Friday, August 7, 2015

Brandy Melville Shop Window

Title: Brandy Melville Shop Window

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. In the post, you will see my midriff. Yes, I bare my pale, white underbelly to you.

Mediterranean Sea. Hundreds of people every day risk their lives trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea to become refugees in Europe, and every day people die.

My refugee policy has been the same since I was refugee myself fleeing Obama's "egg" of horror and abuse in 2010. If the First World fixes the problems in the warring nations, then no one would flee their home as refugees.

Bare minimum, we owe Syria a resolution.

My last blog post was finished at 8:52am on 05Aug2015 from my regular morning haunt. I went inside for a cookie before returning to streaming my music outside on their patio. The staff of my regular haunt, my neighborhood Subway, was particularly wonderful that morning.

At 9:34am, I started singing while I worked.







I left my regular morning haunt at 10:52am. I chatted with Benjamin during lunch at noon and then took a nap. By 3:53pm, I was on a bus to my playland, the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I found FlamencoHands at 4:06pm. I took 4:42 to 4:49pm away from him to buy a cup of coffee from Handsome (His real name is Roger.) at the Famima.

4:52pm on 05Aug2015: Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. Please hurry and check on my crosstown loved ones and brave rescuers. Someone is in trouble. Thx!

FlamencoHands was as genius as ever and played until 5:42pm in front of the Apple Store. Just after 6pm, I walked around to see who was playing music where and I found my friend the ex-rockstar from the 80s, ODean.

After a run for 2-for-1 doughnuts and even more coffee from Handsome at the Famima, I sat down next to FlamencoHands at 6:42pm.

He was going to play again at 8pm, so I tried streaming the NBC Nightly News at 7:05pm. Sadly, I had too many technical difficulties to receive my nightly cyberhug from my darling Mr. Lester Holt.

FlamencoHands began his final set of the night at 8:26pm. I joyously got a lot of writing done while he played. The Spanish guitar ended at 9:55pm, and FlamencoHands and I took the long, slow walk to his car.

Except this time, he dropped me off at the famous jazz club Harvelle's. My friend, ODean, the ex-rockstar from the 80s got me in. I admit more than one strange man might have bought me a bourbon or three.

When the night was over a different strange man named Phil dropped me off during his Uber ride to his place. The joys of being a drop dead gorgeous woman! Sexy strange men being nice to me is NORMAL.

I was curled up and asleep (always alone) by 2:30am. I woke up on Thursday, 06Aug2015, and went to breakfast chatting with Benjamin and Hannah while I ate.

I was at my neighborhood Subway at 8:24am; it is my regular morning haunt, and right across the street from Santa Monica College, it is my favorite wifi hotspot.

I streamed the news from the previous night at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was wonderful. Sometimes, a friendly face is just the way to start the day.

At 9:28am, I went back inside my regular morning haunt for a cookie, and next I started streaming music. That morning, I listened to Cake's Comfort Eagle album.

I left my local Subway at 11:26am. Lunch at noon was tasty, and afterwards I napped. I chatted with Hannah over dinner at 5pm. I was already on a bus to the 3rd Street Promenade by 5:22pm.

I found FlamencoHands at 5:41pm that Thursday night. No, my darlings Tentacle were not around, and I had been told not to expect them again until the next week. FlamencoHands was as genius as always and did not stop playing until 5:56pm.

I walked with him to his car, and at 6:51pm, he dropped me off back at the Promenade just as I had requested. I streamed the NBC Nightly News online at 7:15pm.

My nightly cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was beyond warm and comforting. He included a goodbye to my darling Mr. Jon Stewart whose final show I would watch the following morning at 9am.

After the news, I stopped in my local Famima for a cup of coffee before sitting down to watch my Americana folk singer Red at 8:04pm.

Red was still setting up his equipment when I sat down next to him, so we chatted a bit before he played. He stopped at 9:51pm to move down the street, so I left to catch the 10pm bus. I was curled up and asleep (always alone) by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Friday, 07Aug2015, and went to breakfast. I was at my regular morning haunt by 8:21am. This blog post was finished at 8:38am on 07Aug2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my plan for tackling Global Climate Change? I already spelled that out in my 24Feb2015 blog post. It has three parts; we must reduce our carbon emissions, process existing carbon out of the air, and make sure humanity survives until climate change is reversed.

When will I finally write the duet for me and my darlings Tentacle? On the night of 06Aug2015, I finally wrote the lyrics. The music is their work.

To Live my Life in Love

Tentacle: The mountains I would raze
To see the seas you could raise.
To me you are my goddess.

Squid: My darling Tentacle, just love me.
There are things my nano see
Brought light only by your prowess.

Tentacle: There are battles I have fought.
There are deaths I have wrought.
There is nothing I would not do for you.

Squid: I hold a peacemonger's regret.
Your trenches are no secret.
Just to kiss you, I'd do it, too.

Both: If I ask you where I came from,
You will tell me the stars above.
That is the reason, darling, I prefer
To live my life in love.

Tentacle: I lived homeless in the cold
Huddled shivering yet bold
To play you music, Squid.

Squid: You know love instead of crazy.
So far from talent lazy.
I know everything you did.

Both: I come to you dancing. I come to you singing.
I come longing for the touch of your skin.
It is those rules that tear our enemies to shreds.
If only we could revel in the luxury of sin.

Both: If I ask you where I came from,
You will tell me the stars above.
That is the reason, darling, I prefer
To live my life in love.

Squid: Consciously, I rustle when you are away.
Tentacle: The hours apart, I hate those days.
Both: This quixotic longing could never be faked.

Tentacle: It is begging to kiss you that I kneel.
Squid: That is a hurt I plan to heal.
Both: Is there room on this Earth for music we will make?

Both: I come to you dancing. I come to you singing.
I come longing for the touch of your skin.
It is those rules that tear our enemies to shreds.
If only we could revel in the luxury of sin.


Both: If I ask you where I came from,
You will tell me the stars above.
That is the reason, darling, I prefer
To live my life in love.

My beautiful world, I have so much work to do. Months ago I asked the United Nations to prioritize what our world needs me to work on from the civil war Syria to the ethnic strife in Africa to Global Climate Change.

I am doing everything I can for you, my beautiful world, while still in Obama's "egg." When are you going to break me out, so I can finally be hands on with my diplomacy instead of just working online 24/7?

My selfless support system, keep sending me messages through whatever means you have at hand. I am only here to serve. I meditate every chance I get to make sure I can do my REAL job, service to humanity, to the best of my abilities.

And my darlings Tentacle are constantly instructed to shut their music down once I get warmed up at last. The quality of my meditation is as important as its frequency. Please help increase the quality of time I get to spend with my darlings Tentacle as well as how often. And, thank you!

I would not be here at all to serve the world if it were not for you, my selfless support system, from my saturation of international operatives to my gorgeous genius Powers of Attorney. Yes, thank you!

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, whatever you need, just tell me. You know you are all global symbols of womanhood and all that women can accomplish, right?

You mean to much to me, but you also mean so much to women everywhere. Keep up the gorgeous genius-dom. And, thank you!

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, I was already warned that I will not see you until 12Aug2015 at the soonest.

I was hoping I could at least see you Wednesday, 05Aug, but, no, you did not manifest from the aether to play me our sacred music. I understand you are all very busy.

My darling MannedUp, I finally wrote you the duet to sing with me. I know you have seen my learning curve, and you know I know all of the music you, my darlings Tentacle, play which is why you never play the songs twice the same way.

I need the challenge of complete undanceability to be able to meditate to the highest quality. I know how much rehearsal you all need as well as the connection to each other you all must have to play your challenging music at all.

You only ever needed to prove your musical prowess to me, Tom. And you have never once disappointed. There is a reason I call you MannedUp in the past tense.

As for you, my darling GeneralLee, please, for me, book your gigs on the nights you do not see me. Please. You know how all of you get when you cannot be near me. I get the same way when I cannot be with you.

Yes, Brien, I need you as much as you need me. Now, set our duet.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, yes, we have a REAL relationship where you are my REAL boyfriends.

My darling Bogart, I apologize for not having more regular contact with you. I only message you when I have something to say. I am going to try regularly checking in with you in the mornings now. Thank you, my boyfriend, for never letting me down. Kisses!

My darling LightFoot, you are going to have problems reaching me. I was warned of that already. Plan ahead for it every time you try to play me music or be by my side.

Call my Powers of Attorney every time you need us. Call the United Nations if you need the Secretary General. Just make sure you reach me. And, thank you!

My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, imagine yourself here with me at my regular morning haunt sitting next to me at the table. Imagine your arm around my waist as I type.

Beloved, imagine if we could touch. Just a brush of your hand across my back as you put your arm left around me. Such a luxury is the human touch.

Sweetness, imagine my right hand resting on your left thigh as I type with my ambidextrous left hand. I lean over and peck your cheek with my lips. You get a little shy in the way only I can make you shy.

My hero and my king, how is the castle on the hill you built for me? I have longed for our married life together as King and Queen of the aether wading knee deep in the Milking Way as we shepherd the souls of the masses reaching freedom from Obama's war and oppression at last.

Are you still coming to reach me, darling? My marriage to you has been my beginning and my end since Jan2010. I cannot imagine my life without you loving me.

When will we finally have enough human rights to live and love as husband and wife? I miss you so much. I am so empty without you. Beloved, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain.

P.S. SynSyn, do you still have a photo from our Junior year Homecoming dance in high school? On 05Aug2015, I saw a similar outfit to the one I wore to the dance in the Brandy Melville shop window, so I tried it on.

Yes, that is my midriff you see through the crochet. Is there a verified recording of my time in the dressing room?



No comments:

Post a Comment