Sunday, August 9, 2015

Downtown Disney sans the Espionage Thriller

Title: Downtown Disney sans the Espionage Thriller

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

USA. Romance is still alive in at least one Texas courtroom. This is a very touching story about stupid things people do when they are in love. Marriage sounded a lot more practical than quixotic in this instance, at least.

Maybe someday I will finally have enough human rights to live a married life. Stories like these keep me hopeful. Thank you, judge.

My last blog post was finished at 8:38am on 07Aug2015. After sending it immediately to my lovelies who publish all of my posts, I walked inside of my local Subway for a cookie, streamed music, and sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfie.

After checking the world and national headlines, I had planned on watching the final broadcast of The Daily Show at 9am, but the Santa Monica city wifi was down. I even tried again at 11am, but there was no way to stream it with the wifi still down.

I chatted delightfully with Hannah before lunch at noon. After lunch I ran some errands. After my errands, I was on my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade by 1:47pm.

I looked around at 2pm for anyone I knew. Finding no one, I was sitting in the Santa Monica main library by 2:27pm. Does anyone know what happened to my old buddy Richard? Where did he go?

With no one around, I took the 3:20pm bus back to where I stay. Please see my 07Aug2015 Appendix for the mail I received that day.

Dinner at 5pm was tasty yet uneventful. By 5:40pm, I was on a bus back to my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

To be honest, there was not much going on that Friday night. I knew my darlings Tentacle would not be around, and FlamencoHands was not going to play until 10pm.

At 7:15pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online. It took a little finagling, but I eventually got the stream to work properly. My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was as wonderful as it was comforting.

During the course of the night, I had conversations with FlamencoHands, the drummer Jonathan, and Handsome and sang a duet with Wheels all before perching beside FlamencoHands at 10:08pm as he tickled his Spanish guitar.

"Kevin" showed up at 10:18pm and got his dance on. ODean, my friend the ex-rockstar from the 80s, joined us at 10:33pm.

By 11:10pm, ODean, "Kevin," and I were at the Famima sharing a turkey and Brie sandwich with arugula and dried cranberries on wheat. I did not want ketchup nor mayonnaise on mine. Am I strange?

I caught the 11:45pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am and woke up on Saturday, 08Aug2015, with plenty of time for breakfast.

Hannah wanted to go to the local Santa Monica public library, the Pico Branch, so I delayed my day until 10am for her. But at 10:24am, I boarded the first bus of my sometimes-four-hour bus ride to Disneyland.

Now, when I go to Disneyland, I do not actually go in the park; I hangout in Downtown Disney and at the Disneyland Resort. I like giving my saturation of international operatives a day at the resort once a month. With my darlings Tentacle out of town for the weekend, it was the perfect time to go.

And at 1:44pm, there I was among the shop and restaurants of Downtown Disney. After some window shopping, at 2:14pm, I perched on the patio of Trader Sam's with a refreshing beverage.

By 3:12pm, I was in Downtown Disney's House of Blues sipping a soda and ordering Cajun Chicken Pasta as my late lunch/early dinner. "No wine in the rock bar!" My bartender Allan was just adorable and tolerated my larger than life personality just fine.

I grabbed a couple of cups of coffee after 5pm and wrote.

Downtown Disney

The magic filled the air sharp as the smell of fireworks. Alone on a patio outside of a coffee shop she sat. At her fingertips spun the world rapt in every word she wrote. The lights of the tree before her hung like apples waiting to be picked. And the musician played the choreography of guitar strings pulled tight and let loose on the mouse ears.

Next, I perused the various sources of live music out and about that night. Yes, I did get to meditate. And the magic of Disney! The light shows were resplendent that night. Some time ask Disney for permission to see the light shows they get when I am around.

By 8:24pm, though, I was on the bus back to Santa Monica via downtown Los Angeles. I arrived in my bedroom at 11:19pm and was curled up and asleep by midnight.

I woke up on Sunday, 09Aug2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 8:01am on 09Aug2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is the secret to life? Life does not keep secrets. Life is an open book. Seek out the meaning of everything in your life and read every page.

And I quote, "How do you talk to an angel?" People should speak to me with loving respect. But I am not very picky as long as people talk to me. I am an extrovert, and I hate being alone.

My beautiful world, you know my job. You know I need reality returned to my surroundings ASAP, so I can do my real job of service to humanity to the fullest of my abilities finally. I deserve human rights just for being a human on this planet at all.

We need everyone enforcing Obama's rules arrested. They will not stop until they are forced to stop, so arrest them all. FORCE OBAMA'S "EGG" OF HORRORS AND ABUSE TO FINALLY END! How long are you going to just leave me in here subject to Obama's abuse of me?

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, how is pressing criminal charges coming along?

I am subject to persecution and hate crimes daily from all of the false accusers who try relentlessly to coverup Obama's human rights abuses and war crimes against me and against everyone around me.

My gorgeous genius lady friends, we need everyone enforcing and covering up Obama's "egg" arrested. Did you see my 07Aug2015 Appendix? Obama's abuse of me enforced by ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa has been unrelenting since May2009.

I am living in the FIRST place since May2009 where Obama has NOT raped me. My genius Powers of Attorney, we need every entity and every person taking my human rights away from me arrested at last.

My selfless support system, Downtown Disney and the Disneyland Resort were roaring successes. Whatever you all did to keep me and everyone there safe, keep doing it. That afternoon and evening was wonderful. I needed the mini-vacation from Obama's iron fist of pain and abuse. Thank you!

As for my musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I always miss you while you are away. Just like Juliet wished the sun to race across the sky faster to bring her Romeo faster... "Gallop apace you fiery footed steeds!"

My darling MannedUp, I am not used to going so long without seeing you. Are you all okay out there without me? I worry about you all so much.

Yes, I managed to find a way to meditate while you were away, but it required a three-plus-hour-one-way bus ride. I prefer when my handsome menfolk come to me. Giggle. How I do love those sleeveless shirts. Giggle.

My darling GeneralLee, the first night I met my darling Mr. Ry Bradley, he told me, "Tell Lee I want his gig." Sending me new musicians is like sending love fodder (as opposed to cannon fodder, giggle).

No one plays me music without falling in love with me. Do you remember my 30July2015 blog post about that?

Music is an essential part of the human existence that touches the most basic parts of every human. You made music to me and fell in love. I know what I mean to you, Brien. Do you understand how much you mean to me?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, yes, you are both my REAL boyfriends.

My darling Bogart, I like checking in with you every morning. I do not know why I did not start sooner. My trip to Downtown Disney was wonderful. Thank you for the brief moments of paradise. I look forward to checking in with you much more often. You are an awesome boyfriend.

And, you, my darling LightFoot, please remember the painful truth that I am only an empath not a mind reader. When you are instructed to say certain things to me, put all of the emotion you wish you could express behind every word.

I read your heart, not your mind, darling. I can feel what you feel, so be true to your heart no matter what the words are you use. I love you, too. Oh, how I love you all.

My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Tell my darling Mr. Robert Iger, the CEO of Disney, I owe him a role as a Spanish Princess in Pirates of the Caribbean 5. Yes, I still owe him for the Lone Ranger.

Is it strange I look forward to quality time with you trying on your job instead of just doing mine? I have proven under what horrifying confines I can still do my job. It would be wonderful to try yours with full human rights.

Thank you, beloved, for always giving me something to look forward to for when Obama's "egg" finally ends. Human rights. Genuine company. Gentle kisses. Meaningful words. Passionate lovemaking. You are my future. Let us make the future now.

HoneyHoney, I long to touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment