Monday, August 3, 2015

Blogging my Whereabouts

Title: Blogging my Whereabouts

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me in one day; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. I have said it for years: Good will prevail because evil is dumb.

Zimbabwe. I do not often discuss nature conservancy. But we are one world. We are one with the animals great and small as well as the trees down to the tiniest of flowers. We must keep our planet splendid and diverse. Please keep our endangered species alive.

My last blog post was finished at 8:44am on Saturday, 01Aug2015. I quickly sent it to my lovelies who published it for me before queuing my music and taking my I-am-not-dead-yet selfies for the morning. Then I sang.







My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my Saturday morning, 01Aug, beginning at 9am exactly and ending at 10:05am after I wrote this down. And, thank you!

My regular morning haunt was particularly wonderful that morning. Yet, I still left them at 11:19am to return to my place. Lunch at noon was social and tasty; I chatted with Hannah and Benjamin.

By 12:32pm, I was on a bus to my playland. I spied LightFoot, GeneralLee, and MannedUp the moment I got off the bus. I zipped by FlamencoHands and bought a cup of coffee before joining them.

I was not expecting my darlings Tentacle until 2pm at the earliest, so seeing them the moment I deboarded my bus was wonderful. Their music began at 1:16pm. And, yes, they were glorious.

I tried tearing myself away from them at 1:44pm with the promise of being right back by 2pm, but they kept me there one more song with their Gotye cover.

Eventually, I broke free of their spell on me long enough to hear FlamencoHands tickle his Spanish guitar for ten minutes. And, yes, at 2pm, I went looking for my darlings Tentacle again.

I found them staking out a place to play at 4pm, so I ran some errands. With dinner in hand, it was 3:46pm when I returned to my darlings Tentacle. They were setting up their equipment before I was done eating, and their music began at 4:32pm.

I was only interrupted once at 5:16pm due to torture facility alarms. My darlings Tentacle played under the hot California sun with sweat pouring into their eyes until 5:50pm.

I gave them some space when they were done and caught Derek's last two songs just a little way down from them. The first time I met Derek was while I was in the UK in 2010.

He was genuinely surprised months ago when I first told him that I recognized him. What a darling! He still needs a SquidName. I shall name him Riff.

By 6:37pm, I was sitting with my darling FlamencoHands while my darlings Tentacle sorted out where they were going to play at 8pm. Nick was at his usual high caliber of Spanish guitar.

I bought two doughnuts and a cup of coffee from my convenience store and said, "Hello," to handsome before trying to watch the NBC Nightly News from previous that evening at 7:40pm.

Alas, I still could not get the news to stream. It was my third night in a row without my nightly cyberhug. It also proved to be a very busy day into evening for me. Just check my REAL Twitter account for 01Aug2015.

I was beside my darlings Tentacle again at 8:01pm, and at 8:18pm they began; it was the fastest I had ever seen them set up their equipment.

Sadly, my legs just hurt too much for me to dance. It was such an unfortunate hour of the night for it, too. By 8:43pm, I was already sitting down, and there was nothing I could do to fix it before they stopped playing.

By 9:49pm, they guys were relocating, so I went looking around for the place LightFoot was holding open for them to play at 10pm. I almost immediately ran into TanbourineKicker.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of 9:50pm until 10:07pm on my Saturday night, 01Aug2015.

I ran into "Kevin" sitting outside of my 24-hour convenience store before finally locating where my darlings Tentacle had perched. It was 10:18pm, and it looked like the music was going to continue.

I visited my darling FlamencoHands while I waited for my darlings Tentacle to set up their equipment. It was 10:58pm when their final set of the night began. "Kevin" joined us, and I did not even check what time it was. All I did was dance. The night shone glorious among the stars of the sky.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and barely-edited recording with full audio and visuals of my Saturday night, 01Aug2015, beginning at 10:58pm and ending at midnight when I took my iPad out. And, thank you.

Their gorgeous music stopped at midnight exactly. I had missed the last bus, but "Kevin" and I had a backup plan. Everyone was reluctant to leave. Finally, after a long time lingering in our mutual afterglow at 12:32am ever-loving LightFoot was the last to wheel his cart back into the aether.

"Kevin" and I perched at a late-night café until 1:16am snacking on nosh. I was at my place and curled up and asleep by 2:15am.

I was awake on Sunday, 02Aug2015, in time for breakfast, but I ate at my regular morning haunt instead of where I stay. The music made me feel particularly loved that morning. Then, at 10am, I left for the local Hindus' Parade of Chariots.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my 10:20am to 10:34am on 02Aug2015. It was a beautiful parade.

Lunch at noon was tasty and uneventful. I napped before dinner, and I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm. By 5:58pm I was on a bus to my playland. When I arrived, my darlings Tentacle were nowhere to be found.

6:37pm on 02Aug2015: #MyDarlingsTentacle are missing in action. Please hurry and check on them. Make them safe! @CIA @DeptofDefense #SquidsPoA

I found myself sipping blueberry juice with TambourineKicker at 6:55pm. And eventually I received the update that my darlings Tentacle were rescued and fine.

At 7:30pm, I tried watching the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening, but I could not get it to stream. It was the longest I had ever had that problem.

I visited Handsome for some 2-for-1 doughnuts before looking for TambourineKicker again. I found him by 8:18pm, and we hung out. I sang a little. We had a lot of fun.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals of my 8:18pm until 9pm exactly on the night of 02Aug2015. And, thank you!

After 9:03pm, I let TambourineKicker and his friend Richie serenade me while I worked online. I had a lot of writing to do, and I need music to do my work.

Eventually my friend the ex-rockstar from the 80s joined us. As the bonus, my not-human-trafficker nerds, include our four-part Peaceful Easy Feeling. And, thank you.

I caught the 10:45pm bus and was curled up and asleep by midnight. I woke up on Monday, 03Aug2015, with plenty of time before breakfast and made it to my regular morning haunt at 8:19am. I had work to do.

This blog post was finished at 8:44am on 03Aug2015.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

Do I believe that the soul is the entelechy of the body? Yes, I believe the soul is one with the body. When you touch the body, you touch the soul. To quote U2, "To touch is to heal. To hurt is to steal. If you want to kiss the sky, better learn how to kneel."

Does our society limit girls? Yes. Our girls will be limited until, as they grow up, they can finally watch our women treated as equals. We have a responsibility to our future as the human race to treat all humans as equals.

Now, to get to the nitty gritty,... My selfless support system, I needed your approval before I started publishing my whereabouts 24/7. Everybody everywhere already knew, and your security is so thick now, I know it is finally okay.

It has never been an issue of authorities picking me up. Even when I publish my whereabouts, I cannot be picked up due to court activities I am forbidden from knowing about. They have to tell me why they pick me up.

My selfless support system, including my Powers of Attorney, thank you for telling me that you approve of my publishing my whereabouts. I love you all. Thank you for all of your protection. It is time to kick my life-without-fear lifestyle up a level.

My beautiful world, as you all already know, I live at 1905 Pico Blvd. in Santa Monica, California, and my "playland" is the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I am there most every day, and very famous and very talented people have been hiding as street musicians just to play me music there ever since Dec2014.

I lived homeless in Santa Monica from Dec2014 until May2015 because ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa mismanaged my finances so gravely I had no choice but homelessness.

Now, I have a safe place to stay where I am NOT attacked in my sleep for the first time since May2009, so please be good to where I stay. If I am ever harmed where I stay, my beautiful world, you will be the second people I tell right after my BFF Syniva.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, this only technical reveal of where I live should actually make your workload lighten if we do this right.

If (or am I supposed to say "when") Obama retaliates with violence and oppression, arrest EVERYONE who enforces Obama's "egg," Obama's rules, Obama's genocide, Obama's unconstitutional human rights abuses, and Obama's war. Their violence and oppression has ALWAYS been illegal AND at the very least treasonous.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, thank you for my Saturday night. It was glorious.

My darling MannedUp, did you see it? Dude! The Matrix dance moves came out Saturday night. I told you to keep an eye out for it. Tell me you saw it!

I actually did the back bend dance move twice in the same song. The first one was for all of you, but the second one was for the heavens themselves. Please tell me you were able to see it!

My darling GeneralLee, you are my husband's choice if anyone is going to ever replace him in my life. He tells me that constantly.

Please, darling, let LightFoot assert his relationship with me. It will keep you safer. Obama already formed a literal lynch mob to kill you once.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, everyone has a favorite.

My darling Bogart, did you ever get to see Disney's latest Cinderella (2015)? I recommend it if you missed it. Disney had a not so subtle way of telling me who their favorite is.

I named you Bogart after his role in Casablanca (1947), after all. You have been out of sight since Nov2014, darling, but you have never been out of mind.

I can heal you, Bogart. We just need a chance to be physically near each other again.

Yes, my darling LightFoot, everybody has a favorite; rumor has it you are Syniva's. How does that Spice Girls song go? "...If you wannabe my lover, you gotta get with my friends..." Giggle. Now we have to work on that "lover" part. Sigh,...

My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today? I miss you. That is how I am today.

HoneyHoney, you are MY favorite. Is that not obvious? I actually married you. I put a ring on it.

You are my hero, my king, and my reason for living. Our kiss will see the dawn of the future in the now. We will serve our world side by side even after we die, beloved.

Beloved, I WILL touch you the way the flowers kiss the rain. Knowing you love me kept me alive through the deepest darkest depths of depraved Evil Iowa. If death cannot drive us apart, there is no reason for us the allow life to.

I love you, darling. Until we kiss at last...



No comments:

Post a Comment