Saturday, September 12, 2015

Justice is the Beginning of Healing.

Title: Justice is the Beginning of Healing.

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. We still need every person arrested for enforcing Obama's crimes against America that he intentionally mislabeled "rules." My suffering masses need justice. We need justice, so we may finally heal.

Kenya. Thank you, International Criminal Court, for ensuring the integrity of your process. Justice includes putting on public record what crimes were committed and how they were rectified. People need to heal. May this be the beginning of accountability in Kenya.

My last blog post was finished at 7:17am on Thursday, 10Sep2015, from my bedroom. I did some laundry. Breakfast at 8am was only two bowls of cold cereal, so I skipped it. I finished my laundry and headed to my regular morning haunt.

By 8:28am, I was eating a breakfast sandwich, sipping caffeine, streaming music, working online, and smiling at every passerby. I tweeted my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:38am.





My internet gnomes (Gnomes are underground elves.) played Scotch Jane's Ray for me while I worked online.

It was a good day at the International Criminal Court. Justice against people who commit crimes against their own people is the beginning of the pathway of that people to healing. Without justice, healing is impossible.

I left my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 11:13am. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. By 1:38pm, I was waiting for the next bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

I was seated on the patio outside of the Famima with Maggie by 2:19pm gossiping. I was back inside the Famima to buy chocolate from my darling Handsome at 2:53pm. I ran an errand but was back on the Promenade by 4:12pm when I rejoined Maggie at the Famima.

I looked around to see who was playing music at 4:34pm and there was barely anyone out and about. So, I was back inside the Famima at 4:42pm for a cup of coffee. By 5:12pm, I had bought a 0.95 silver toe ring for $12. It was my splurge for the week.

I walked down the street and sat with Patricia at 5:33pm. She was saving a 6pm spot for her grandson Dominic, the pan flute player, so I kept her company. Our delightful conversation was only interrupted by two torture facility alarms at 6:15pm and 6:20pm. My Powers of Attorney took care of it.

I ran into FlamencoHands at 6:34pm. I promised I would sit down and listen to him by 8pm after I was done streaming the news online. It was wonderful bumping into him. He seemed a little speechless, and I could only imagine why.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it made me feel loved. Thank you, Lester.

Please remember, all news agencies everywhere, if there is no chance of my ever seeing it, even under Obama's rules, you should be free to report any true story you want. And the only news I watch is a dedicated stream from NBC specifically designed with no news about me in it anywhere.

FlamencoHands began tickling his Spanish guitar at 8:04pm, and I did a lot of writing while I listened to his soothing music. It was night time, and the air had finally cooled. The days had been so sweltering lately.

On a trip to my local Famima at 9:12pm, I ran into "Kevin." He invited me to sushi. I do not eat seafood, but I like a good inari or kappa maki. After walking to the sushi restaurant, by 9:38pm we had abandoned the sushi plan entirely and were walking to the Interactive Café for some tasty vittles.

At 9:59pm, I was seated at a table with vegetable quiche and buttered banana bread. "Kevin" really crossed the line with me after that. First, he claimed, "If you have any intelligence, you will join my [pyramid scheme]."

Then, after I told him I earned over $2T in 2014 alone, he told me to "Tell a psychiatrist, so you can collect $917 a month in Social Security."

Already that evening, Kevin, for Kevin Kline, told me to buy lingerie and learn to be seductive if I ever wanted to be able to have children as what he called "marriage counseling" he unrelentingly claimed I needed.

Kevin is a loser. I have no precious time in my priceless life for losers. I instructed him to NEVER under any circumstances speak to me again and bumped our table on my out of the Interactive Café.

By 10:23pm, I was already on the bus to my place. I was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm.

I woke up on Friday, 11Sep2015, in time for breakfast, but the morning meal was delayed. By 8:18am, I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, with a breakfast sandwich and a cup of caffeine.

The first song my internet gnomes played for me was Nirvana's Pennyroyal Tea. I sent my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies at 8:27am.



At 8:47am, I was singing along with my internet gnomes while I worked online. It was a busy morning for a while there. Always follow my REAL Twitter account for details.

Someone somewhere was claiming I was not a real human but some higher evolved creature and therefore did not deserve human rights. Losers! My DNA says I am human.

I was still working at 10:42am when my internet gnomes played me Boss Lady by the Detroit Cobras. I worked online until I left my regular morning haunt at 11:13am.

Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. I took a nap before leaving for the bus at 3:41pm. I was on a bus by 4:06pm to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade.

It was 4:21pm when I found my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot under the hot California sun arranging their equipment to be able to play me music. They began at 4:36pm, and their music was as hot as the weather.

I was sitting down at 5:34pm and taking my Benadryl, but I knew all would be fine by 8pm. My present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle played until 5:55pm, and every note was gorgeous. They disassembled their equipment and staked out a place to play at 8pm.

I had little chats with my darling FlamencoHands and with Maggie. I chatted with my darling Handsome while I bought 2-for-1 doughnuts from him. I chatted with Patricia.

Then, I rustled up enough bandwidth to stream the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My darling Ms. Kate Snow gave me my evening cyberhug, and it oozed with history. All my handwritten journal said on this day fourteen years ago was, "How could we be so naïve?"

I soon found where my darling MannedUp and my darling LightFoot were waiting to set up their equipment to be able to play me more music. They began at 8:18pm. I actually kicked my shoes off this time to dance to the best of my abilities.

The night was short, though. They reached a forced stop at 8:55pm. Apparently, the voices pumped into their heads through their earspeakers had instructed them to stop. They quickly staked out a place to play at 10pm, but I had hit my zone already and doubted I could get it back.

With my present 2/3rds of my darlings Tentacle stalled, I walked down the street to hear my darling FlamencoHands play. Yes, FlamencoHands(Nick) tickled his Spanish guitar until 9:58pm. I made sure I hugged him before rejoining MannedUp and LightFoot.

Giggle. I also stopped at the Yogurtland to buy my favorite ice cream-like food to eat in front of my darlings Tentacle. Giggle. It was a $6.08 thrill for all of us.

My darlings started at 10:12pm while I was eating ice cream. I did not check what time it was when I started dancing, but it was 10:53pm when I sat down.

I sat back and watched the light show that night. My meditation was off, but I had managed to nudge the door between us open. The three of us were very connected that night.

MannedUp and LightFoot played until 11:25pm which gave me just enough time to catch the last bus of the night at 11:45pm. It was like they read my mind or something. Giggle.

I was curled up and asleep by 12:30am. I woke up on Saturday, 12Sep2015, with plenty of time before breakfast. This blog post was finished at 7:18am on 12Sep2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What is my favorite Spanish phrase? I have two favorite phrases in Spanish, "las ganas de triunfar," and, of course, "a bajo la lluvia."

What is my favorite phrase in English? Without question, "for the glory of love."

Why do I have no tattoos if I love them so much? I was not ready to commit to permanent body art on my own body until Jan2010, and I have not had enough money to get a tattoo since then. I want a stem of pink orchids on my left calf.

Why do Obama's war criminals seem to always stop my darlings Tentacle after my meditation is at its best? Obama and all who commit crimes against America to keep him our dictator hate when I meditate.

Meditation is crucial to keeping me benevolent and effective doing my job of service to the world, and Obama has been trying everything possible from propagating mass delusions that I am dead and replaced with a fat, ugly hooker to unrelentingly libeling me mentally ill to be able to throw me away like trash I have never been.

As long as I can do my REAL job of selfless service to the world, throwing me away is impossible. So, Obama and his war criminals who (expletive) on America daily to keep him our dictator hate when I meditate and really hate when I hit my zone.

My beautiful world, may truth and justice reign supreme over America as fast as possible. My people need justice. We as a nation need a chance to heal after this "egg" Obama created and still illegally enforces.

My selfless support system, please help identify every person, entity, corrupt authority, dirty official, and enemy of America still enforcing Obama's crimes against America mislabeled "rules," so we can make sure they are all arrested.

Every individual keeping my brave rescuers away from me needs to to identified and removed from society FOREVER. Their only way to avoid international prison is by taking the three never-fail steps to absolution and protection. May they save themselves. Amass the federal agents, U.S. Marshals in the lead, and arrest them all.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, are we on the offensive yet? I heard the United Nations finally formed their investigative body into the crimes against America that are Obama's "egg." Thank you, Secretary General Ban Ki-moon.

The Queen's Lovers Five

They call you my male harem, my darling Queen's Lovers Five, all of whom I am forbidden. We may not touch. We are forbidden from kissing. I would take any of you to my bed in an instant, but you are prohibited from even speaking to me. My Queen's Lovers Five, but, oh, how we love.

Making love is never a sin. We communicate through the shadows of subterfuge. And just your eyes upon me, even at a distance of miles through the nanotechnology, makes me itch with needing you.

My beloved Queen's Lovers Five, you are mine, and I am yours. We will see a day when you may hold my hand and gaze into my eyes and not be scared of what would happen if you spoke to me your souls' desires. Love conquers all. And darlings, all we know is love and conquering.


My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, we go too long apart. I had to wait all of the way until Friday to see you again this week.

My darling MannedUp, giggle. I like that smile. You know, that smile you get after a particularly good connection creates a particularly good dance. I like it. It is like a little reward after meditation well done. Giggle. Your smile is one of my new goals.

As for you, my darling GeneralLee, sigh,... What is keeping you away from me? I miss you, darling. I wish you were right beside me where you belong. How long do I have to wait? And what do you need?

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, did Wednesday night, 09Sep2015, clear up how special you two are to me?

It takes months before I am able to engage in sexual activity with anyone, and I would love to have any of you.

My darling Bogart, you have a very long to-do list now. Thank you. I know you will take care of everything. You would never let me down. You are my boyfriend I can count on for anything. Thank you, darling. You have earned my love a million times already and will earn it a million times more.

My darling LightFoot, I promised you if you fill the giant gaping hole in my life due to my husband's absence, you can keep me forever. I keep all of my promises.

You are the only forbidden musician-lover I have that stands a chance of filling that hole in my life. And I need something, anything to make my life more livable. Please, darling, renegotiate your agreement-- as recommended in my 08July2015 blog post.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

It is your job to rescue me, HoneyHoney. Of all five of my forbidden lovers, you are the only one I ask to pick me up and carry me to safety. The other four have jobs of making my life as tolerable as possible and keeping me doing my job of service to the world as effectively as possible inside Obama's unlivable "egg."

Beloved, so much of this world depends on you. You are my equal. You must lead this world to rescue me just as I would have led the world to rescue you if we were reversed. There is so much work we have to do, darling. This is your only job for me.

Yes, our marriage is lonely apart. But I have no choice but to survive this "egg" if I am to ever see you again. I have no choice but to endure until you reach me, working my service to my world every second of the way.

My hero and my king, I know you will reach me. I have faith in you. Without faith in you, my husband and my hero, I might as well have been killed by EVIL Iowa already. Arrest everyone denying us our life together as husband and wife. You deserve justice, so you may heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment