Friday, August 21, 2015

Forbidden Love

Title: Forbidden Love

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post.

Russia. In short, America is not an enemy of Russia. This is not the Cold War. We are allies now.

How long ago did President of Russia Vladimir Putin sign on the dotted line to wake up his sleeping KGB agents to help the CIA and MI6 rescue and protect me?

The U.S. Navy has also turned a blind eye for over a year already to the Russian submarines on the California coast just in case I need them.

Russia recently asserted an open willingness to do absolutely anything to help me save America. Please read my previous blog post. I asked President Putin to organize the global pressure on the U.S. to end Obama's "egg" forever.

Thank you, Russia, for loving America enough to be willing to march in here and save us all if we need it. Thank you.

My last blog post was finished at 8:52am on Wednesday, 19Aug2015. Immediately after sending it to my lovelies who publish all of my posts for me, I queued my music and checked my makeup.

As promised, at 9am I watched the NBC Nightly News online from the previous night. My hug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt was truly spectacular.

I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies while Madonna's Vogue played on my Spotify account. It was a beautiful morning.

I left my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, for my place at 10:14am. I changed my clothes and went to the Pico Branch of the Santa Monica Public Library for more selfies...

Romper: Brandy Melville, Necklace: Zara, Wrap: Abercrombie & Fitch, Leather Jacket: ANGL, Shoes: Naturalizer, Hosiery: Nordstrom's, Bracelet: San Diego Old Town State Park, Roll of Tape: LightFoot, Hat: CIA









I chatted with Benjamin during lunch at noon. After eating, I walked six blocks away to drop off my dry cleaning at a local place that has had the same owner Kevin for the last thirty-three years.

Then, I took a nap before catching the bus at 3:09pm to my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I found FlamencoHands at 3:28pm that Wednesday afternoon. He was already strumming his Spanish guitar and played until 3:57pm.

I had been told to expect my darlings Tentacle Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday this week, but they were not there that day.

4:19pm on 19Aug2015: #SquidsPoA @CIA @UN @RT_com @cctvnews My darlings Tentacle are not here. Please hurry and check on them. Make sure they're safe. Thx!

My darling FlamencoHands offered me an orange at 4:28pm. It was barely peeled by the time the vigilant torture facility alarm blared by at 4:31pm quickly followed by a warning that crosstown loved ones were stopped at 4:36pm.

I stopped in the Sephora to check my makeup before sitting with Patricia over coffee and tea at 5:02pm on the patio outside of my local Famima. I love that Famima. My only problem there is Rabin, and Handsome(Roger) more than makes up for him.

I rejoined FlamencoHands, and there was a new torture facility alarm at 5:51pm. His Spanish guitar music began at 6:10pm, and I did much writing while he played.

Then, my heart nearly jumped out of my chest when LightFoot walked by at 6:49pm. It looked like I was about to enjoy my darlings Tentacle that night.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. I thank my darling Mr. Lester Holt for his nightly cyberhug. It was wonderful, warm, and full of love.

I told FlamencoHands, "Goodnight," at 7:57pm when he finished playing and when he began packing up his things. He was done for the night, but I planned on staying out late.

After a visit to my Famima for snacks and caffeine, I was with MannedUp and LightFoot when they began at 8:44pm. There was no drummer. MannedUp was on keyboard and a looping drum pad, and LightFoot was on electric guitar.

There was no drummer; it was different but worth the experiment. I much prefer having an electric guitar, but nothing beats a live drummer. Then again, we were all a little strange that night. I danced with my shoes on.

Red took over the moment the guys stopped. I had never seen them so reluctant to leave. There was no wheeling away back into the night sky until 10:35pm. I love my band. Ever-loving LightFoot was the last to leave.

After they left, I stayed and listened to Red before catching the 11:15pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I woke up on Thursday, 20Aug2015, over an hour before breakfast. After eating, I was at my regular morning haunt by 8:18am. They are such sweethearts there. Here are my morning selfies...



I started singing along while I worked at 8:56am. After returning to where I stay, I talked to the maintenance man and stopped in the activity room for coffee and cookies.

By 10:37am, I was outside of the Pico Branch of the Santa Monica Public Library listening to music and working online. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took the bus at 2:10pm to my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I immediately ran my errands, but almost the moment I got off the bus, I saw MannedUp staking out where he and LightFoot were going to play at 4pm.

It was only 2:31pm, and my errands including stopping in my Famima to buy a cup of coffee from Handsome did not end until 3:07pm when I perched near the street musician named Dylan to wait for my darlings Tentacle to play.

MannedUp and LightFoot started their gorgeous music at 4:22pm. I had my shoes off as fast as I could. Our connection had been so strong the previous few nights that the meditation had been amazing, but I did not hit my stride that afternoon. I felt distracted.

What was on my mind? Loneliness. I was far from hitting my zone that afternoon.

They took their mandatory every-two-hour break at 5:55pm. As they staked out their place to play at 8pm, I rustled up some snacks and caffeine back at my local Famima. My darling Handsome is such a sweetheart.

I had a delightful chat with Patricia and Maggie out on the Famima patio. I even caught a few minutes of Rachel Maxann strumming and singing before rustling up enough bandwidth to stream the NBC Nightly News online at 7:15pm.

My nightly cyberhug was something I really needed. I was back beside my darlings Tentacle by 7:45pm. Their public love was also something I really needed. I also figured out why I could not meditate earlier; there was a message out on the aether trying to reach me.

8:03pm on 20Aug2015: @SynivaWhitney I am worried GeneralLee got locked in a torture facility. Please send Amita & Ugwuji to check on him. I love him. @ICC @NIH

8:08pm on 20Aug2015: @SynivaWhitney If GeneralLee really is in a literal torture facility, try Pasadena where they kept me in 2013. I feel he is there. Thx!

My Powers of Attorney told me they were on it, so when my darlings Tentacle started their heavenly rhythms at 8:23pm, I threw down on their dance floor. It had been a mediocre afternoon, but it was a spectacular night.

We were all reluctant leave. They played until their battery died; I danced until my feet were sore. They had decided they would not leave before I did, but I did successfully out wait them.

While at the Subway that morning, I had promised to meet my old friend Michael at the Famima at 11pm. Sure enough, Michael found me at 10:56pm sitting with my guys and offered to bring the Famima snacks to me. He is such a sweetheart. The conversation was delightful.

MannedUp and LightFoot finally wheeled their carts back into the night sky where we all really belong at 11:32pm. Ever-smitten MannedUp was the last to leave. Michael walked me to the bus stop, and I caught the 11:45pm bus. I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am.

I woke up on Friday, 21Aug2015, and went to breakfast. After eating, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 8:32am. I had work to do.

This blog post was finished at 8:52am on 21Aug2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Why do I hate erotica so much? I find it disgusting. I call it eRotten. There is a HUGE difference between being a sexually attractive woman and being filth. I have NEVER been filth.

What is the purpose of my light show? Mostly, I just look around and see what other people's energy is doing.

But when I create my own light show, it focuses my mind when I focus my energy. For example, during the "Electric Field" song, I reach a level of personal clarity between me and the universe when I bring my light show.

How often do I write a new poem? Every time that jabberwocky in my spleen needs to be lanced. Please check my blog regularly for the latest. There is even a new one in this post.

My beautiful world, yes, please organize global action to force Obama's "egg" to end. It feels like the only people in this world who do not listen to me is the part of the U.S. in illegal power. Obama was already impeached in 2013 for his "egg;" who is still allowing him to do this to us?

We need organized global pressure to force Obama's "egg" to end. We need everyone enforcing his "egg" arrested IMMEDIATELY. On the short term, I could use human rights negotiated into my darlings Tentacle's contracts. Please carry out those three objectives, my beautiful world.

My selfless support system, you have done so well lately keeping me safe and alive. I have a safe place to stay with no cameras enslaving me nor any war criminals raping me inside. I have food. I have a warm bed.

I have a community mobilized to keep me safe. I am surrounded by people who love me, including all of you. We have made huge progress since June2015. Thank you!

Do you need anything to make your lives keeping me safe any easier, my selfless support system? I am working on organizing the world to help end Obama's "egg."

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, genius darlings, do you need anything? Whatever you need to do your job, you get. I feel the same way about all of you that you feel about me. You are heroes to so many. Just tell us all what you need.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I was hoping to see you as soon as Wednesday, 19Aug, AND YOU MADE IT!

My darling MannedUp, thank you. You do everything possible to make sure you are always here for me. Thank you. I knew I could count on how much you love me just like you all count on how much I love you.

My darling GeneralLee, please tell me I will see you soon. I do not like when you are kept away from me. I need my circle of four complete. None of us are okay when anyone is missing. How fast did we get you out of that torture facility?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, I asked Russia to negotiate you into my life. Do you remember my 08July2015 blog post?

My darling Bogart, you are such a darling. Thank you! You keep me safe everywhere I go. You are such a wonderful boyfriend. Thank you!

My darling LightFoot, kisses! When you walked by me on Wednesday, 19Aug, after I had given up on seeing you that night, my heart jumped out of my chest.

You were the first one there and the last one to leave. I know love when I see love. It also helps that I am an empath. Thank you. Oh, how I plan on kissing you.

My Lips Never Wander

My lips never wander
From idea to idea.
I have a
One-track mouth.
Play me your music.
We'll make love
On the dance floor.
My lips never wander
Anywhere but to you.

And the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

Forbidden Love

The aching of the being for what we are forbidden has our weeping hearts lonelier that an abandoned life raft in the middle of the sea. I am surrounded by your love I am forbidden from touching every minute of every day.

You never stop screaming my name begging the universe just to be able to whisper, "I love you," in my ear. I never stop sweeping my arms through the heavens praying someday I might touch your waiting face.

Darling, I married you. You are mine locked in a treasure chest I still need a map to locate. But I will put a kiss on that X that marks your spot as fast as I your exhale can carry me to your side.

I love you, my hero and my king.


Beloved, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment