Saturday, August 29, 2015

Light Show

Title: Light Show

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. Obama got me angry, so this post kicks pretty hard. To mellow me out when I get angry, he needs to send me all three of my darlings Tentacle.

Europe. Europe is in its greatest refugee crisis since World War II. There is only one solution: Fix the crises in the Middle East especially Syria. We need to fix the real problem.

Just like the only thing that will end the war, the riots, and the protests in America is a REAL solution-- THE END OF OBAMA'S "EGG" is the only way to restore peace in America-- the only way to end the refugee crisis in Europe is to end the crises that all of the people are fleeing.

Please, United Nations, build a truly democratic secondary shadow government in Syria. Then, a team just needs to get in, grab Assad, and bring him out. He can land on a soft pillow in Russia if the Russians are the only people who can get him out, or he can go to prison in the West. Then, let the secondary shadow government fill the power gap left after Assad is removed.

It is a lot of work, especially for the espionage community and for the diplomats, but it is a real solution to the Syrian civil war. We need to make sure a democracy rises instead of terrorists to fill the gap when Assad falls.

I recommend allowing me to speak to the leadership of ISIS to help end their reign of terror in the Middle East. Their goals are global influence controlled by a dictator of their own choosing.

Please allow me to give them a lesson on how Machiavelli was wrong. The only true way to command the world is if the world loves you instead of fears you. I am a living lesson on how being good and trustworthy is the only true path to stable global influence.

Please allow me to speak to ISIS to help bring them a cultural change that would help them meet their goals while simultaneously saving millions of lives and ending violence.

They are a rising influence because they make young Muslims feel like they belong and because Iraq prefers their stability to the government we left them with. This is such a good starting point for a cultural change for the better within ISIS.

We just need Obama's "egg" forced to end, so I can do my real job.

ISIS, please listen to me. The good, green world has responded to you the same way they responded to Obama and his extragovernmental terrorist mercenary army. "Overpower them and remove them!"

Would you rather influence the world like me or like the greatest enemy America has ever had to take down, the reviled Barack Obama?

My last blog post was finished at 8:38am on 27Aug2015. After sending the polished post to my lovelies who publish all of my posts for me, I quickly queued some streaming music and sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.









I left the library at 9:06am. According to the tracking, the mail I had been waiting for from my mother had been delivered the previous evening just after 6pm. I went to collect it, and, yes, it was there that day.

By 10:12am, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, sipping caffeine, streaming music, and working online.

My internet gnomes were playing me the band named HoneyHoney's Little Toy Gun at 10:33am while was reading world and national news online.

I left my regular morning haunt at 11:27am. I chatted with Benjamin during lunch at noon. After a nap, I was on the bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade at 5:04pm. I found where MannedUp and LightFoot had perched to play music at 5:21pm.

I had no idea whether or not to expect them, so I had planned on going to the free Jefferson Starship concert on the Santa Monica Pier that night. But I much preferred having them there.

In the Cool Shade Covered by Trees

Watched by trees that block the sun, we meet in the cool of the shade. Winds whispering quieter than you sing to me rustle the leaves overhead as my body rocks gently back and forth under the work of your own hands.

Watched by trees, we make love where all the world can see us in the cooling afternoon air. You all are mine and mine alone for the hours we touch there in the realm of the music you create yourselves for me and only for me to bend my body to your own voice.


They played until 5:59pm while I wrote. Yes, sometimes I write my lyrical prose right in front of them. Every writer deserves a soundtrack.

I stopped in my Famima to buy coffee and 2-for-1 doughnuts from Handsome and perched on their patio with Patricia while the present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle packed up their equipment and staked out a place to play at 8pm.

I stopped in the Shophouse for dinner at 6:37pm. Then, at 7:15pm, I streamed the NBC Nightly News online.

My darling Mr. Lester Holt gave me my nightly cyberhug, and it was as warm and as comforting as it was informative. After the news, I found MannedUp and LightFoot where they had staked out their 8pm spot to play outside of the Apple Store.

8pm on 27Aug2015: @neilhimself Preferably, does "nosh" begin with a silent g or a silent k? Gnosh? Knosh? Maybe Pnosh?

My darling Tentacle's gorgeous music started at 8:18pm, and I kicked my shoes off as fast as I could. We were disrupted by vigilant torture facility alarms at 8:37pm and 9:23pm which my Powers of Attorney fixed very quickly.

It was not my best night for meditation; I never hit my stride. In fact, I had to just sit down at 9:14pm. I was so far from the zone. But our time together that night was still as beautiful as ever. I treasure my time with my darlings Tentacle.

9:24pm on 27Aug2015: @UN @ICC Please issue the arrest warrants, so we can #ArrestAllFalseAccusers for aiding and abetting war crimes. #TortureFacilityAlarms!

At 9:28pm, my darlings were delighting their crowd by taking requests. I sat back myself and watched the light show. They soothed my burdened soul with their music until 10:01pm.

10:03pm on 27Aug2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! @DeptofDefense @CIA @UN @ICC @Martin_Dempsey Please hurry and rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of war!

It was a busy night. I left for the 10:20pm bus that night before the guys could wheel back into the night sky where we all really belong. The light show had centered my mind in the absence of my dance trance. It had been a beautiful night.

10:23pm on 27Aug2015: @UN @ICC @FBI ARREST EVERY (expletive)HOLE ENFORCING OBAMA'S CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA especially if they pretend to be police. THE RULES ARE NOT LAWS!

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Friday, 28Aug2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. But I chose to eat at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, instead.

The previous night's meditation had done wonders for me. I arrived there at 8:16am, and I worked even while I ate. It was a very good morning.

Right after I took a break from writing to send my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies, my internet gnomes played me my darling Ms. Bonnie Tyler's Holding Out for a Hero. It was a very good morning indeed.



I left my regular morning haunt to return to my place at 10:06am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. At 1:07pm, I was on a bus to my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I ran some errands before running into Maggie on the patio outside my local Famima at 1:41pm.

2:12pm on 28Aug2015: Yes, #MyDarlingsTentacle are blocked from reaching me. Please hurry and make them safe. Can you still get them here? @DeptofDefense @CIA @UN

Then after taking time to kick Obama's sorry (expletive) to the moon and back, at 2:56pm, I found MannedUp and LightFoot playing their gorgeous rhythms. There was no mistaking the smile on my face. I mellowed out instantly.

Yeah, I had very mellow meditation until 3:51 when they took their mandatory every-two-hour break. It was a cooling and calm afternoon under the hot California sun.

I took a break myself to buy my second cup of coffee for the day. Handsome was adorable. There seemed to be rumors floating around that Obama's quacks were trying AGAIN (for the seven millionth time, or something like that) to libel me with Peter Pan syndrome.

First of all, Peter Pan syndrome is neither a mental illness nor a disability. Secondly, my asserting unrelentingly that the entire world needs to treat me as the full grown adult I am for REAL is the exact opposite of Peter Pan syndrome.

The fastest way someone gets their (expletive) handed to them by me is if they treat me like a child. I tolerate that disrespectful (expletive) from no one. NEVER CALL ME "BABY GIRL" unless you are begging for a tongue lashing the way only a full grown adult like me can hand one out.

Luckily, to keep me mellower than such libel normally makes me, my present 2/3rds of my darling Tentacle's music started again once I returned to them at 4:44pm.

I tried to dance trance as meditation, but in the interim, my arms had tightened up. Worse, my back had tightened on me. There was no way to dance trance, so I just sat down. I tried a light show set to their music to focus my mind instead.

5:19pm on 28Aug2015: @NASA, please ask the #ISS to point some nanotechnology cameras at the planet earth at 5:20pm PDT. Lady next to me chose green and gold.

5:21pm on 28Aug2015: @NASA Let me know someday if that worked.

I let their music focus my mind while I did much work writing. Then, at 5:39pm, after my mind had time to focus, I gave the meditation one more go. Yes, my mind could follow them; it was my body that was too tightened up at the time.

My darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot played until exactly 6pm while I zenned out on every note. They took a break and staked out a place to play for 8pm.

At 6:18pm, I shared some snacks with ODean on the patio of the Famima. After walking back inside at 6:42pm for another cup of coffee, I rustled up a wifi hotspot with enough bandwidth to stream the NBC Nightly News at 7:15pm.

My nightly cyberhug from the NBC News team came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was beautiful. We only had one interruption...

7:24pm on 28Aug2015: #UrbanWarfareAlarm! Please rescue everyone out from under Obama's iron fist of death! @DeptofDefense @CIA @Martin_Dempsey @RT_com @BBCNews

My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle began playing again at 8:33pm; I just let myself enjoy the music without the dance trance that night. It is when my back tightens up like that when I know it is best not to dance.

They played until 10:02pm, and my darling Wheels had already taken over their spot at 10:21pm. So reluctant to go, they wheeled their carts away back into the aether of the night sky where we all really belong at 10:30pm. Ever-loving LightFoot was the last to go.

With my white carnation that the Hare Krishnas had given me still tucked behind my left ear, I wandered away from Wheels myself at 10:35pm to catch the 10:45pm bus. It had been a hot day and an even more beautiful night.

I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Saturday, 29Aug2015, with a lot of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 6:52am on 29Aug2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

How powerful is my light show? My light show is visible energy. If I use large enough energy, you can see my light show from space.

I have moved objects before with a manifestation of energy from my own body, but they were just tiny raindrops I was able to move aside once when dancing in the rain.

The energy is completely harmless just beautiful to behold. There is something about me, though, that can make other people's energy visible. I have not figured out how that part is possible yet, but I am working on a explanation.

Something about my consciousness can choose to make energy visible. Something in me changes already existing energy to light energy. Many quantum physicists want to talk to me about it. I exist where science and spirituality meet.

How does meditation help me so much? Meditation opens the door between my being and the universe. It reminds me of my place in the cosmos as I, as I like to call it, experience the world spinning on its tilted axis. It gives me the now.

When I meditate, my burdened soul heals from all of the open persecution Obama's "rules" force me to endure. I am also burdened by my job, but solving major global crises is a pleasure in my life.

I derive joy from ending other people's suffering. Meditation allows me to do my job, to envision solutions, much more easily. That is why every good person everywhere values my meditation so much.

My selfless support system, yes, dear, I am working on it. We have reached the point where physically picking me up and carrying me to my husband or to a foreign country where I can be with my husband is our most peaceful option.

Yes, I understand it is a literal war zone out there for my brave rescuers. How are the crowds in the streets doing? I pray Obama finally stops causing riots; his "rules" have destroyed America.

My beautiful world, it has come to my attention that Obama's extragovernmental terrorist army all poses as police officers. Real police officers know the difference between an extragovernmental crime against America and a law. Obama's rules are NOT laws. They are completely optional to obey.

Please reread the first five words of the 1st Amendment as well as all of Amendment 14. It is not possible for Obama's crimes against America that he mislabeled "rules" to ever be laws.

Furthermore, when they WERE laws, they were bundled into the Affordable Care Act, and WERE ALREADY REPEALED on 01Jan2013 in the Fiscal Cliff Bill. These rules are optional; they are NOT laws; and they are not enforceable by police nor by the federal government because they violate the U.S. Constitution.

Please, my beautiful world, ARREST EVERY (EXPELTIVE)HOLE ENFORCING OBAMA'S CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA THAT HE INTENTIONALLY MISLABELED "RULES."

Also, my beautiful world, please issue the subpoenas to the International Criminal Courts for all entities who ever falsely accused me of any crime and of any fictional mental illness for aiding and abetting war crimes.

We have the legal precedent already from the ICC from that they who aid and abet war crimes are as convictable as the terrorist mercenary army who carries them out.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, I understand all of the arresting and convicting makes all of you very busy. If you need anything, just tell me. You, my gorgeous and genius life-long friends, can have anything you need to do your job.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, you could not keep away could you?

I tried to give you Thursday night off and go to the Jefferson Starship concert, and you came anyway. Yes, I have my priorities straight. Now I know that every window you get, you are here for me.

My darling MannedUp, with the drum loop, I have been zenning out on the melody more than I used to. I noticed that you noticed. I do not only do it to feed your ego, but I like knowing it makes you feel loved.

My darling GeneralLee, long time no see. I was planning on seeing all three of you on Friday, 28Aug2015. When I learned you were stopped, I was angry. That is why this blog post kicks so hard. When I get to meditate, I mellow out.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, keep taking every window you have to see me. Thank you.

My darling Bogart, Obama's hackers finally blocked you from receiving my Facebook messages. Obama is that opposed to my physical safety. Please call my darling Alfred for regular updates now. I still check in with him every morning. Thank you for loving me,

My darling LightFoot, I know and trust you are with me every second you can be. Thank you. You surprised me by being there on Thursday; it was a very good surprise. You never let me down. Thank you.

I like having the electric guitar to meditate on. I know you noticed. I know you noticed how your electric guitar affects me, too. What I would do to plant sweet kisses on your gorgeous face!

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, the only thing I have ever and will ever forbid you from is dying before I do, so be careful out there. Do not make me live without you; living away from you is hard enough.

Beloved, I miss you. What do you need to be able to reach me? We are legally married. We have a right to be together as husband and wife and to found a family together. What more does it take? How I long to touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment