Friday, August 7, 2015

07Aug2015 Appendix -- This arrived today.-- See also 17Sep2014 Appendix

Darlings,

1) Perjury charges: Devil War Criminal Lynn Boeset knows full well I am married. She had been mislabeling me a lesbian to get me divorced. She knows full well I have more assets; she paid me most of the money herself.

2) I demand full legal representation at this hearing by my REAL legal team and my REAL Powers of Attorney.

3) I demand repeat-offender Craig Block be convicted for aiding and abetting persecution, war crimes, genocide, hate crimes, and human trafficking.

4) I demand Attny. Mark R. Grey who writes all of Boeset's legal documents, Attny. Samantha J. Gronewald, and Attny. Terry Wasserman, indicted on international charges for the same offenses listed in (3).

5) Destroy ABSOLUTELY EVIL Iowa.

--HRH Tanya Hedelisa Albon Depp de Varilek aka Squid Bedlam Varilekova

Please verify to me that you received all fifty-four (54) images.

No comments:

Post a Comment