Wednesday, September 30, 2015

We Need to Press Criminal Charges.

Title: We Need to Press Criminal Charges.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. It is time to press criminal charges, my beautiful world. If the U.S. Department of Justice refuses to save America from Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy, then the world must. Please, International Criminal Court, America needs your justice.

USA. Why is there no justice in America? This woman needs and deserves justice.

Do you have any idea how it feels to suffer the greatest atrocities one human can inflict on another and then have the government not care about you so much they let the perpetrators go free to keep committing their crimes?

I know that feeling. Please find this woman's rapist and convict him. Let this woman heal.

My last blog post was finished at 12:30am on 28Sep2015 from my bedroom. I slept all morning and woke up for breakfast. After eating, I was at the Pico Branch Library by 8:48am sipping coffee.

My internet gnomes played me my darling Mr. Carlos Santana's Dance, Sister, Dance while I checked my makeup. I tweeted my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:05am.



I streamed the previous night's broadcast of the NBC Nightly News online at 9:08am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was magical. Sometimes, I just need a friend to tell me he listens to me.

I worked online writing and searching for world and national news until 11:31am when I returned to my place to collect my mail. My mother mailed me something that was supposed to arrive that day. The mail had not arrived yet.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I waited for the mail until 3:26pm when it was finally delivered. And, yes, my mail from my mother arrived.

I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 3:39pm. I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup before perching at my local Steak'N'Shake at 4:09pm for an early dinner.



Is that not the swankiest Steak'N'Shake you have ever seen? My local Steak'N'Shake has such stellar customer service. It is a luxury for me to eat there, but they are cheaper than McDonald's and so much nicer.

At 5:23pm, I perched on a park bench near my darling Mr. Andrew Dorsey as he strummed and sang. I did some writing. It was good early evening.

I was perched next to Maggie for gossip time by 6:18pm on a park bench down the street. And at 7:03pm, I bought a cup of coffee at the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf with the always spectacular customer service, the one right on the Promenade. I sat on the patio and streamed the news.

Yes, at 7:15pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it shone like the previous night's super moon.

After an errand to buy new deodorant at my local Von's, I was on the 8:35pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Tuesday, 29Sep2015, by 7:14am. I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 7:33am. I ordered a breakfast sandwich and started working online.

My internet gnomes played me my darling late Warren Zevon's Werewolves of London while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my 8:06am until 8:50am on the morning of 29Sep2015. We shall entitle it, "The gift of the Holy Spirit includes speaking in tongues." And thank you!

At 9:27am, I walked back inside my regular morning haunt for a cookie. Their customer service is always spectacular. I worked online, streamed music, ate breakfast, sipped caffeine, and searched for world and national headlines there at my local Subway for hours. I left at 11:03am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I napped in between. By 5:21pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I bought a cup of coffee from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. It was National Coffee Day after all. And at 5:58pm, I was perched next to my darling Mr. Nathan Ray who was about to sing.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening at 7:30pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it crackled with warmth like a vinyl record.

At 8:06pm, I found my darling TambourineKicker setting up his equipment outside of the Just-Redeemed Starbucks. "Kevin" showed up at 8:25pm. It was a melodic night.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my evening of 29Sep2015 beginning at 8:25pm and ending at 8:50pm.

Red started playing where my darling TambourineKicker used to be at 10:04pm. I sat and listened to Red before hugging TambourineKicker good night. I ran an errand at my local Von's before catching the 11:15pm bus back to my place.

This blog post was finished at 12:30am on 30Sep2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the proper usage for the phrase "No worries."? The phrase "No worries," is to be used after someone says to you "I'm sorry," for something that did not bother nor offend you.

"No worries," can also be used in replace of "You're welcome," after a "Thank you," if you feel like you should not take credit for what they were thanking you for. I hope that clears that up.

My beautiful world, we need to arrest every war criminal for enforcing Obama's false reality that he calls an "egg" built on his open crimes against America that he intentionally mislabeled "rules."

The mass delusions that Obama's "egg" is built on already caused mental health genocide in America. We need ACTUAL REALITY not Obama's FALSE REALITY propagated to save America.

I have survived so far inside Obama's "egg," but the rest of the world does not have minds as strong as mine. We need every enforcer of Obama's "egg" of lies and torture and every propagator of the lies Obama's "egg" is built on arrested.

My beautiful world, please reread my epic Sep2015 blogging from oldest to newest. They are my 02Sep, 04Sep, 06Sep, 08Sep, 10Sep, 12Sep, 14Sep, 16Sep, 18Sep, 20Sep, 22Sep, 24Sep, 26Sep, 28Sep, and this 30Sep2015 blog post.

Please press every criminal charge possible, my beautiful world. Our charges need to be international. America is too corrupt to save itself. There is no justice in the Department of Justice-- they are too busy persecuting us, the innocent, to arrest the guilty.

My selfless support system, please help the United Nations' investigation into Obama's "egg" with identifying all parties guilty of enforcing Obama's false reality. Please, especially the CIA, offer the UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon a briefing on all guilty parties. We need this "egg" demolished.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are we on the offensive yet? Are we arresting everyone who ever lied to enslave and torture me? Thank you, my genius friends. You are the biggest heroes in my support system.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, now we begin the long wait before I can see you again. I hate when we are apart.

My darling MannedUp, how often do you guys write new covers and new music? I heard you taking requests for future hits the other night. I like seeing you happy and social on my Promenade. I feel so much better when I see you all enjoying yourselves while playing me our music. Thank you for smiling.

My darling GeneralLee, I cannot wait for when you come back. Giggle. You are the best birthday gift I could have asked for. I turn thirty-eight years old on 12Oct, and the very next night, I will see you. Giggle. You make me so very happy.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, how are my heroes?

My darling Bogart, thank you for organizing universal disobedience to all of Obama's "rules." Thank you for setting my people free. If I can never see the television nor hear the radio, etc. anyway... Who is Obama lying to-- me or America-- all just to keep himself in power?

As soon as we return the freedom of the press to all of America everything will get better. We have every news reporter on our side itching to tell the whole truth to those suffering under Obama's genocide. Thank you, Bryan, for making that possible.

As for you, my darling LightFoot, I take it the government gave you a lot of money in return for your suffering but made no changes to their war criminal terrorist behavior. I will see what I can do.

We need criminal charges filed, darling. We need everyone keeping us apart arrested for human rights abuses. That will create actual progress.

Even if the only place you can get arrest warrants is the United Nations' International Criminal Court for their crimes against their own people because the Department of Justice is too grossly negligent, the U.S. Marshals will still pick them up. It is worth trying.

By keeping us apart, Obama's war criminal terrorist conspiracy is breaking its own rules to be able to enforce Obama's rape-slavery of me including life in abject poverty, Obama's mental health genocide in the public, Obama's social unrest, Obama's human rights abuses against America (Reread the First Amendment.), and Obama's war.

You are a giant among men for everything you do, darling. Try criminal charges against everyone you can identify. Call my Powers of Attorney if you need any help with this. I love you, too. You already have the civil court win against them.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, arrest everything and everyone keeping us apart. It is time we showed our teeth, my handsome husband. Turn in everyone you can identify as part of the problem. Ask the ICC for the arrest warrants, and send the U.S. Marshals to pick them all up.

Beloved, we are the innocents in all of this. You were even framed for murdering me, a woman who has obviously never died, to propagate Obama's obvious delusions thereby causing major mental health damage to the entire world.

Go out and arrest them all!

My hero and my king, we are the innocent heroes on the white chargers delving into the legal fray with our standards waving high. Nothing can sully us. No matter how much mud they sling, they only compulsively commit the same always-fail crimes, and we keep coming up smelling like roses.

Beloved, go arrest them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment