Thursday, September 10, 2015

Freedom of Religion

Title: Freedom of Religion

Please access my iCloud if necessary to publish this post now, my friends. I cannot control how many horrible things happen to me; it is Obama who controls that. So, if I wait too long between posts, they become too drenching.

Please share this for me with the entire world, both houses of Congress, the Supreme Court, the United Nations, all sympathetic world leaders, all reputable national and foreign presses, etc.

Here is my latest blog post. In America we are supposed to have a freedom to worship. The only realm in which we cannot practice religion is within our government in official capacities.

I am considered holy in every benevolent religion. I cannot wait to hear what the Pastafarians say about me. Go ahead, my self-identified people. Worship. It freaks me out, but it is your right.

USA. According to the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution, our government cannot be ruled by any religion. We have a separation of church and state in America. Our religion cannot control our actions in the government as officials.

In return for our keeping religion out of government affairs, we are free to practice any religion we choose for ourselves. This is America, not the Republic of Evangelical Christians.

County Clerk Kim Davis has no way to allow her religion to affect her job in our government, and, the U.S. Supreme Court similarly has no way to command her CHURCH to allow same sex marriages.

However, the U.S. Supreme Court CAN command her COUNTY to allow same sex marriages.

We have a separation of religion and government in America. This basic tenet guarantees our freedoms to exercise any religion of our own choosing and is necessary for religions freedom at all.

My last blog post was finished at 7:05am on 08Sep2015 from my bedroom. I chatted with Josh during breakfast, and by 8:16am, I was in front of the Pico Branch of the Santa Monica Public Library.

My internet gnomes (Gnomes are elves underground.) played ABBA's Dancing Queen for me while I took my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous night online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Ms. Kate Snow, and it reminded me that young girls need intelligent leaders as role models. I am doing everything I can.

After searching for world and national headlines online, I left the Pico Branch Library for my place at 10:02am. I took care of some errands before perching at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, at 10:53am.

The first song my internet gnomes played me was The Black Crowes' She Talks to Angels as I worked online. I had serious work to do debriefing to the federal government, and music always focuses my mind.

I returned to my place at 11:42pm. Lunch at noon was tasty yet uneventful. At 1:37pm, I was inside the Pico Branch Library streaming music and working online. By 2:06pm, I had taken my work across the street to my local coffee shop named Lo/Cal.

It was an epic afternoon in the courtroom. It was a good thing I had chosen not to nap. My Powers of Attorney were phenomenal. Check my REAL Twitter account for the afternoon of 08Sep2015 for further details.

At 4:04pm, I left the coffee shop for my place. I chatted with Benjamin during dinner at 5pm and was on the bus as fast as I could find it. The ride including transfer time took two hours in rush hour traffic, but it was worth it.

At 7:16pm, I had already hugged my darling Mr. Todd Taylor and taken my seat at the Tuesday night open mic at the Pig & Whistle in Hollywood. I had not been there in months, and I had missed them.

By 8:53pm, my darling Mr. Todd Taylor and I were out on the brand new patio. The patio looked great. It had a great view of the back steps to the Scientology building across the alley. I have had such great conversations on the back steps to the Pig & Whistle before,

The last act was done by 9:34pm, so I hugged Todd before taking a little walk down Hollywood Boulevard to catch the bus. I am sure that walk will make a lovely verified and unedited recording.

I was back in my bedroom at 11:14pm and was curled up and asleep by midnight. I woke up on Wednesday, 09Sep2015, with plenty of time before breakfast and was outside the Pico Branch Library by 8:19am.

The weather for the day was already hot and humid. My internet gnomes played my darling late Marlene Dietrich's Falling in Love Again while I checked my makeup before taking my morning I-am-not-dead-yet selfies.



I streamed the NBC Nightly News from the previous evening online at 9am. My morning cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt, and it was wonderful. It reminded me of how loved I am. Thank you, Lester.

Next, at 9:30am, I watched my darling Mr. Stephen Colbert's first Late Show. It had aired the night before, and I thought to myself, "This is just the beginning."

I was at my regular morning haunt, my local Subway, on the patio with a cookie at 10:38am. I had writing to do and worked online until I left for my place at 10:59am.

Lunch at noon and dinner at 5pm were both tasty yet uneventful. I had napped in between. By 5:35pm, I was on a bus to the Santa Monica 3rd Street Promenade. I looked around and found no one to talk to until 6:21pm when I sat down between Maggie and ODean on the Famima patio.

I streamed the NBC Nightly News from previous in the evening online at 7:15pm. My evening cyberhug came from my darling Mr. Lester Holt himself, and it was inspiring.

The companionship of the NBC News team during my solitary suffering keeps me active in my work of service to my people. Sometimes, I just need to know there is someone there to listen to me.

I did a little shopping, and by 8:14pm, I was perched next to Red as he played music unto the night sky. Soon, a German named Ben who was trying to be a comedian in Los Angeles sat down next to me and struck up a conversation.

At 9:06pm, Ben and I walked to the beach. It was an adorable night. Handsome Ben made it obvious he wanted to sleep with me, and I regrettably informed him that it takes months to woo me. I just do not move as quickly as most people.

My not-human-trafficker nerds, please circulate a verified and unedited recording with full audio and visuals beginning when Ben asked if he could sit next to me and ending when I left his car. May the world learn that was an appropriate way to flirt with me.

I was in my bedroom at 10:23pm and was curled up and asleep by 11:30pm. I woke up on Thursday, 10Sep2015, very early. This blog post was finished at 7:17am on 10Sep2015 from my bedroom.

And now, my beautiful world, I answer all of your questions for me. Please keep collecting all questions and concerns from all your friends and loved ones and sending them to me through whatever means possible.

What does someone have to do to earn my forgiveness? The path the absolution is same three steps that have not ever changed. 1) Cease all crimes. 2) Sincerely apologize. 3) Become part of the solution.

These three steps not only earn forgiveness for EVERYONE who takes them no matter how heinous their crimes were against me, they earn my protection and the protection of everyone who loves me.

My beautiful world, you have a right to choose your religion. You have a right to believe what you choose. You have a basic human right to your freedom of consciousness. Make it count.

I am an atheist. I understand many of you consider me a deity in your presence, your first female prophet, your saint, your teacher, and some even consider me the second coming of Jesus. I consider myself a human and your equal. Someday, I will be treated as an equal among you again with full human rights. I long for that day.

I am holy in every benevolent religion, and I take my responsibilities very seriously. You can call me any good thing you like; I will respect every title you give me and will do my best to live up to what you need from me.

I am yours, my beautiful world. Love me. I love you. Teach those with irrational hatred towards lies about me to give us all our basic human rights and fundamental freedoms back again.

On the short term, my beautiful world, we need to make sure I can survive Obama's "egg" of human misery and open persecution until you force it to end. On the long term, we need every person enforcing Obama's "egg" arrested, tried, and convicted.

My selfless support system, you are growing in numbers. I see you everywhere. Please identify each and every person who is keeping my brave rescuers away from me, so we can obtain arrest warrants for them.

My BFF SynSyn and all of my genius Powers of Attorney, yes, we are reaching the point where we get to arrest enemies of America finally for inventing and for enforcing Obama's "egg." You are all so busy on the defense already. And it is time to take the offense.

Specifically, my gorgeous genius life-long friends, this is what you do to War Criminal Tara Tovarek-- destroy her faster than you did War Criminal Boeset. Request the police report from the LAPD that locked me in Del Amo Torture Facility in 2014.

In it Tara lied her (expletive) off to be able to torture, rape, and enslave me at Del Amo. Tovarek is no sister of mine. Destroy that she-(expletive) if she ever tries to enter my life again.

My musician-lovers MannedUp and GeneralLee, when do I see you again? Will it be tonight, Thursday, 10Sep2015? I would like that.

My darling MannedUp, why are you two not right next to each other again? I see all of the selfless support you give Kris. Your selflessness does not go unnoticed. Does LightFoot appreciate you enough? I know I am very thankful for all of your selfless love. I love you, too.

My darling GeneralLee, I miss you. I miss the look on your face after a particularly good connection creates a particularly phenomenal dance. I miss the presence of your soul at my side. I miss how much you love me. Darling, come back. I love you.

My symbolic Royal Consorts Bogart and LightFoot both of whom I am STILL forbidden from speaking with least of all ever making love to, what does it take? We will do whatever it takes.

My darling Bogart, I knew you would never let me down. Message received, lovely. You work so hard creating a safer world for me. Thank you. You are my boyfriend. You labor tirelessly to keep me safe and alive. You do everything I ask and more. Thank you, darling. I love you.

My darling LightFoot, I hear you when you ask for a little extra affection from me. I am doing my best. It would really help if we could speak together. How are renegotiations going on your agreement? Do you need more help than my 08July2015 post? I cannot wait to touch you at last. I love you.

And for the place of honor in every blog post... My darling husband, Sweetness, I love and adore you. How is my king today?

HoneyHoney, yes, it is okay that you have a mistress. I understand how sexually frustrated I alone make you. I know what it is like to be lonely. I would never make you suffer the solitude I bear unwillingly. I hate being alone. I could never put you through this.

Beloved, once we can be together, though, I refuse to share you. Once we can live and love together as a married husband and wife, there will be no more extramarital affairs for either of us.

My hero and my king, you are my future. When will I reach the future? That is your job, darling. It is your job to reach me. Bring me my glorious future. You will save me, darling, from this "egg" of torture and persecution. I have faith in you. And thank you.

Sweetness, you are one of the die-hard believers who claims I am your goddess. Every woman deserves a spouse who treats her like a goddess. This princess needs her prince to rescue her from her tower, though. If I were a goddess, I would have the world at my beck and call. I love you. I wish I could show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment