Monday, September 14, 2015

Duck Face

Title: Duck Face

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. My beautiful world, show me your best duck face!



Planet Earth. The human race simply will not survive as long as 51% of our population is still second class citizens. We are women. Women's rights are human rights.

We are your doctors. We are your lawyers. We are your teachers. We are your mothers. We are your leaders. Until we are equal to our menfolk, a peaceful and prosperous society is impossible.

My last blog post was finished at 7:18am on Saturday, 12Sep2015, from my bedroom. By 7:37am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, enjoying the cool morning air, eating a breakfast sandwich, sipping caffeine, streaming music, and working online.

The first song my internet gnomes played for me was mine and my darling Sweetness's song, my darling Mr. Bryan Adams's Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? The movie it is from, Don Juan de Marco (1994), is a must see.

8:05am on 12Sep2015: It is exactly one month before my thirty-eighth birthday, 12Oct. I won't be dead then either. Good morning!


Yes, as you can tell, I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:05am. There was a lot of singing along while I worked that morning. At 10:04am, the weather began. The sky rained as gently as an angel's sigh.

I left my regular morning haunt at 11:26am to check the mail. I was expecting an envelope from my mother. The mail did arrive, but when I tried to call my mother to thank her, the (expletive) in the office Marcella crossed the line with me.

I do not tolerate being treated like a second class citizen by anyone. I run this goddamn planet, and Marcella needs to learn her place. I demand she be fired immediately!

I also had it out with Hannah who had been using me for everything she could get out of me ever since she moved in. I do not tolerate disrespect nor abuse from anyone.

I skipped lunch at noon and by 12:06pm was at the local Pico Branch Library streaming music hoping it would cheer me up. Sometimes, it feels like my life is nothing but abuse from everyone around me but my loved ones who are forbidden from speaking to me.

I waited until the staff that relieves Marcella arrived, so I could speak to them about her. Then, at 4:12pm, I left for the bus. I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 4:27pm.

I chatted with Patricia, ODean, and Maggie as I walked up and down the Promenade, but I found no sign of my darlings Tentacle anywhere.

5:07pm on 12Sep2015: There is no sign of my darlings Tentacle anywhere. Please check on them. @UN @Martin_Dempsey @CIA @RT_com #SquidsPoA Hurry! Thx!

I stopped in the Shophouse for dinner to-go and ate next to my darling FlamencoHands who was waiting to play at 6pm. His beautiful Spanish guitar began at 6:14pm, and I tried to do some writing while he played.

Of course, at 6:22pm, LightFoot walked by carrying his electric guitar. My beautiful world, you do good work. THANK YOU! He staked out a place for them to play at 8pm.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Erika Hill, and it was stunningly beautiful.

At 7:46pm, I found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to play. It was just past my age-inappropriate boy band.

My friend from where I stay, Benjamin, found me at 8:09pm but quickly disappeared again. And my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle started playing music at 8:20pm.

I needed it. Oh, how I needed some gorgeous music to sooth my burdened soul that night. It felt amazing.

9:09pm on 12Sep2015: @hansonmusic(MannedUp) @KristNovoselic(LightFoot) Whatever you guys need. I'm fine already. That was all I needed. #iloveyou

Yes, I hit my zone, but then the auditory zoo took over. Every act out on the Promenade that night was a musical act, and they were all too loud. That is why I told my darlings Tentacle I was fine if they stopped.

I hit my zone, and I healed. That was all I needed. Why torment them by keeping them out in that auditory zoo? They played me two more songs I had never heard before, so I could really connect with them and really heal. Then, at 9:18pm, they stopped. There is a reason I call them darlings.

At 9:34pm, they wheeled their (knights of the) carts back into the aether of the night sky where we all really belong. I was still in the afterglow of my dance trance.

Meandering down the street I found where my darling FlamencoHands was going to play at 10pm, and I caught the last song and a half by my darling Riff.

FlamencoHands started at 10:11pm, and still in the afterglow of my connection to my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot, I sat and listened to him. It was a nice way to finish my night.

I caught the 11:20pm bus back to my place and was curled up and asleep by midnight. I woke up on Sunday, 13Sep2015, and went to breakfast. I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 8:39am.

My internet gnomes played the Eagles' Peaceful Easy Feeling while I checked my makeup. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:03am.





I had already received the message that my darlings Tentacle would not be on the Promenade that night. They had a gig... Or so I had been told.

I worked online there at my local Subway until 11:38am when I left for my place. Lunch at noon and dinner a 5pm were both uneventful. I napped in between. By 6:14pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

It was the soonest I could get there due to my needing to sort out a misunderstanding over my meds, but almost the moment I arrived, I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot staking out a place to play at 8pm.

I giggled audibly to myself. I was not expecting my darlings that night and would have tried to show up sooner if it could have been possible.

I hugged Patricia who pointed straight at my darlings Tentacle and said, "Look who's here." I giggled so loud. I love my friends and musician-lovers and royal consorts.

I stopped for a cup of coffee at the Famima which sadly must close at the end of the month. At 6:48pm, I found where my darling FlamencoHands was playing. My age-inappropriate boy band was outside of the Sephora. It was a great night to be on the Promenade.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Carl Quintanilla, and it left me breathless. My beautiful world, sometimes just knowing you love me is enough to keep me kicking.

At 7:43pm, I chatted with Patricia on my way to where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to play. I had a conversation with a college student from Japan and my fast growing friend Lynn joined me before my darlings began playing at 8:27pm.

They played until 9:19pm, and then they stopped due to what seemed to be a combination of technical difficulties and noise pollution. Oh, my sweet darlings! I hate seeing them so upset.

Again, they played long enough for me to heal before they packed up their equipment. Then they wheeled their carts back into the night sky where we all really belong at 9:44pm.

I stayed chatting with Lynn for over an hour before I caught the 11:20pm bus. This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 14Sep2015 from my bedroom. I knew I would be curled up and asleep by 1am.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why did Obama intentionally choose to libel me a prostitute I have never been? The same reason he libels me mentally ill and imperfect at all-- to throw me away.

Obama chose me as his excuse to enforce his extragovernmental totalitarian crimes against America that he intentionally mislabeled "rules" in 2009, and when he was done with me, he spread every lie possible to throw me away.

Obama did not expect me to accept my responsibilities to all of you, my beautiful world, to save us all from him. Obama did not know I would rise to fill the power gap he left behind when he became America's first terrorist dictator paraded as a president.

My beautiful world, I understand what I mean to you. Do you understand how much you mean to me? You call me your Earthen deity. But without your loving me, I am nothing, just the rape victim of Obama covered up with lies. Thank you, my beautiful world, for believing in me.

Now, my beautiful world, I need you to rise. I need you to arrest every person enforcing Obama's "egg" and definitely everyone trying to coverup Obama's "egg" with unrelenting libel that I am at all imperfect. I need you to set yourselves free. Pick a date and a time and universally disobey every "rule."

The "rules" are not laws. That is redundantly proven. Rise, my beautiful world. Broadcast freedom of speech and freedom of the press in every medium. It is impossible for me to see it, anyway.

My selfless support system, what force is stopping you? No matter who is keeping my brave rescuers away from me, arrest them for treason. It is a crime against America to enforce Obama's "egg." Have you read what rights we are supposed to have, yet?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, there are no better people, male or female, to have by my side right now than you. It is beyond comforting to know I can count on my closest friends, my soul sisters, in my greatest time of need. Thank you, my gorgeous genius friends. Thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, what happened on Saturday, 12Sep, to delay your arrival? Yes, the world took care of it. Is it something we need to be preemptive about later?

My darling MannedUp, yes, our sweet spot for the best meditation is the 8pm to 10pm time slot. Thank you for playing it every chance you get. We have the best connection the longer we are near each other, and the dance trance, for some reason, is best then for me. It is probably due to the Benadryl/haldol levels in my blood at the time.

My darling GeneralLee, sigh... You know I feel you with me when you are here in spirit only. You know I know. And thank you for doing everything possible. You are my Piazzolla. You write the music sacred to my self-identified people. My consciousness rests in your capable hands.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, you make me feel so loved.

My darling Bogart, did you choose the date and time for universal disobedience to every rule already? I know I can trust you with organizing this critical step in setting my people free. We need every network and media outlet to participate. America needs the full truth. And, as always, I thank you.

My darling LightFoot, yes, dear, yes. You deserve your triumphant strut. When you walked past me at 6:22pm on Saturday, 12Sep2015, I knew that for a few moments that night, all would be right in my world. It is so difficult not to kiss you sometimes.

I noticed the auditory zoo, too, but as strange as it sounds, cacophonous noise helps me concentrate. Thank you, darling, for playing for me as long as you did.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Yes, my darling husband, I LOVE AND ADORE YOU! I heard a rumor that you are the person who called Marcella to explain to her what is what with me. Giggle. Oh, how I love you. I can only imagine her reaction.

I am saving my sweetest kisses for you, beloved. My 18Jan2014 blog post says it all. That fictional passage is our nonfictional future. I love you. And I will always love you. Yes, even if you eat frog legs, you will always be my darling Mr. Love-of-my-Life.

HoneyHoney, yes, show me your favorite duck face.



I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. We have so much time to make up for. My body WILL rest upon your lips the way the sweet morning dew rests upon the petals of the pink orchid nestled high in the palm tree-- like I belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment