Saturday, August 1, 2015

Eat my Dust

Title: Eat My Dust

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

Israel. Gay rights are human rights. I am a human, AND I am openly bisexual. What if someone stabbed me?

My last blog post was finished at 9:12am on 30July2015. I quickly sent it to my lovelies for publishing before sending my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.

My streaming music was loving, and it felt like the universe was screaming that my Powers of Attorney were very successful overnight.

My mother had sent me mail, so I returned to my place at 10:30am to collect it. As soon as I got my mail from my mother, I went straight to my regular haunt for lunch. It felt so good to finally have a few meager pennies to spend.

I was back at my place to stock the bathroom with toilet paper by 12:54pm. Then, I walked to my local wifi hotspot planning to watch my late night comedians from the previous night at 1:30pm; sadly, none of my apps would stream that day.

By 2:06pm, I was already on a bus to my playland. I spied LightFoot and MannedUp arranging their equipment at 2:23pm and quickly sat in front of them to wait for them to start. The music began at 2:46pm.

By 3:14pm, I was already sitting down again; my arms were too tight and just getting tighter. Sometimes that happens. Damn haldol.

They took their first break at 3:52pm. I figured if I took my Benadryl at 4pm, I would be fine by 6pm. We would still have all night. So, when they began again after 4pm, I sat that set out.

I was actually buying dinner when they started again. When I sat down at 4:44pm, they were already playing. Their next break was at 5:36pm. When they began again at 6:24pm, I made sure I warmed up as fast as I could.

Sadly, I never really warmed up fully before they reached their forced halt at 7:19pm. Yes, it seems the voices in their earspeakers commanded them to stop early. They quickly staked out a spot to play at 8pm, though.

While waiting for them to start again, I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News online at 7:40pm. I had the same problem as earlier in the day with none of my apps streaming. I quickly told them, "I will try again tomorrow," and went for ice cream.

At 8:33pm, we began again. There had been a few torture facility alarms during the day; there was nothing my Powers of Attorney could not handle. But at 9:30pm the urban warfare alarm vigilantly blared. Followed by a torture facility alarm at 9:33pm.

9:35pm on 30July2015: #TortureFacilityAlarm! #SquidsPoA, need @NIH again? @UN EVERYONE ENFORCING OBAMA'S CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA CALLED RULES NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED!

My concentration was completely broken, but LightFoot and MannedUp were in the zone. I love seeing people I love in their element. I sat down and enjoyed the music. Yes, I rested my feet for a few minutes after the alarms.

Their stunning rhythms did not end until 10:14pm. And it was 10:39pm when their carts wheeled back into the aether where we all really belong. Shortly afterwards, I ran into "Kevin" in my convenience shop.

He left me at 11pm to see Mission Impossible- Rogue Nation, so I sat down in front of my Americana folk singer for his last song.

I took the second to last bus and was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. I woke up on 31July2015 in time for breakfast; I was at my regular morning haunt at 8:45am.

My streaming music was full of love; it really started my day right. I sent my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 9:01am.



I sang five rock songs; do what you want with the footage, my not-human-trafficker nerds. The staff at my regular morning haunt were particularly lovely.

I stood up to return to where I stay at 11:22am. I chatted with Benjamin and Hannah during lunch at noon. There was a meeting for residents of my building at 2pm after which I took a nap. Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful.

I was on a bus to my playland by 5:28pm, so at 5:54pm, I found ALL THREE of my darlings Tentacle setting up their equipment. And at 6:22pm they began. I warmed up as fast as I could. Yet at 6:42pm, the vigilant torture facility alarm blared.

The time 7:09pm reminded me why I call it my playland. We had an Italian opera singer on one side of us and dancing Hindus on the other, and right there in the middle were I and my darlings Tentacle. It was almost paradise.

For the play-by-play of my Friday night, check my official Twitter account for what I was dealing with. We faced down treason charges and everything that night.

I started feeling the meditation at 7:32pm, but there was another torture facility alarm at 7:37pm. Obama was determined to allow nothing holy that night. So much for freedom of religion in America, not under Obama's terrorist regime!

They guys took their break to relocate at 7:51pm, so I tried to stream the news at 8pm. I had too many technical difficulties to watch the news that night; it was two nights in a row already without my nightly cyberhug.

My darlings Tentacle sweet music started again at 8:57pm, and my meditation began.

In mid-meditation, my darling "Kevin" manifested from the aether at about 9:08pm and danced with me for fifteen minutes. He always makes me giggle so much. He left his bag, so I knew he would be back again.

The band was hot, and my meditation was on.

Sure enough, at 9:42pm, "Kevin" appeared again. We had just enough time for one dance duet. The music from my darlings Tentacle was as gorgeous as ever all night until they ended at 9:47pm.

At 10:04pm, they wheeled away back into the night air. Ever-romantic GeneralLee was the last to leave that night.

I visited Handsome for some snacks and met "Kevin" and my friend the ex-rockstar from the 80s outside at 10:26pm. The three of us just hung out until I had to catch the last bus. It was a wonderful night.

I was curled up and asleep (always alone) by 1am. I woke up on Saturday, 01Aug2015, in time for breakfast. I was at my regular morning haunt at 8:24am.

This blog post was finished at 8:44am on 01Aug2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why am I so drawn to music? Music is a natural extension of human existence. During prehistoric times, the proto-humans would sit around the nighttime campfire telling stories, banging on rocks and logs, and singing. They made cave drawings. The arts are a natural part of being human.

Every culture has its own music: klezmer, zydeco, reggae, tango, the polka. My darlings Tentacle (as well as the current California Renaissance) make the sacred music of my people. My dance is holy. It is a natural extension of my human existence.

My beautiful world, you say you want to help me. Then please ARREST EVERYONE COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST MY NATION! Please read this. These are the first ten amendments to the U.S. Constitution.

Obama has abolished all human rights and reinstated slavery in America just to keep himself in power especially after he was already impeached in 2013. The only way this will end is if we FORCE it to end. People with totalitarian power do not just step down.

My selfless support system, thank you for keeping me alive, but we need to better than just surviving. We need to make progress. Please press criminal charges against every REAL threat to all of us. Removing Obama's criminals from society is all we have to stop them.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are you making progress arresting everyone who persecutes me?

The people who need to be arrested are easy to recognize; they are the ones enforcing Obama's "egg," enforcing Obama's rules, propagating never ending coverups to enforce human rights abuses against me, enforcing Obama's totalitarian control of the public, and lying about me at all in any setting.

This "egg" that is destroying America will not end until it is forced to end. So, please arrest everyone preventing this "egg" from ending immediately.

There is mental health genocide plaguing this once great nation that will only end when all people in America can finally speak and broadcast the full truth. Just look at the horrible oppression everyone endures just to be near me.

Speaking of which, my musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I am serious about the sleeveless shirts, you two. They make me purr. Rrrrrooooowwwwwrrrrrrrrrr! Yeah, and what happened to your honey bear?

My darling MannedUp, you used to be so snot-nosed and awkward. Now look at you all manned up. I do good work. I really do.

As for you, my darling GeneralLee, do you remember all those months ago when we actually used to have conversations? I miss being able to talk to you. That would be something NORMAL in my life as opposed to a glaring, gaping hole that leaks all over the place.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, yes, dear, I am working on it.

My darling Bogart, what would I do without you? You do your job keeping me safe so well. You just need a way to talk to me as effectively as I talk to you. I worry about you.

You are so far from well while forbidden from being with me, and I cannot heal you unless you get contact with me. We need a way to have a conversation. I need to heal you, darling.

As for you, my darling LightFoot, we have not had a date night since May2015, have we? I feel like a neglectful girl friend. That and your bandaged hands are still bandaged no matter what I try. I will try to find us some date night time as soon as I can swing it.

I heard a rumor that Obama's war criminals are not upholding their obligations to allow you to date me. Please have UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon as well as my BFF Syniva look at your agreement.

Darling, Obama's war criminals pay my rent. They know my address and know how much time I spend there. They always know everywhere I go and everything I do for real due to the camera and mic in my head. They owe you (Dec2014 until now is) nine months of dating me.

My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Beloved, I miss you.

HoneyHoney, according to my darling Prof. Stephan Hawking, there is an alternate universe where LightFoot and I are married. He says there is even an alternate universe for GeneralLee and one for MannedUp. Alternate universes, darling, ALTERNATE. In this reality, you are my husband.

Darling, you are the love of my life. Knowing you love me kept me alive through the darkest depths of depraved and evil Iowa. I owe you my life, beloved.

Sweetness, I long to touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. I ache for you. You are my husband. Where is my husband?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment