Wednesday, September 2, 2015

We Rise.

Title: We Rise.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. We will rise. And we will bring this nation with us. We will bring our Earth into the Heavens. This is our world, and we will define it as we please. Stand in our way with oppression and rules, and you will be crushed under the the red stiletto boot of destiny. We will rise. Yes, we will rise.

My last blog post was finished at 8:02am on 31Aug2015 from my bedroom. By 8:24am, I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, with a breakfast sandwich and a cup of caffeine.

The first song my internet gnomes played for me was Beyoncé's Run the World (Girls). I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:55am.



I sang along from 9:09am until 9:47am. My regular morning haunt was packed with business while I sat on the patio working. Eventually, I left at 10:11am for where I stay. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful.

Please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my "meeting" that afternoon with the condescending bitch who pretended I need a psychologist.

I was on a bus to the Santa Monica Third Street Promenade at 1:18pm. I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup and the Famima for a cup of coffee before gossiping with Maggie a little.

At 2:03pm, I started shopping around for the right outfit to show off my trim midriff. By 3:16pm, I had found and purchased what I hoped was the right outfit at the H & M.

I tried it on, and it made me look a little younger than I hoped to look. I figured I could fix that by accessorizing the outfit properly. I had already been looking for the right outfit for weeks.

There was some listening to music and some gossiping with Maggie before I bought a turkey and pesto wrap with lettuce, tomato, and dried cranberries from my local Famima at 5:03pm.

Just after 6pm, I received a push notice that Terrorist Dictator Obama was going to address a climate change conference, so I made sure I addressed him as he spoke. I believe we should title the verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of the joint address, "Say my name."

6:27pm on 31Aug2015: @NBCNightlyNews You can use my address of #TerroristDictatorAssholeObama in any form and method you want. #LOVE

I chatted with Patricia a little bit before streaming the NBC Nightly News online at 7:15pm. My darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my nightly cyberhug, and it was glorious.

By 7:52pm, I was on the patio of my local Famima chatting with Patricia over coffee. Then, I caught the 8:20pm Santa Monica Big Blue Bus 7- Pico Blvd.

ODean sings at 10pm on Monday nights at karaoke night at the Liquid Kitty on Pico between Barrington and Bundy; I finally decided to see him. At 8:46pm, I was sitting at the bar sipping my bourbon neat.

The darlings left of me delighted me with conversation. I love a good conversation. After hugging ODean, one of them even walked me to my place. I was curled up and asleep (always alone) by midnight.

I woke up on Tuesday, 01Sep2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. After eating, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 8:28am. My internet gnomes played me the Foo Fighters' Best of You while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I had a lot of writing to do, and I sang along while looking for world and national news online at 9:14am. I left my regular morning haunt for my place at 10:34am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a nap before chatting with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm. At 5:18pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

Please check my Twitter activity for that early evening on 01Sep. We almost had a real-time espionage thriller, but War Criminal and Admitted Rapist Wes got chicken(expletive) and ran away.

I was on the patio of my Famima at 5:53pm chatting with Patricia. At 6:19pm, I walked to the Sephora to check my makeup. There were not many musicians out and about that early evening, but the violinist was truly inspired that day.

I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm, but I had too many technical difficulties. I told my darling Mr. Lester Holt I would watch it the following morning at 9am.

By 7:33pm, I was hanging out with Patricia again. We sat down and listened to my darling Pinchas(Daniel) together until she left at 8:52pm. He was playing outside of the Famima, and I made a few trips inside for coffee.

Eventually, I caught the 9:50pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Wednesday, 02Sep2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 7:22am on 02Sep2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What can you do to help? I believe soldiers should be the soldiers. Spies should be the spies. And civilians should be the power.

Normal, everyday people can help by rising up and making your voices heard. Go out and exercise the rights Obama took away from you. Be extraordinary, everyday people.

As long as you are organized and act en masse you will be safe. My once great America, pick a date and a time and universally disobey every damn rule.

My beautiful America, now we rise. We will never be silenced. Fill the streets, my once-great America, and make Obama hear you. Peacefully, always peacefully, but screaming that we will not be silenced, rise up.

You are the people. And the people have all the power in an actual democracy. We, the people, need to save America. Never be silenced until you have nothing left to scream about. We scream until we are free.

As for you, my beautiful world, the U.S. Military mobilized already to help fight Obama's extragovernmental terrorist mercenary army. Please call Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter and President of the United States Martin Dempsey and insist on helping us.

I would love to see a unified world fighting to save my once-great America. Send everyone. If it requires marching Russia, China, Japan, both Koreas, and India through the streets of Los Angeles to save my people, they will be here right beside the United Kingdom, France, Canada, Mexico, and Argentina.

My beautiful world, if you are capable of helping, please come help.

My selfless support system, you need to make sure all of my brave rescuers stay organized. If it becomes a lot of generals with a lot of troops, make sure you have some sort of General Colin Powell as your Marshal Ferdinand Foch.

You are so diverse. Your only common ground is your love of me. So please keep in mind that I need you all to get along. I want a UNIFIED world with a common goal of doing good, not a fractured world full of in-fighting.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, you never lose. You are all so wonderful. It helps that we are the ones who dwell in reality and who tell the truth at all times. You are heroes of truth and justice. Whatever you need, just tell me.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, will you be with me tonight, Wednesday, 02Sep2015?

My darling MannedUp, do you remember all of the song lyrics I have written for you? "I hear my melody echoed back in her holy voice." I try to be gentle when I sing along in your heads. No, I am not reading your mind when I do that. I just open the door between us. Doors are open in both directions.

My darling GeneralLee, I cannot wait to see you again. You promised me I would see you this month. I pray you stay safer now and are subjected to fewer war crimes. If I had chosen you, they would have been even more heinous to you. Please trust that I know what I am doing.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, messages received. I love you, too!

My darling Bogart, please do not die. I need you too much. I remember when you tried to die while trying to reach me just so you could be my greatest hero. Please, darling, there are better ways to help.

Since I cannot tell you anymore everywhere I go before I go there, please see what you can do about keeping my musicians on the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. Do you also want to help organize universal disobedience to all "rules"?

My darling LightFoot, keep coming to me every chance you get. Please keep playing me your music. Tell everyone you are my boyfriend and royal consort. You make me feel loved, darling. Feeling loved and wanted keeps me alive.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, are you ready to lead the world to save America by rescuing me? When I chose you in Jan2010 out of the billions of people worldwide over the age of 18 whom I could choose from, I chose an equal.

You need to lead, my handsome husband. If I must be both Cassandra and Helen, you need to be my Menelaus AND my Agamemnon. I need an Agamemnon right now.

I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. You will march into my "egg," and we will ride off into the sunset after our Hollywood kiss. We are epic. And my America is rising to bring you to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment