Monday, August 31, 2015

War

Title: War

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. America is now in a civil war. The U.S. Military has mobilized to fight Terrorist Dictator Obama. The only places I can be sure are at peace are my immediate surroundings.

My beautiful world, if you want to help me save my country, please call President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey and ask him what he needs to be able to vanquish Dictator Obama at last.

Out of respect for the civil war in my home country, I am not addressing a different nation's crisis in this blog post.

My last blog post was finished at 6:52am on Saturday, 29Aug2015. I was on the patio of my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, by 7:24am with coffee and a breakfast sandwich.

My internet gnomes played my darling Mr. Bruce Springsteen's We Take Care of our Own immediately. It was the start of a good morning.



Out on my patio outside my local Subway, I get to play music and greet everyone who passes by while sipping my coffee and working online. It is such a great spot to get writing done, and the customer service is fabulous.

I left my regular morning haunt at 10:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a nap, and then I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 3:08pm.

At 3:24pm, I had found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot where they were waiting outside my local Famima to play at 4pm.

I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup and in the Famima for a cup of coffee before Tentacle's music started at 4:16pm.

It was so hot out that I tried dance tracing with my hair still up, but it chose to come down on its own at 4:34pm. It was a good afternoon for meditation. Yes, I hit my stride, and I was too in the zone to even check what time it was when I got there.

It was over, though, at 5:29pm. I just sat down. I knew if I took my Benadryl then, I would be fine by 8pm, though. So, that is what I did. We would still have all night.

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until their mandatory every-two-hour break at 5:46pm. They disassembled their equipment and staked out a place to play at 8pm.

I ran some errands. I have been looking for the right outfit to show off my midriff for weeks. I need to make a point of showing that I am physically fit. I figured such outfits would be on sale since this is the end of summer, but I have not found an outfit tasteful enough for me yet.

After snacks and coffee, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My darling Mr. Thomas Roberts gave me my nightly cyberhug, and it made me feel gorgeous and loved.

After the news, I rejoined my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot where they had been waiting to set up their equipment at 8pm. Their gorgeous songs began again at 8:24pm, and I had my shoes off to meditate instantly.

I hit my stride just before 8:47pm, and I stayed there until 10:01pm when I sat down. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 10:11pm, and every damn note was beautiful.

They were so reluctant to go. It was 10:38pm before they wheeled their (knights of the) carts back into the night sky where we all really belong.

It is mandated everything must remain peaceful everywhere I go-- horribly oppressed but peaceful. But I know there is a literal war being fought to save my nation from Obama right now where I cannot see it.

The greatest concerns for my setting here inside Obama's "egg" concern the City of Santa Monica. My Famima is supposed to close at the end of September, and I have yet to be told why.

And due to the cover story of a lawsuit filed against the city by one of the street musicians, the City of Santa Monica plans on forbidding anymore street music on the Promenade beginning 01Jan2016.

I have no idea how much longer I will be unlawfully imprisoned in Obama's "egg," my beautiful world, so if you could please save my local Famima and organize my street musicians to make sure they can stay, I would greatly appreciate it. My musicians have a right to earn a livelihood. I need to meditate.

My darling Wheels took over the spot where my darlings Tentacle had been. And I left him myself at 11:04pm, so I could catch the 11:15pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by midnight.

I woke up on Sunday, 30Aug2015, and my period had started one week early. After eating breakfast, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 8:41am.

My internet gnomes played me the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Battle Cry of Freedom while I worked online. I tweeted my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies for the morning at 9:01am.





At 9:37am, I started singing along while I worked. It was a mellow and productive morning in abject poverty inside the "egg" while Obama's war raged outside. I eventually left my local Subway at 11:10am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a little nap and was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 3:28pm.

I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot playing their music already at 3:42pm outside of my local Famima. They played until 3:52pm while I zenned out.

After they staked out where they were going to play at 6pm, I had some gossip time with Maggie and Patricia. I checked my makeup in the Sephora before wandering up to my darling TambourineKicker at 4:32pm.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my 30Aug2015 from 4:32pm until 4:57pm. And thank you! Add our following renditions of Long May You Run and Country Roads as the bonus at the end of the recording.

I stopped in the Yogurtland before finding my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle at 5:41pm outside of the Apple Store where they were waiting to set up their equipment.

Yes, I ate ice cream in front of them. I am so naturally wholesome that eating ice cream in public is the most shameless thing I do. Wholesomeness has never been so irresistible.

MannedUp and LightFoot started playing at 6:25pm, and I warmed up as fast as I could. It was a great night for meditation.

7:13pm on 30Aug2015: Third #TortureFacilityAlarm of the night! Is it the same one or is it new? @NIH, please call #SquidsPoA and #ArrestAllFalseAccusers @ICC

The alarms barely disrupted us. The band was hot, and my meditation was on its stride. The guys finally broke for the night at 7:53pm. It was a little disappointing they would not play again at 10pm, but I do not boss them around. I was so grateful for the music they had just given me.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News online at 8:10pm. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Thomas Roberts. That cyberhug was wonderful.

Twitter was all abuzz with the MTV Video Music Awards. It looked like everyone was having a good night there. It would have been better if they had freedom of speech.

After catching up online, I bought another cup of coffee and some macaroni and cheese at the Famima and noshed on it near where my darling Wheels had perched. I took the 9:30pm bus back to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Monday, 31Aug2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 8:02am on 31Aug2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I sing Nirvana's Lake of Fire every time I catch a war criminal? To be completely honest, I also sing the song upon request.

I needed a universally unmistakable sign that they are caught. I chose to sing a song. And it works; everyone knows what it means when I sing someone Lake of Fire.

But why Lake of Fire? Dude, have you or have you not heard the lyrics?

I am such a peacemonger; how do I feel about the literal war being fought to rescue me? Obama gave the world no other choice. He refuses to take down his "egg" in its completeness including NEVER upholding any negotiated resolutions.

If Obama would just end his "egg" on his own immediately, we would have an option other than war to end it. But Obama has pushed his "egg" so far that war is the only option we have left to bring basic human rights and fundamental freedoms back to America. Obama has forced no other option than war.

My beautiful world, we cannot just let an extragovernmental terrorist mercenary army run rampant across America. We cannot allow anyone to enforce Obama's "rules" with war after Obama falls and definitely not if Obama prevails.

We need Obama's entire terrorist mercenary army rounded up and removed. Please reread my Sep2014 oldest to newest about this. We cannot allow Obama's war criminal mercenary army to stay ravaging America.

My selfless support system, I heard we have U.S. Military participation in fighting Obama now. Do you want other nations to help, too? The entire world is invested in making sure I finally regain my human rights. Do you want NATO, Russia, China, Latin America, India, etc. right by your side?

My beautiful world, the U.S. Military has sent troops. If you want to join my brave rescuers, please call current President of the United States of America Martin Dempsey. U.S. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter would love some global support.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I hear you just keep winning and winning, but the liars in terrorist conspiracy with Already-Impeached Obama to aid and abet his war crimes, just keep lying.

They will not stop until they are arrested. Please speak with Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon about how to ask the International Criminal Court at The Hague or the U.S. Military, since war crimes are military jurisdiction, to issue the arrest warrants for everyone falsely accusing me unrelentingly and compulsively of fictional mental illness.

The U.S. Marshals will pick up anyone for us as long as we have an arrest warrant. If U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch continues to refuse to serve America competently by still refusing to arrest sworn enemies of America, we need to ask the United Nations to arrest all of the war criminals and all who aid and abet their war crimes with unrelenting coverups.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, our time together is so precious to me. What will you say to me the first time we get to talk?

My darling MannedUp, yes, you are such a darling. You are adorable and young, and you make me feel like a dirty old married woman sometimes. I would love to make a documentary entitled "Mrs. Depp, are you trying to seduce me?" about the two of us someday. You will be mine just like this for a long time.

My darling GeneralLee, it was the weekend, and you were still kept away from me. I am increasingly upset. What will it take to put you near me again? Obama even took away your secret way of communicating with me. I am so upset that you cannot even be near me on the weekends. Will I see you in September?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, that emptiness inside your strong arms, that space belongs to me.

My darling Bogart, message received. Obama has made it even more difficult for us to communicate. Please find a way to sneak messages to me.

Sweetness has a hidden method. GeneralLee had a way to talk to me until it was taken away, too. Please find a way to at least tell me when you need my help. And, thank you. I worry about you so much.

As for you, my darling LightFoot, say, "Squid is my girlfriend," to someone new every day. Try it on for size. Say, "I am my queen's royal consort" and see if you like it. Yes, say it to everyone or at least to one new person every day. Make sure you own and enjoy reality. Do it for me.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, it is YOUR job to rescue me. The U.S. Military has mobilized to bring me to you at last. You are my husband. We are due our basic human right to live together as husband and wife and to found a family together.

The whole of humanity is owed by the federal U.S. government my freedom from persecution, my freedom from torture and other cruel and unusual punishments, my freedom from human trafficking, my freedom from war crimes, my freedom from unlawful imprisonment, and the rights of my people to openly practice religion, free speech, free press, and the freedom to assemble and associate.

The fastest first step to achieving all of that is to give me to you after making sure you have no earspeakers. I long to touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. And being with an unfettered you will solve all of the problems in my suffering existence.

I just need you, Sweetness. Why else is Obama willing to spread every lie possible and kill ever person possible to keep you away from me? He even framed you for murdering me, and I have never been dead.

Kiss me, beloved, kiss me and tell me you will never leave me. My country, the once-great America, is in a civil war that can only be ended when we kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment