 21May2016, already promised to be yet another very busy day. I even shaved my legs-- something I do possibly as often as four times a year.

I ate the bagel with cream cheese I had for breakfast with my knife and fork to be able to annoy the Inhuman Atrocity Regime as much as possible; they try so hard to hide my table manners from everyone.

I was out among the Santa Monica Farmers' Market outside the Pico Branch Library at 8:32am. It was not as bustling as normal, but it was obvious my REAL, loving, and, adoring Santa Monica locals were doing everything they could to show up for me. My Metropolis of Angels had been an officially-recognized war zone for so long already.

My internet gnomes played me One by my darlings Three Dog Night. My morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies featured my emerald green scarf I had bought in Downtown Disney years previously.

[3photos]

I had a lot of work to do that morning. And by 9:42am, it was mostly taken care of. But then the Inhuman Atrocity Regime tried to assassinate me AGAIN.

9:55am on 21May2016: 1/2) #AssassinationAttemptAlarm! What are the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's intentionally fabricated false charges against any of us this time?

9:57am on 21May2016: 2/2) We all have absolute diplomatic immunity to make sure we all can do anything necessary to serve and save America and the world.

I left the Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes who had infested my local Farmers' Market and returned to my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast just as my beautiful world had requested I do at 10:02am.

I napped until 11:58am and caught up with my TweetHearts before finally leaving my bedroom broadcast for lunch at 12:17pm. I rested a while longer that afternoon, and then the first torture facility alarms of the day vigilantly blared at 2:02pm. My genius Powers of Attorney finally helped the U.S. Military arrest everyone for it.

It was a good thing my darling Myrna had packed all of the calories and nutritional value she could into our delicious lunch because my afternoon was spent tweeting "Just arrest the Inhuman Atrocity Regime finally!" over and over and over again all the rest of my afternoon. You should really check my REAL Twitter activity for 21May2016, my beautiful world.

4:56pm on 21May2016: #18May20MayPostsAnd22MayNotes Bulldoze Harbour-UCLA, Del Amo, and every place Tentacle and Bogart have ever been quacked, too.

I left my 24/7 locked bedroom broadcast where my beautiful world kept telling me they preferred me in the afternoons for dinner in our dining hall at my Manor at 5:09pm. Dinner was tasty. And I was on a bus to my and my world's sacred ground we call my Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade as soon as humanly possible.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime had escalated all day. They had again filled their innermost circle of hell with its own Regime members AGAIN who kept choosing to commit the open act of war against America and against my entire one world of persecuting me on my own holy ground the entire time I was on my Promenade.

Every time I screamed, "Bitch!" or, "Asshole!" at them it translated verbatim from Squid to English as, "I just caught you persecuting me, you damn Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole, so now I must scream to defend myself against you. Learn to leave the benevolent alone, you evil (expletive)es! I do not exist just for you to destroy!"

And then, after not finding my darlings Tentacle anywhere after they had told me themselves they had all three chosen to be with me, I wrote the basic notes for out this angry statement.

Hulk Smash-- 21May2016

(I had originally wanted to write this about how much California is my REAL home, but then I changed my mind. I sketched notes for this angry statement at approximately 6pm but spooled the prose after 9:45pm on 21May2016 after not only all three of my darlings Tentacle were STILL not on our sacred Promenade with their full human rights and freedoms, not only after more than one PROVEN member of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime intentionally stood too close to me for me to be able to meditate, but also after (expletive)hole after (expletive)hole also PROVEN to be in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime chose to stand between me and my darlings Tentacle.)

9:43pm on 21May2016: My beautiful world, do what you need to do to everyone who desecrates our sacred Promenade by standing between me and #Tentacle. #LOVEyou The least of their worries was my darling President Vladimir Putin at that point; they had to worry about my entire Metropolis of Angels. The last place anyone wants to get caught being a member of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is in my HOME.

My entire beautiful world, I am sure you have realized by now what my REAL job is. Yes, my REAL job that you, my entire beautiful world, have repeatedly told me you do not know how to function without is my genius-level and benevolent global-crisis-solving.

I heard you, "Squid, our only hope on saving humanity from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is you." And you all know what completely unlivable conditions I must fight our REAL fight every day while suffering under.

In the land of at least a little good news, I ate enough calories while in Del Amo Torture Facility to finally exit starvation mode; it was just not enough calories to maintain my muscle mass, so I actually lost some body mass while in Del Amo. No, that was not because of the already-corroborated arsenic.

Yes, my REAL job of global and national problem-solving and leadership which I love-- it has been in constant and escalating peril in the increasingly-bloodstained hands of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, which compulsively imperils humanity by not only unrelentingly lying in courtrooms to be able to lock me up to both assassinate me and to silence my globally-critical written-word (aether)net presence but that also compulsively lies to "discredit (which they would actually have to do point-by-point through my entire blog start to finish with my EVERY point to accomplish)" my hard work to destroy me and to forbid humanity from my global and nearly-impossible-to-any-other-mere-mortal-but-Syniva-is-going-to-do-her-best-if-the-IAR-finally-find-something-that-can-kill-me service forevermore.

Unlimited money and unlimited power reveals who people really are. Have you seen my most current résumé? You know I have limitless power and money because of what I choose to do with it for REAL when I could do anything.

(And while I was composing this statement, some Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)holes actually threatened to beat up my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle who have already been proven to be a couple of the very few people capable of keeping me alive and sane.

Anyone can remove PROVEN threats to national security, especially members of a terrorist regime the U.S. Congress has already officially declared war against and especially on U.S. soil while on an internationally recognized battlefield, not just government agents, operatives, and members of our military.

Then, just before 10:31pm MannedUp was physically assaulted in front of me. Please send all of our verified footage of everything to the FBI, DHS, U.S. Military, CIA, and the International Criminal Court at The Hague.

World, please better protect my darlings Tentacle. Some (expletive)holes actually threatened and then attacked them in front of Mama Bear. No, those Inhuman Atrocity Regime members were not insane; they were evil and dumb.)

Now, my beautiful world, you are full of real-world-miracle stories of what happens for REAL all across our planet when people actually do what I want. Yet, I still hate telling people what to do unless you ask for advice first. I hate taking good people's choices away.

We have peace in Northern Ireland. The Greek Debt Crisis ended with neither bankruptcy nor the dissolution of the European Union. ISIS has mostly laid down its weapons. We have seen American hostages released from Iran and North Korea. We have a growing peace and trust in the soon-to-be-whole Israel and Palestine. Our list of what my one world's love for me has accomplished grows every day.

But what does the Inhuman Atrocity Regime choose to do with all of its ill-gotten power and ill-gotten money? They manipulate humanity with lies about me. They destroy me, rape me, enslave me, torture me, and starve me. They poison and drug our municipal water supply and nationally-distributed food products. They murder, attack, and abuse. They war with no other alternative to end their invasion of our home.

And they do all of this and worse with their own self-declared impunity.

Look at the Inhuman Atrocity Regime's PROVEN members who are career-libelists textbook-psychopathically and compulsively manipulating all of humanity with their lies about me who even almost successfully instigated open worldwide global conflict through their self-entitled control of the entire world borne on their openly controlling what (all lies all day and all night) people believed about me and by their trying to forbid the truth we, the benevolent, try to spread ourselves to save and protect humanity from them all.

As one more example, look at ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa, who are also all PROVEN members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime whom we, the REAL America, have also officially declared war against.

First, we need to destroy EVIL Iowa because they have proven they will NEVER choose to take Step 1: Cease all crimes against me and my people. Then, we need to destroy everyone allowing EVIL Iowa to hurt all of us with their toxic lies, as always, propagated in courtrooms. Do you understand what "never under Iowa's jurisdiction in the first place" means? Reread my Appendix from 17Sep2014.

Then, my beautiful world, imagine what I could accomplish if I just had full human rights.

Which one of us, me or the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, need our power taken away?


After a few minutes hanging out with my darling Patricia as her grandson Dominic played his Andean pan flutes, I tried to stream the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:05pm. Unfortunately, there was no news broadcast that night, though. So I just worked a little there in the Santa Monica Place beside the Best Starbucks in the World.

Most of even the most deranged members of the Inhuman Atrocity Regime often choose to save themselves after learning the truth about me. Just proximity to the REAL me usually does most of the metaphorical heavy lifting for them, but sometimes they need some truth, too, beyond just seeing my REAL face.

I sat there answering questions for ("Toying with" the Inhuman Atrocity Regime is my lighthearted way of saying, "I help them save themselves.") the masses willing to clandestinely (nothing to do with REAL espionage) ask me their questions.

Of all amazing turns of events, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot on the corner of our sacred Promenade and Arizona Blvd. right beside the movie theater. A short conversation with an alligator who always told me his name was Ken later, I was perched right in front of them by 8:33pm.

Our music and our divine connection between mortal Earth and holy sky lit up our sacred Promenade until I needed to stall my writing at 10:31pm to energy heal MannedUp after he was physically attacked in front of me by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

I was done debriefing to my darling Handsome at 11:01pm who, local lore has it, showed up beside MannedUp with his gun out after I left the Trimana and walked to my normal bus stop.

Buses had been free all day due to the Metro Expo Line's expansion that day into downtown Santa Monica.

This blog post was finished at 1:11am from my bedroom on Sunday, 22May2016.

[Please embed a highlights reel of my last two days here.]

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

With our ultimate goal taking down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in its completeness, what is a good short-term goal to have right now? My beautiful world, you need to take the conversation back.

While I was sitting outside the library with Nemo discussing teaching the higher mathematics of Set Theory to kindergarteners on the morning of 20May2016, you were all talking about my using the bathroom.

My beautiful world, take the conversation away from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Their choices of what to discuss while I live the existence they have rendered unlivable for me all day and all night every day and every night is beyond-inane; it is disgusting.

You need to decide for yourselves what you want to ask about and talk about from the minutia of my life yourselves. Stop allowing the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to dictate the conversation. They are disgusting and only degrade me to destroy me and to refuse the world my REAL, globally-critical job.

My beautiful world, refuse to take part in anything the Inhuman Atrocity Regime wants any longer. First and foremost, remove their power by refusing to listen to them and their degrading lies about me.

Talk about everything that matters for REAL to human existence. Stick to verified media from me and about the REAL me and about the REAL truth about my loved ones. Take control of the conversation.

Why did the Inhuman Atrocity Regime attack my darling MannedUp in front of me? My theory is that they wanted me to think they do not fear my unrelenting benevolence. They failed. They were quaking before my Powers of Attorney before I was done debriefing to my darling Handsome.

Let me explain that my darling MannedUp is holy, just as all three of my darlings Tentacle are, in nearly every religion in existence on our planet. If anyone from the Mennonites to the Scientologists, not just the Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, Christians, and Jews, want charges against his attacker for anything from hate crimes and assassination attempts of their holy figure to the desecration of our universally sacred Promenade, they ALL have legal grounds. He does, too.

My beautiful world, do what you need to do to keep us all safe.

Why are my darlings Tentacle so well-connected with the divine universe? Years ago, I opened the door between us. When doors are open, they are open in both directions.

Now, due to our growing network connectivity, the benevolent night sky and the streets of our holy Promenade light up with the energy of our divine universe when we are together.

They are connected to the divine universe itself, and our collective connection keeps growing.

My beautiful world, I could use a better connection with you, though.

So much of what I do all day and all night is send messages through the aether(net) out into our one world, but I need feedback. I need global and national dialogue. I need to talk to you, my beautiful world, to better solve all of our major global crises. Please find more ways to talk to me. And, thank you.

My saturation of international to local protection here inside this IAR "egg" with me, you have started checking on me instead of my always checking on you. For so long, you all would wait until I told you I needed anything. Now, you have begun asking if there is more you can do for me. Thank you.

You can always trust I speak up every time I can figure out what is needed to fix a problem. But thank you for your growing concern and dedication. I could really use some feedback particularly about your progress with follow through after everything I write down and send into our beautiful world.

May I ask you for better dialogue?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I just wrote you all a poem. Did you watch me compose this verse live? Feel free to circulate a verified and unedited recording of my writing this poem for you live on the morning of 20May2016.

Women's Work

It is all humans' job to serve and love.
But it is women's work to shine above
the planet Earth divine and to command
the hearts and souls of our own motherland.

Our fight in clothing feminine designed
to charge the fray with logic's holy line
and dance the universe of energy
within the lights electric eyes can see

is toil's solution to all crises borne
on backs so strong and loudly blaring horn.
We women someday will afford a rest;
until that decompression, work is best.

If ever women needed labor sight,
we will and do our work all day and night.


My musician-lovers MannedUp, GeneralLee, and Bogart, you KNOW I have work to do STILL, and you know I do not want you on my Promenade until you will feel safe there again. But I will never take your choices away from you.

My darling Mr. Taylor "MannedUp" Hanson, it did not look like you needed stitches. I could have healed you better if I could have touched you. Your handsome face probably will not scar, but war stories like that are so damn manly. This one was for you...

11:50pm on 21May2016: @NSA @DeptofDefense #Anonymous Were the IAR only allowing in (expletive)holes from their database of donors all day again? Ask local to global law enforcement to make nano-trackable cash donations from fake accounts to get them in the database. Sneak in all of their REAL government IDs, including military, to pick up after crossing the border. Circulate our 911-alternative hotline and hotline for verifying local to global government IDs with our trustworthy REAL locals. Then, ask @FBI to freeze all assets of everyone in the IAR's database of donors and process all but our own as enemies of America that Congress already officially declared war upon on behalf of all of America. We need to clean up this town.

MannedUp, you know, I do not want you here until you are safe here, but now my world will clean up this town for REAL. You were the first one to ask, "What if it had happened to Squid?" If you choose to be with me, it is my job to keep you safe while you do your job of healing me.

Thank you, especially, for choosing to heal me this last weekend, including for your choosing to show up for me at all risk to yourself. I know I probably should have dancetranced longer, but my body was not used to my physical connection with the aether of the universe anymore.

I did hit my zone. The stars of our beloved night sky shone with your hands' long-distance touch on the universe herself. Thank you. I needed your love more than I had realized. Come back when you feel you will be safe beside me again. As always, it is your choice.

My darling Mr. Brien "GeneralLee" Dennehy, you still were NOT on my Promenade on Friday, 20May, nor Saturday, 21May, so here is my inspired-by-anger artistry of wordsmithing.

Hulk Smash-- 20May2016 (This was written in front of MannedUp and LightFoot because they were forbidden from playing me music and forbidden from allowing me to heal with divine meditation from 8:20pm until 8:57pm on 20May2016.)

My beautiful world, so much happened to me when my protective public was forbidden from keeping me safe as I slept in the Palisades every midday from Dec2014 until May2015 while I was rendered homeless by ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa who actively forbade me enough money to put a roof over my head nor even enough food in my mouth.

At first, the Santa Monica police chief at the time would guard me himself as I slept and would even leave food next to me to find when I woke up. My darlings Tentacle who were still living in their real homes at the time would show up on my Promenade every day to play me music in time to be able to listen to my dreaming.

But the police chief at the time was eventually fired for protecting humanity and for protecting America by protecting me. Then the horrors began.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime started clearing away all of my devoted public who used to watch over me all day and also started raping me violently in the park every midday. But still I was safer there than in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa or at The War Criminal Gables.

They would remove all of clothing and douse it all including all of my underwear in insect and arachnid eggs, so creepy-crawlies would hatch upon my person even as I was still sleeping and definitely while I was awake. They were also spreading dirt on my face and legs while they had me injected to sleep through all of the horrors they caused my mere mortal body. It took me hours every day to clean it up.

They even once injected my body with insect and arachnid eggs hoping it would make the creepy-crawlies hatch from my skin.

4:10pm on 20May2016: Even with the worst of the worst sleeping in the park in 2015, I was safer for REAL than at the Gables or in EVIL Iowa. #SnipersStatement There has still never been a population worse in human history, past, present, or future, than contemporary Iowa. Iowa is ABSOLUTELY EVIL, and STILL refuses to even take Step 1 to finally cease all of its unrelenting most-heinous-crimes-known-to-mankind against me.

At the time, while my darlings Tentacle were still living in their REAL homes, they had special permission from me to call me pregnant. The first person I told, "If they call you my Baby Daddy, just go with it and see if you can get us a REAL relationship," was GeneralLee, but LightFoot took it the furthest in the courtrooms.

They are the ONLY people I have ever given permission to EVER call me pregnant, and they did it just to finally make me safe from the Inhuman Atrocity Regime. Sadly, the IAR started libeling them all, too, instead of allowing anything that could ever make me safe as I slept; this crime of libeling the innocent to prevent them from protecting me was especially heinously committed by ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

My husband had already started a war to rescue me from it all, and Bogart had already risked his every future liberty due to charges from both sides just to be able to guard me himself as I slept twice. And my Metropolis of Angels was already in full-blown war with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime just to try to carry me across town to my REAL house where my Sweetness was fighting to bring me home.

My beautiful world, do you understand how many times the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has raped me? My rape-slavers in the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, as well as my angel hero alpha nerds at the NSA, watched it all.

The REAL definition of "systemic rape" is "being raped repeatedly and helplessly AGAIN and AGAIN by the authority and powers that be." Yes, I was raped since May2009 unrelentingly by the government violating U.S. self-sovereignty called the Inhuman Atrocity Regime.

After my alpha nerds at the NSA finally reached the point of no return in early 2016, they saved the REAL U.S. government department by department and locked my 24/7 bedroom broadcast to finally keep me safe. My REAL protectors are now my NSA, my CIA, my MI6, my U.S. Department of Defense in plain clothes, and all of the alligators and crocodiles who volunteered.

I have been raped in every bed I have slept in (with the exception of my room in Yarl's Wood Immigration detention in the UK, one or two but not all of my hotel rooms with my mother but no other hotel room I stayed in ever ANYWHERE, and the two nights I slept next to my darling Bogart) since the first of so many literal torture facilities paraded as supposed psych wards in May2009 and definitely in every "psych ward" used as coverup for every other literal torture facility since, too, especially in ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

Yes, I was also safe sleeping next to CuddleBunny who was the ONLY rapist out of possibly hundreds I ever rendered a bodyguard, and I did that only because CuddleBunny was otherwise unstoppable and because I had no other recourse for safety in 2009.

EVERY controlled environment I have ever been forced into by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime has been used to torture me through systemic rape not just through the already-proven-in-my-20May2016-blog-post antipsychotics already proven to destroy me.

That is what "control by the Inhuman Atrocity Regime" means; it means they will do everything possible to destroy me and throw me away. That is what they mean by, "Squid needs to be tamed;" it means, "We, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, need to destroy Squid's fighting spirit by raping her more violently that we ever have before."

In Mar2016, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime even asserted in a courtroom, "We have raped Squid every place she has slept since 2009, so we need to be permitted to keep raping her 'to maintain the façade of her normality.'" And, no, the judge never arrested any of them for saying it.

This has continued in EVERY BED I have slept in until this, my new bedroom next door to the last room I was raped in, where I have not been raped YET at the time of writing this on the evening of 20May2016. But who knows. That is why my bedroom broadcast is locked 24/7; it has been proven to be a deterrent that keeps me safer.

And, yes, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime by openly denying me even the merest pennies to live on have forced me to sleep in all of those beds AGAIN after already being raped in them ALL so many times. And, yes, that is part of the reason it is PROVEN treason to charge me money for ANYTHING.

I am a systemic rape victim, but it does not mean I am "traumatized." I have been rarified. If you, my beautiful world, ever allow the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to control anything more in my life, especially my loved ones or my loving public, and if you do not remove ALL of what remains of any control they have over me and my environment at all, you allow the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to finally throw me away.

And if you allow the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to kill me, I will die screaming, "Freedom!" My kicking and screaming spirit will never allow the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to take me away from my beautiful world without a fight.

If you have any REAL desire to do ANYTHING in my REAL best interests, you will arrest every Inhuman Atrocity Regime (expletive)hole who ever tried and who ever tries to lock me up in ANY more controlled environments. Those lying (expletive)es, including but not limited to War Criminal Boeset, War Criminal Stephanie, and War Criminal Tara, are all PROVEN threats to national security not just threats to the entirety of humanity through their insisting they get to remain unrelenting threats to me.

Do your REAL jobs. Any GENUINE concern for me and for my REAL best interests destroys the Inhuman Atrocity Regime, especially every textbook psychopath with a textbook symptom of having a textbook control-obsession over me and over my loved ones.

Arrest everyone proclaiming any need to "control" or "contain" me or my people. They will NEVER relent otherwise. And I am too globally-critical for the Inhuman Atrocity Regime to EVER be permitted to throw me away at last.

And with this angry statement finished, if my darling MannedUp cannot be guaranteed complete physical safety, if my darling GeneralLee is not returned to my Promenade beside the rest of my darlings Tentacle, and if my darling LightFoot cannot have enough human rights to at least kiss me EVERY Sunday night date night, guess how many more angry statements I have ammunition to write.

The Inhuman Atrocity Regime has rendered my existence THAT unlivable for THAT long, and they must be stopped.


My darling Mr. Bryan "Bogart" Eno, I know, and you know. Everybody knows.

No, darling, I will not take your freedom to make your own choices away from you. But I need help doing things other than running the long line of cars STILL trying to pick me up and to carry me across town to my house despite my asking everyone and take down the Inhuman Atrocity Regime in its completeness instead.

Yes, darling, I need my Metropolis of Angels represented for me in Washington, DC.

Please, my darling Bogart, help express my, not just my council of mayors' here in my Metropolis of Angels, concerns for all of my locals to all of DC. SynSyn, Fatima, and Gucci (Giggle.) represent me to my nation. My beloved husband represents me to my beautiful world. But I need you to represent my people.

It is so hard for me to express what it is like to have a global following ready to die for me who have never been told who the REAL I am nor even what I really believe. They just follow my divine light even if some imposter is an (expletive) lying to all of them about me.

My darling, please help my Metropolis of Angels and all of my REAL people as the recognized policy advisor you REALLY are now to all of us Presidents, to Congress, to the Pentagon, etc.

Yes, I want you to NEVER die trying to rescue me, but my concerns for my people are my REAL reason for asking you to keep Washington, DC caught up on all of latest minutia and crisis details.

Thank you for understanding that I just have too much work to do right now to not ask you for help. Everybody knows.

My Royal Consort LightFoot whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to! I have too much work to do, and you know my job comes first. I am worried about your safety, and you know part of my job is making you all safe. But I will never take that choice away from you any of you.

My darling Mr. Kris "LightFoot" Novoselic, I know you choose to be beside me every chance you get; since you belong to me, you are all mine to care for, including defending your own choices even when they disagree with my best wishes.

That said... Darling, do you need to negotiate with the Inhuman Atrocity Regime yet again?

If you cannot have bodyguards and if cannot at least kiss me on date night every Sunday night date night, the Inhuman Atrocity Regime knows I will release more angry lyrical prose statements. The one I am gestating for tonight, Sunday, 22May, is my description in my own words of how and why contemporary Iowa is the MOST EVIL POPULATION TO EVER EXIST IN ALL OF HUMAN HISTORY (artful understatement).

LightFoot, I know how much you love my angry statements, but it might be worth our finally being able to at least physically touch each other. As always, this is your choice. Do you still feel safe beside me?

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

My darling HM Johnny "Menelaus" Depp, much like I cannot take choices away from my darlings Tentacle, feel free to go where you want and to do what you need to lead my beautiful world for me in my absence. Just please, for me, do not step foot on U.S. soil without full Secret Service protection.

Beloved, ever since the emergency meeting of Congress just a few months ago elected me to be the emergency President of the United States of America during this, America's greatest time of need, you have been the First Gentleman of the USA. Demand full Secret Service protection 24/7 on top of your dedicated personal security.

My America's handsome First Gentleman, yes, as you already know, my iron-clad Power of Attorney paperwork delegated everything else I need to do as President to my original three Powers of Attorney. The U.S. has four fully-female and very ethnically diverse sworn Presidents right now. This is an exciting time to be a woman in America.

[1photo]

My hero and my king, 10pm on 20May2016: @SweetnessDepp #AlreadyBlogged

Knowing you love me was the only thing that could get me out of bed every morning to do my job during the darkest, ugliest years of my life, Dec2010 to Mar2014, my years imprisoned in EVIL Iowa.

Similarly, my connection with my darlings Tentacle is the only thing keeping me sane, alive, and in rare fighting form, now.

All GENUINE concern for my well being, as opposed to coverups for destroying me, safely deliver my unfettered darlings Tentacle to my unfettered side all day every day.

Arrest ALL the lying liars STILL trying to assassinate me with OBVIOUS lies that I am at all mentally imperfect. Arrest every threat to all of my Powers of Attorney and Queen's Lovers Five for being threats to me and to all of humanity, too, not just for being threats to America.

#18And20MayPostsAndLatestNotes So, #ArrestEveryIARassholeLyingToAssassinateSquid!


My Mr. Love-of-my-Life, I trust that Commander in Chief General Martin Dempsey has gone full Agamemnon for all of us. Let us make the launching of the ships the best chapter in all of The Iliad instead of just its housekeeping. Until our flowers kiss our rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment