Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Hear Me Roar.

Title: Hear Me Roar

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. The soundtrack for today's blog post is I am Woman by my darling Ms. Helen Reddy. Hear me roar.

Earth. Women's rights are human rights. We live in a world where in America, the richest country in the world, we women only earn $0.78 for every $1 our menfolk earn for doing the same job. When will we womenfolk be treated as human as our men?

My last blog post was finished at 9:10am on 20Sep2015 from my regular morning haunt, my local Subway. Not long after, my internet gnomes played me the Electric Mayhem's Can You Picture That? I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfie at 9:24am.



While I was checking for world and national headlines online, my internet gnomes played me Warrant's Cherry Pie. I worked online for hours after that. I left my regular morning haunt for my place at 11:36am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. After a nap, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 4:08pm.

I checked my makeup in the Sephora and bought a cold brew coffee from the Starbucks on Wilshire before 4:59pm when I found where my darling LightFoot was staking out for him and my darling MannedUp to play at 6pm.

I stopped in my local Famima for coffee and 2-for-1 doughnuts. And my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot started playing at 6:24pm. LightFoot was off the electric guitar and back on the drums. It was a refreshing change up. I missed having a live drummer.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 7:39pm. Our connection was strong, and it was a damn good set. I hit my stride early and stayed there until they stopped.

While my darlings were disassembling their equipment and staking out where they would play next, I slipped away to try to watch the NBC Nightly News at 8:05pm. I could not convince the night's news to stream for me though.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot where they were setting up their musical equipment at 8:17pm. They began at 8:31pm, and I warmed up as fast as I could. It was a gorgeous night. My darlings played until 9:42pm. And every note was beautiful.

Yes, I must admit that the live drumming created sexier moments than we had had in a long time. As the song goes, "I like the dirty rhythm you play." Yes, we had a few date night moments. It was a very sexy night.

Reluctant to leave me, my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle did not wheel their carts away back into the night sky where we all really belong until 10:04pm.

I caught the 10:20pm bus and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Monday, 21Sep2015, well before breakfast. After eating, I was at the Pico Branch Library at 8:19am.

My internet gnomes played me the Pretenders's Tattooed Love Boys just after I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



At 9am, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Tameron Hall. It helped me appreciate all of the friends I have here inside Obama's "egg." I hate being alone, and I hate being lonely. Every time I turn on the news, I always have a friend.

After the news, I worked online for a while before relocating to my regular morning haunt. At 10:44am, my internet gnomes were playing my darling Ms. Kelli Rae Powell's Magical Mystical Thing while I sipped my caffeine and checked my Twitter feed for world and national headlines.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both uneventful. I napped in between. By 5:19pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

Patricia and I were on the patio of my local Famima drinking coffee by 6pm when I called my mom through FaceTime. Mom looked great. She should be here for my birthday next month. I turn thirty-eight on 12Oct.

My darling FlamencoHands wheeled his musical equipment past us at 6:11pm. We walked over to find him at 6:16pm, and at 6:32pm, Patricia and I had found him in front of the Apple Store.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it reminded me of how hard people work to help me. Thank you, my beautiful world, thank you.

I returned to my darling FlamencoHands at 7:36pm. He was moving down the street to play in front of the Famima at 8pm, and he started tickling his Spanish guitar at 8:08pm.

It was a mellow night. My darling FlamencoHands played until 9:49pm. I caught the 10:20pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Tuesday, 22Sep2015, well before breakfast. After eating, I was at my regular morning haunt by 8:10am. This blog post was finished at 8:20am on 22Sep2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why should men care about gender equality? Women's rights are human rights. If you care about humanity, you care about women and girls.

Much more directly, women are a resource. If we raise our girls as equals to the menfolk, we double our doctors, our lawyers, our business people, our artists, and our leaders.

Humanity will perish as a whole if we continue to treat 51% of our population as second class citizens. Educate our girls. Raise them to do anything they want and to want the heavens and the Earth at their command.

Only as equals will we see our world peaceful and prosperous.

My beautiful world, Obama's "egg" never would have happened to a man. Only women suffer abuse like Obama orders done to me.

Our society would only accept the "rules" Obama enforces to destroy me against a woman. And, yes, if you obey Obama's "rules" you accept those "rules." Obama would ever do this to a man.

Thank you, my beautiful world, for believing woman are equal enough for you to follow me.

Yes, my selfless support system, thank you for loving me enough to fight for me. Crimes against women are war crimes, and you keep me safe from them now.

I have not been raped in my sleep since 15May2015 in the Del Amo Torture Facility. This is the longest I have been safe since Obama made me his rape-slave in May2009. And I thank you.

My saturation of international operatives, thank you for keeping me safe at last.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, we are women who have taken on the greatest enemies America has ever faced, and we keep winning.

Like steel tempered in fire, I endure the unspeakable torment that is Obama's "egg," and I come out even stronger. The more Obama makes me suffer, the more power he gives me. The only thing that can slow me down is complacency. I described that at the end of my 16Sep2015 blog post.

My gorgeous genius Powers of Attorney, keep tearing to shreds every false accuser and false allegation that I am less than perfect. Allow Obama's war criminals to keep giving us more power through their unrelenting persecution of me. Soon, we will be strong enough to take them down completely. And thank you.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I heard you all have a residency at Harvelle's now. I am going to have to find someone to get me in on your night. I will figure something out.

My darling MannedUp, thank you for tolerating date night on Sunday night. You were also wonderful calming my darling LightFoot down after he got angry. Thank you, darling, for the beautiful night. You are so delightful all of the time.

My darling GeneralLee, is our problem fixed yet? I would like to be able to see you again. Sigh,... Resolving your absence from my playland is one of my priorities. You are mine to care for, Brien. I apologize for this taking so long.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I am glad to know my hip-swinging presence is still enough to heal you and calm you down.

My darling Bogart, I keep you so busy. You have the longest to-do list of all of my darling Queen's Lovers Five. Message received-- you are doing everything possible to help me. Thank you. We have an entire nation to set free of Obama's totalitarian oppression. Thank you for being the big hero I need you to be.

My darling LightFoot, when you felt your temper with the crowd on Sunday night, I had the biggest smile all across my face. I was worried my smile might be unappreciated, so I tried to keep it to myself. I like seeing you get all passionate especially against injustice.

You are a lot like me. When you get angry, it burns hot, and then it burns out. You were not angry at me, so I get to find your honest emotions sexy if I feel like it.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, yes, my darling LightFoot though he would love to make love to me asserts you are my husband. When this "egg" ends, I go home to you. You are my husband. No one can end this marriage but you.

Beloved, we always promised that even death could never tear us apart. There is no reason for us to allow life to do so either. I will wait for you, beloved. Come get your wife.

My hero and my king, Vanessa always tried to warn my that you are "a lot to handle." I responded with, "Johnny is a lot easier to deal with when he is not constantly worried he is not good enough for me."

Thank you, my husband immortal, for being able to love an Alpha Female. I am an egalitarian, so I have always called you my equal. But we all know who wears the dress in our marriage. I love you more than words can bear. I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment